Thursday, December 1, 2011

free my nigga i know he sick wwwyoutubecom 100 yrs from The Real Testament The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect It means i appreciate

Young Scoot
Young Scoot free my nigga i know he sick
www.youtube.com
100 yrs. from The Real Testament...
 
Irfan Nadaf
Irfan Nadaf The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means i appreciate what i have and what God has blessed me with.
 
Sachin Kumar
Sachin Kumar I can't Promise you the world, But I can try to give you a happy life. I can't Promise you i'll never make a mistakes, But i can try the best i can. I can't Promise you that I'll catch you everytime you fall, But i can always try to always be close by so. I can help you back up. I can't Promise that our love will last forever like in story books, But i can promise that no matter what, I'll never forget the memories i made with you.
 
Courtney O'Hara
Courtney O'Hara gah, i love this weather. tomorrow is december and it's still 53 degrees <3

Likes

Scott PowersBrookie-Wookie May
 
Jared Stockhaus
Jared Stockhaus Its times like these that i want a snuggie so bad i layed in bed due 2 be ing cold bored instead of getting up 2 do somthing! if only i had one!
 
Daniel Gustafson
Daniel Gustafson Yep...all about Drama...and then making it happen!!! 46 Days and counting!!! I always liked Elvis's choices for a show...he was good.
www.youtube.com
The name of the piece is Also Sprach Zarathustra and was written by Richard Strauss. The piece was played in the beginning of 2001: A Space Odyssey. The movi...
 
Gina Handy
Gina Handy Ready for a new chapter to unfold in my life today. I feel a promotion from God coming my way....Have a fantastic day peeps. May peace be with you.. <3
 
D.j. DesOne
D.j. DesOne Do you having something going on ?!? Good or Bad ? I do.. If you don't then you are not Living..
 
Bruce Barbini
Bruce Barbini We have our dates and will be sending them out. Website on the way. Please try and make it to Brews Brothers West on Saturday the 3rd! It's a benefit that was sent to all of you (I hope). 7 great bands! Best of the best!....Thank you...

Likes

Edie Burgio
 
Claire Willett
Claire Willett Please, please, I beg of you, take 5 minutes out of your life today to go on YouTube and watch the music video for that Matisyahu song. The song is AWESOME and the video is CRAZYPANTS.
The Holiday Countdown continues! WEEK 1, WEDNESDAY (21 Days to Hanukkah, 26 Days to Christmas). A note to my fellow Gentiles: if the only Hanukkah song you know is by Adam Sandler, you're missing out. Here are five that this shiksa right here will be putting on all her holiday party playlists: --Matisyahu, “Miracle” --Barenaked Ladies, “Hanukkah Blessings” --They Might Be Giants, “Feast of Lights” --Phranc, “Hanukkah Snowman” --Pink Martini, “Ocho Kandelikas” If you take 30 seconds to go buy them on iTunes, I promise it will be the best $4.95 you spend today.
 
Arthur Le
Arthur Le McLean Shelton, Derek Hales, Sean Sehorn, Courtney Rose - It was great seeing you guys last night. I am so humbled by all the hard work you guys are putting into the Celebration of Christmas. You guys rock!!
 
Ali Malføy
Ali Malføy OOC- So I can like Niall AND Liam right? :)
 
Neece McCoy
Neece McCoy *SQUEE* It's amazing that I can find current 'A Walk to Remember' fanfiction on ff.net :-)! MusicNerd!
 
Heather Herps
Heather Herps back still hurting from the muscle i pulled at work last night...lovely not looking forward to work tonight.
 
Cindy Peters
Cindy Peters I guess u never did love me. one day u will regret what u did. thanks friend :(
 
Will Baldwin
Will Baldwin got goons i aint even gotta shoot, keep a bunch of bad bitches by the pool, i like my bitches in twos, gotta go i stick it and move...

Likes

Kanere Morales
 
Gladys Gomez Ponce
Gladys Gomez Ponce ALMOST DONE DECORATING FOR X-MAS! I AM SO EXCITED BUYING MY TREE TODAY! I WILL PUT PICTURES UP WHEN I AM ALL DONE!
 
Riley Unsicker
Riley Unsicker Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high, There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby. No there really is!
 
Angel Michelle Sewell
Angel Michelle Sewell Tennessee Boudoir Sessions opened up for next week. I have a total of 4 spots, inbox me if you're interested! You will get everything back for Christmas!
 
Colt Gum
Colt Gum NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY THIS POST (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME THEN COPY THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING.....♥♥♥
 
Linda Pattison
Linda Pattison A meat packer in Upper Rawdon posted this on his road sign: 'We cut Deer'. I can't help thinking that neighbours would be happier if he had said 'We package Venison'. Ahem.
 
Mildred Hurboda
 
Kenya Garcia
Kenya Garcia IM READY 2 BLOSSOM N GROW N2 DA REAL WOMAN DATT I AM TIRED OF DA OLD WAYS OLD PPLS IN MY LYFE IM JUST TIRED OF THESE OLD CHAPTERS BOUT 2 TURN 23 IN COUPLE OF WKS SUMTHING GTS 2 GIVE LORD I ASK OF U 2 PUT ME ON DATT PATH AMEN
 
Joe Doutt
Joe Doutt its pretty cool how itunes has been pressuring me to download the new software to my itouch and when i finally do it erases all my music and apps
 
Eric Lowery
Eric Lowery SERIOUSLY!? my neighbor dog barking 7 in the morning for an hour straight!?! SDKSHGSKKGHKG KGKG i can't...i can't take this *jumps out window*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment