Thursday, December 1, 2011

Muhammad Ali once said A rooster crows only when it sees the light Put him in the dark and he'll never crow I have seen the light and I'm crowing

DeShawn Cobb
DeShawn Cobb Muhammad Ali once said, "A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing."
 
Katie M Orr-Stratton
Katie M Orr-Stratton need motivation to clean clean this house !!! want it to look amazing and stay that way ha!! i want my tree up !! i have never been this late on putting one up !
 
Michelle Dumar
Michelle Dumar So what are the people with a ligament need going to to do? I now I'll won't be going to a CVS any time soon ! what medical school they go to?
www.reuters.com
ORLANDO, Fla (Reuters) - CVS has told some doctors in Florida, the nation's pill mill capital, that its retail pharmacies will no longer fill prescriptions they write for some potent and addictive drugs,
 
Rosi Zavala
Rosi Zavala i would like to apolozie to all those people the got that weird link poosted on thier wall i was hacked.... just delete it please.
 
Deepan Amulu
Deepan Amulu I LOVE MY MOTHER.............THIS SONG DEDICATED TO AMMA THILAGAVATHI
www.youtube.com
Thalapathi song. Rajini and Srividya.
 
Brenda Cushing
Brenda Cushing I just want to thank everyone for the prayers, I want to send a great big Thanks you to Gwen and Leslie, and Brent and my hubby for being there for me when I needed them and I dont know what I would have done with out them......Love yall all so much!!!!!!!!!!!
 
P.J. Selzer
P.J. Selzer I have cried twice in my life. Once when I was seven and I was hit by a school bus. And then again when I heard that Li'l Sebastian had passed.

Likes

Mary Nickler
 
Dan Steigleman
Dan Steigleman I must stop winter from coming............
 
Neil Bond
Neil Bond 23 deg in oamaru today Lyndsey, sounds like a good day to be putting a contiki out wide a rod and line just behind the breakers and sitting back with a beer and a sandwich and getting Jean to fillet the catch. Tell her it's either that or your getting a goat :') But I'll deny I ever said that !
 
Sharlene Mitchell
Sharlene Mitchell I love being part of this fabulous company!!
www.prnewswire.com
Pink Papaya Partners With Baby Buggy® to Bring Safe, Natural Products to Moms and Babies in Need. Modern spa and beauty brand creates exclusive bath & body package to benefit Jessica Seinfeld's charity.
 
Clinton Frederick Schröder
Clinton Frederick Schröder I want you to want me.
 
Donna Hatfield
Donna Hatfield This is to McKayla Swanson. Welcome to the world precious, you have two of the greatest parents little one. God Bless you. I hope to meet you someday. LOL
 
Ronnie Perkins
Ronnie Perkins How would your face look if Jesus were to scroll through the pages of your facebook... LOL!!!!!!! -Andy Mineo- Nobody knows the day or the time so i pray that you make up your mind, deny yourself and take up the pine. Live the cross, it ain't a chain or design cause sin is wack. Don't wear one on your chest if you don't bear one your back!!! :-o -Andy Mineo- (again)

Likes

Victor LivedatTruth Yates
 
Cloe Windus
Cloe Windus 9am: after a short 4 1/2 hour nap, STRONG coffee and an almond butter/nutella poppy seed bagel I'm ready to go. I think.
 
Jessie Young
Jessie Young just one of those days where i feel absolutely stunning. thank you wednesday for liking me (:

Likes

Phoenix VocateJesse LiuRebecca SonnMariah Spano
 
Drophy Celso Isip
Drophy Celso Isip hahaha! da best!! sakit ng tyan ko..
JIGSAW: Hello Gloria, I want to play a game. So far in what could loosely be called your life you've made a living watching others. Society would call you an informant, a rat, a snitch. I call you unworthy of the body you possess, of the life that you've been given. Now we will see if you are willing to look inward rather than outward to give up the one thing you rely on in order to go on living. ...The device around your neck is a death mask. The mask is on a spring timer. If you do not locate the key in time the mask will close. Think of it like a venus flytrap. What you are looking at right now is your own body not more than two hours ago. Don't worry, you're sound asleep and can't feel a thing. Taking into account that you are at a great disadvantage here I'm going to give you a hint as to where I've hidden the key, so listen carefully. The hint is this... It's in Singapore. How much blood will you shed to stay alive, Gloria? Live or die, make your choice. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tangina this! :)) MAF
 
Valentine Vavold
Valentine Vavold "Happy frickin holiday hotline, how can i help you?"

Likes

Cynthia Nall
 
Archie Claybon
Archie Claybon Some weird stuff just happened to me on FB. I was logged out and when i went to log in I gotta WARNING that says I sent a friend request to someone I dont know and if I do it again my account will be suspended. Has anyone ever had this problem? Whats this all about?
 
Kim Frazier
Kim Frazier I aint got notin but love for u
 
Tracy Martinez
Tracy Martinez well i guess i'll quite playin and lock up church so i can go home :)

Likes

Melissa Enos Sessums
 
Tyler James Flamm
Tyler James Flamm Hey guys I uploaded this drum cover late last night! Please check it out and give me some feedback :) Did this in one take! Channel: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUZZzWyUcnyw%26feature%3Dchannel_video_title&h=KAQHvtsqmAQEofFjazyeTUFLtUIi_Ib1h99u9MiKCyJ2-cA
www.youtube.com
Hey guys! I've been busy with work and some practices at my church, but here is another drum cover! This song is fun to play and I kind of rushed because I h...

Likes

Anisia Hernandez
 
Sarah Morgan
Sarah Morgan i have alot of study time to get in this weeknd finals next week lord please help me :) so much to remember in such little time , plus have to work till close all weeknd i def need jesus
 
Biraj Kumar Sahu
www.manoramanews.com
By nandita dasThose who dont know me well often start the conversation with, Das is a giveaway that you are...
 
Nihal Raj
Nihal Raj Oh jane ja meri bhaho m aa aa v ja oh jane ja dono jaha meri bhaho m aa bhul ja beby i lov u i lov u soni mela beta<3

Likes

Ajay Jyoti Yadav
 
Mike Spears
Mike Spears i'm not arguementitive i just have an opisitionally defiant opinion, big difference
 

No comments:

Post a Comment