Thursday, December 1, 2011

Snow Day with the kids was a bust We lasted 12 minutes outside Mason cried the whole time and wouldn't leave his mittens on so Ashton buried them

Tara Calnen-Huck
Tara Calnen-Huck Snow Day with the kids was a bust. We lasted 12 minutes outside. Mason cried the whole time and wouldn't leave his mittens on, so Ashton buried them in the snow. I should have put the 4X4 on and went to the gym.
 
Felicia Conyers
www.youtube.com
Cadilac Records
 
Ivo Williams
Ivo Williams i lost my pretty blue mohawk :( i love you any way becca
 
Virginia Samora
PRAYER FOR CHILDREN'S/CHILD'S FUTURE HEAVENLY FATHER, YOUR WORD DECLARES THAT CHILDREN ARE AN INHERITANCE FROM YOU AND PROMISES PEACE WHEN THEY ARE TAUGHT IN YOUR WAYS. I DEDICATE MY CHILDREN TO YOU TODAY, THAT THEY MIGHT BE RAISED AS YOU WOULD DESIRE AND WILL FOLLOW THE PATH YOU WOULD CHOOSE. FATHER, I CONFESS YOUR WORD THIS DAY OVER MY CHILDREN (MENTION THEIR NAMES) . I THANK YOU THAT YOUR WORD GOES OUT AND WILL NOT RETURN UNTO YOU VOID, BUT WILL ACCOMPLISH WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO. HEAVENLY FATHER, I COMMIT MYSELF, AS A PARENT, TO TRAIN MY CHILDREN THE WAY THEY SHOULD GO, TRUSTING IN THE PROMISE THAT THEY WILL NOT DEPART FROM YOUR WAYS, BUT WILL GROW AND PROSPER IN THEM. I TURN THE CARE AND BURDEN OF RAISING THEM OVER TO YOU. I WILL NOT PROVOKE MY CHILDREN, BUT WILL NURTURE AND LOVE THEM IN YOUR CARE. I WILL DO AS THE WORD COMMANDS AND TEACH MY CHILDREN DILIGENTLY. MY CHILDREN WILL BE UPON MY HEART AND MIND. YOUR GRACE IS SUFFICIENT TO OVERCOME MY INABILITIES AS A PARENT. MY CHILDREN (NAMES) ARE OBEDIENT AND HONORS BOTH THEIR PARENTS, BEING ABLE TO ACCEPT THE ABUNDANT PROMISES OF YOUR WORD OF LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY. MY CHILDREN ARE GODLY CHILDREN; NOT ASHAMED OR AFRAID TO HONOR AND KEEP YOUR WORD. THEY STAND CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE THE ALMIGHTY GOD. I AM THANKFUL THAT AS THEY (MENTION NAMES) GROWS, THEY WILL REMEMBER YOU AND NOT PASS BY THE OPPORTUNITY PF A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR SON, JESUS. YOUR GREAT BLESSINGS WILL BE UPON MY CHILDREN FOR KEEPING YOUR WAYS. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLESSINGS OVER EVERY AREA OF THEIR LIFE, THAT YOU WILL SEE THE SALVATION AND OBEDIENCE OF THEIR LIFE TO YOUR WAYS. HEAVENLY FATHER, I THANK YOU NOW THAT LABORERS WILL BE SENT INTO MY CHILDREN (MENTION NAME) 'S PATH, PREPARING THE WAY FOR SALVATION, AS IT IS WRITTEN IN YOUR WORD, THROUGH YOUR SON, JESUS. I AM THANKFUL THAT MY CHILDREN WILL RECOGNIZE THE TRAP OF THE DEVIL AND WILL BE DELIVERED TO SALVATION THROUGH THE PURITY OF YOUR SON. YOU HAVE GIVEN (MENTION NAMES) THE GRACE AND THE STRENGTH TO WALK THE NARROW PATHWAY TO YOUR KINGDOM. I PRAY THAT AS JESUS INCREASED IN WISDOM AND STATURE, YOU WOULD BLESS THIS CHILD WITH THE SAME WISDOM AND POUR OUT YOUR FAVOR AND WISDOM OPENLY TO THEM. (HIM/HER) I PRAISE YOU IN ADVANCE FOR MY CHILDREN 'S(NAME) FUTURE SPOUSE. FATHER, YOUR WORD DECLARES THAT YOU DESIRE YOUR CHILDREN TO BE PURE AND HONORABLE, WAITING UPON MARRIAGE. I SPEAK BLESSINGS TO THE FUTURE UNION AND BELIEVE THAT MY CHILDREN (NAME) WILL BE SUITED TO HIS/HER/ PARTNER AND THEIR HOUSEHOLD WILL BE IN GODLY ORDER, HOLDING FAST TO THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST. CONTINUE TO PREPARE MY CHILDREN (MENTION NAMES) TO BE THE MAN/WOMAN OF GOD THAT YOU DESIRE HIM/ HER/THEM TO BE. MY CHILDREN SHALL BE DILIGENT AND HARD-WORKING, NEVER LAZY OR UNDISCIPLINED. YOUR WORD PROMISES GREAT BLESSING TO THEIR/HIS/HER HOUSE AND THEY/HE/SHE SHALL ALWAYS BE SATISFIED AND WILL ALWAYS INCREASE. GODLINESS IS PROFITABLE UNTO THEIR/HIS/HER HOUSE, AND THEY SHALL RECEIVE THE PROMISE OF LIFE AND ALL THAT IS TO COME. FATHER, THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING AND GUIDING MY CHILD/CHILDREN. IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST...AMEN!!! W/ LOVE, PEACE & JOY ALWAYS<3 ***~~~DAISY FUJITA~~~***
 
