Thursday, December 1, 2011

HOME So so so thankful for our little place for wonderful family visits to come home from for a Lucybaby who was the PERFECT child during our 4PM3AM adventure yesterday

Kathryn Nieuwsma
Kathryn Nieuwsma HOME! So, so (so!) thankful for our little place, for wonderful family visits to come home from, for a Lucy-baby who was the PERFECT child during our 4PM-3AM adventure yesterday, and for cream which is miraculously still good in the fridge.

Likes

Chantelle NieuwsmaLilly Took
 
Shll League
Shll League SHLL Friends and Family, the board is working on having a yard sale on SATURDAY December 3 it will be on the lawn of the fire station on Old Galveston. If anyone has any items that you would like to donate towards this fund-raiser, please bring them by the field December 2nd at 7:00 pm. Your help with this will greatly be appreciated. Thank you for your support. If you plan to participate in the Parade of Lights on the South Houston Little League float or if you have any questions please call Estella Perez at (832) 506-9015 it will be first come first serve for the parade
 
Debanjali Chakraborty
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. !

Likes

Sourav Satch Boogie Chakrabarti
 
Heath Humphries
(M) This is a GREAT message.
 
Aaron Suggashie
Aaron Suggashie Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.
 
Mark Dias
Mark Dias "Capitalism is not the source of our problems, as an economy or as a society, and capitalists are not the scourge that they are too often made out to be. As a group, we employ many millions of taxpaying people, pay their salaries, provide them with health-care coverage, start new companies, found new industries, create new products, fill store shelves at Christmas and keep the wheels of commerce and progress (and indeed of government, by generating the income whose taxation funds it) moving. " http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/please_mr_president_1w09X6wgl7ABy8M40UFMMP
www.nypost.com
November 28, 2011
 
Fonda GetoutmyLane Hicks
Fonda GetoutmyLane Hicks Having a great Wednesday so far FB n lookin forward 2 da weekend so i can go do sum more Xmas shoppin 4 my Son cause dats my 1st priority. Hope yall enjoy da rest of ur day!
 
Annie Lim
Annie Lim Thank you everyone for all my birthday wishes. Just turned a year younger today!
 
Rhonda Robinson
www.youtube.com
Watch the official music video for "Just A Kiss," the lead single off Lady Antebellum's upcoming album. OWN THE NIGHT, the third studio album from Lady A, wi...
 
Jonathan Klein
Jonathan Klein Gotta grade german tests, write a review guide, write the final, grade workbooks and a few leftover late assignments, upload it all to the gradebook, alphabetize it all, issue a statement of grades going into the final.... and do it all by Friday morning. Oh, this is outside of work. :S
 
Cooper Pruett
Cooper Pruett Rhode Island's governor is an idiot whats this shit about " holiday tree "" to hell with that shit stick it up your ass...its called a CHRISTmas tree all u fkn pagan ass fuckers go eat a burning stake!!!
 
Alicia Inwonderland
Alicia Inwonderland "You are what you eat." "Is that why you're a dick?"

Likes

Left Behind Byelonk
 
Rebecca Maines Ceniceros
Rebecca Maines Ceniceros woke up at 6:30am to feed the baby and then when he was done my husband took him and I fell back asleep. He then got the girls ready for school and let me sleep in till 9:30; just what I needed!!! Thank you so much babe. I am so lucky to have a outstanding husband!!!
 
Laura Johnson
Laura Johnson As a child advocate I find myself always reading stories on how to be a better parent, what you need to do for your kids, their education and that sort. I also find myself reading HORROR stories on breeders having children that have no business doing so. I've read alot of child abuse, rape, molestation etc etc and each story chips away at my heart making me wonder why they do it. I couldnt have babies (at least thats what Dr's said) because of my RA and the medicine affects, I lost 6, yes I said 6 babies from 3 weeks all the way to 3 months in pregnancy. When I finally had Kaitlyn (who was named when I was a teen and wasnt even thinking about having sex) It was the most amazing and glorious gift I was given, then I was blessed again with Brendan. So I guess Im naive, Im not "Mom of the Year" or "Super Mom" I make mistakes, I yell (I dont hit/spank although I dont condone it just not my preference in discipline). I take my job seriously. I wanted them, they didnt ask to be born. My brot...
badbreeders.net
Mom and boyfriend charged in death of toddler, Christopher Valdez died on his 4th birthday Murder charges filed against mother of slain
 
Courtney Dull
Courtney Dull having a music kinda day... carters at school until 3
 
Wilma Hyche
Wilma Hyche "Our defense is in the preservation of the spirit which prizes liberty as a heritage of all men, in all lands, everywhere. Destroy this spirit and you have planted the seeds of despotism around your own doors." ~Abraham Lincoln~ Via Bill Clay
 
Sandra Lee Remisoski
Sandra Lee Remisoski Lets see if there are no jobs available except maybe at McDonalds or taco bell this makes no sense at all. Have all the politicians gone crazy. How about some of them taking pay cuts. With the big bucks they make they could help a lot of suffering people and pay down the deficit. Who comes up with all these insane ideas? Also get rid of all the lifetime benefits for all past politicians. They are enormous. Did you people ever think of that? I highly doubt it.They could also go after all the banks we bailed out that are still giving out big bonuses. I think the next occupation ought to be congress . Dont you people get it. We are sick and tired of being poor while you people sit back and think of ways to screw us everyday.
www.mlive.com
The Legislature is considering a bill requiring those receiving unemployment to take a job that pays more than 120 percent of their unemployment benefits.

Likes

Jacqueline Laizure Wyatt
 
HeWho SmokesAlot
HeWho SmokesAlot http://www.rankupxp.com/Dashboard/Index/cardExchange/183619916640 I only need 2 more cards to complete all 3 sets,got extras,I do,a shit ton of them.So if you got what I need.I'll be happy to help you out with what you need,holla!
www.rankupxp.com
SIGN UP OR LOG IN TO BEGIN REDEEMING CODES.

Likes

Vincent Sale
 
Prabhash Jain
Prabhash Jain A DOST APNE JISM KO ITNA NA SAWAR ISE TO MITTI ME MIL JANA HE. SAWARNA HE TO APNI ROOH KO SAWAR JISE KHUDA KE PASS JANA HE. GOOD NIGHT EVERY ONE.
 
Shipra Gomes
I Don’t Need A Lot Of People Who Are Ready To Cry When I Die..... I Need Just One Person Who Is Ready To Die, When I Cry..!!! ♥♥
 
Christena Hammes
Christena Hammes Shakeology no-bake Protein Bars: 2 cups cooking oats 1/3 cup natural peanut butter 2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology 2 scoops whey powder (vanilla or cookies and crème work best) 2 tbs flax seeds ground 2/3 cup water 1 tsp bee pollen 1 tsp cacao nibs 1 tsp honey 1 tsp chopped peanuts Mix all ingredients together. Add a dash more water if needed and place in a wax lined pan. You can also spread a thin layer of peanut butter on top and sprinkle with chia seeds. Place in freezer for 30 minutes and cut. You can purchase Shakeology from me ;-) it's awesome!! http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/blessedandfit
myshakeology.com
Team Beachbody is the premier leader for fitness coaching and weight loss. Coaches can help individuals improve their life and lifestyle through better health and income.
 
Sidney Byron
Sidney Byron http://youtu.be/JZ41VEYIySM
www.youtube.com
shut up, lamar
 
Babetta Francis
Babetta Francis Well, my son leaves and goes back to LA today. We had the very best of visits, ever. I laughed a lot and there was so much family time. He's in the shower and then we go off to breakfast and to the airport. His flight was cancelled yesterday because of the fog in SF. I was able to see him one more day. It's sunny today...darn. I am counting my blessings, though. He'll be back for Christmas and The 3 Heads will be performing at Babetta's on December 23rd. Look for the details soon. Oh, and he