Sarah Crosby
Sarah Crosby Keep wakin up so i Gess im done sleeping
 
Bryan Hill
Bryan Hill Not going to lie...It was hard changing the channel from the Victoria Secret Fashion show last night to Sons of Anarchy but I managed. BTW we should have a national holiday for the gentleman that invented DVR.
 
James Edward Horst
James Edward Horst Today is the feast day of St. Andrew. Went to Mass-thought about my little man that I lost in 1975. Another St. Andrew!
 
Karen Richardson
Karen Richardson Going to try and get up for a lil bit. See how long I can handle it.
 
Raneshia Bradwell
Raneshia Bradwell WHAT I AM GONNA LEARN ALL THIS
www.youtube.com
Cooling out dancing. SUBSCRIBE! PLEASE SUPPORT
 
Kayla Gibson
Kayla Gibson If I could screenshot every group message between my mom, dad, and I, I could probably make a book similar to the "shit my dad says". These messages are not real life. Love my parents.
 
Lisa Rhodes
Lisa Rhodes I love how my entire course of study falls into the "Too much information" category.

Likes

Tiffany Deckard
 
Stephanie Schaffer
Stephanie Schaffer Anyone have suitcases posted for Farmville? I need 4 more and it won't let me post the stupid thing! Grrr...!
 
Ashley Kelly Kroening
Ashley Kelly Kroening can't wait for robert to get home... and fix my car. lol. gotta go work in a lil bit but going over g-mother's finances right now. well, i was.... lol.
 
Chanukya Mahidhar
Chanukya Mahidhar i dont know it is working or not please check it
get2000facebookcredits.blogspot.com
 
Henry Jones
Henry Jones "I aint playing....I'm just saying" I put the (ad) in Bad....I put the (me) in mean. I leave chaulk lines on the (csi) scene. I'm not the type to start any trouble...."but if you mess with me, I'll burst your bouble. Stand back, don't get to near...you might find yourself short an ear. Try to be wise and don't get suprized..the smile on my face is only an disguise. The moral of the story, and there is a moral. If you be cool,there'll be no sorrow". I aint playing....I'm just saying!
 
Robert Noll
Robert Noll I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing woman! I love Kari Bloomfield Noll and will do anything for her!
 
David Blundell
David Blundell My laptop actually has 8 gigs of RAM in it now for functional reasons. My WinXP/32 VM has 3Gb of RAM allocated to it and I still have room to play in W7 land. yay!

Likes

Daniel Kearns
 
George Phenix
George Phenix WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2011 The Penis Diaries Once again, the penis has proven to be a poor political tool. Why do candidates keep on trying to make it work for them? Time after time, the penis provides only short-term benefits. However, the pecker may be the last vestige of bi-partisanship. There is neither rank nor station in the democracy of the sex drive. It ensnares anybody, regardless of political party. Just look at recent history: Democrats: Bill Clinton, John Edwards, Eliot Spitzer, Anthony Weiner, etc. Republicans: Larry Craig, Mark Foley, Mark Sanford, Newt Gingrich and now Herman Cain. And don’t forget cross political dresser Dick Morris, who worked for Clinton and now Fox. Maybe I’m biased, but I do draw a distinction. I tend to think Republicans hide behind the Good Book (Herman Cain was a Baptist minister). While Democrats hit the bar with their black flags flying. Not that it makes the deed any more palatable. No matter. Both parties are guilty. Both quote Robert Duvall from Lonesome Dove too often. He was always asking the saloon gal “How about a little poke?” Politicians seem to think they get special dispensation. I wonder, do shoe salesmen? Remember the Henry Kissinger response when someone asked him how a short, fat, ugly guy managed to have so many Hollywood starlets hanging on his arm: “Power,” he said in his heavy accent, “is the greatest aphrodisiac.” Politicians will never learn. Men will never learn. Neither will women. Before we close, let me share a bit of wisdom from a Texas congressman who shall remain anonymous: “If I could get the screwing vote, I would never again have to worry about re-election.” “The screwing vote?” I asked. “Yep,” he said. “For every man on top, there’s a woman on bottom.”
 
Yaileen Esmaly
Yaileen Esmaly when i think of him all the memories come back :,( this isnt a good trip dwn memory lane caz things just aint the same hate to admit it but ive changed
 
Michael Mindspin Murray
Michael Mindspin Murray What an F'n shredder!!!! i could do some of that if my fingers were not so short
www.youtube.com
Wow can't believe this video has reached so many views haha, uploaded this in like 7th grade just so I could say I have a video on youtube and now its about ...
 
Rene Culler
Rene Culler Mikayla and I took my little "son" home to his mommy. He says, that's where I live and I said yes, Mommy misses you. He said, but Grandma, I want to stay at your house again. I said, maybe we'll do it again sometime and he said, OK. He was really good by himself. He says Matthew is his best friend. I thought that was sweet.
 
Mercedes Cordero
Mercedes Cordero http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20111123&content_id=26034448&vkey=news_tex&c_id=tex I REALLY hopw he accepts the Rangers offer...
texas.rangers.mlb.com
The Rangers have offered salary arbitration to free-agent left-hander C.J. Wilson, meaning they will receive two compensatory Draft picks if he declines the offer and signs with another team.
 
Princely Prince
Princely Prince . If I can just make everything fall where it should be, I would. If I could make life better for you, I would. But I can’t. All I can do is to let you know that mine has been better because of you.
 
Shashank Singhal
A TRUE STORY WITH COUPLE'S PICTURE (Must Read.. It Will Pull The Strings of Your Heart ♥) This is a story of a couple from Phillipins, There was a girl named Julie who used to fear falling in love because she has seen her mother's suffering, this girl has lost her father when she was 13 and her mother was left all alone with his memories & Stolen Moments !! Her father used to smoke a lot and because of smoking he suffered from cancer and died ! It's true no one knows destiny, this girl Julie who used to fear love and hate smokers has fallen in love with one of his class mate named McCoy who was a chain smoker. she used to tell his father's story to him every-time they met expecting him to quit Smoking. she realized that he has started avoiding her as his friends used to tease him whenever he used to smoke with them. Julie wanted to see him happy so she stopped objecting him :'( and just after 3 months of her relationship she realized that he is suffering from a lung disease called emphysema caused due to smoking. McCoy has fallen seriously ill and his treatment started, it continued for 2 years many times his health became so worst that doctors also thought he will die !! But it was Julie's love who kept him alive and recover, all these 2 years she spent all her time with him in the hospital (Check The Picture).. she stopped going to college.. fought with her mother & relative.. invested all her pocket money.. and thus she defined love ..♥ The Boy Recovered And Has Quit Smoking !! He Has married Julie And now they both are living happily together !! He always feels guilty for not listening to his Love ♥ Julie earlier, he now gives one message to everyone "Do 100 things that friends asks you to do, but please don't do at-least that one thing that your love don't want you to do ..♥" "Friends, i will not say Smoking is dangerous for health because that is already written on the box of smoke but i will like to tell you.. that you started smoking for yourself now quit it for someone who loves you !! next time when your Love or your parents ask you not to smoke recall this True Love Story and answer yourself that do you want them to suffer for a mistake that you are doing today" Hit like if it was touchy
 
Lyndon Shine Styles
Lyndon Shine Styles It ain't trickin if u got it But u like a ***** with no *** u ain't got **** Verse two(TI) Do it to the maximum, take it why you asking them? Don’t listen to them suckas when they say you too irrational. See I said I was king and them lames started laughing Saying sucker now I want the king on the track I composed several classics Watchu know like top back, dope boys, Bring em out, and what you know about that Now they ask how I talk what you know about that Dominated '06, now Im going right back See me reign hell, lettem show me like that Even Denzel’ll say damn, I ain't know it like that ***** yea, still bankhead you can tell Ain’t nothing changed but the name on the mail Still kicking doors with them thangs in the air Open Benny Honda, see me slang in dem chair I will slang cane, no such thang as a jail Said you need a hundred squares they just came off the scale

Likes

Lyndon Shine Styles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment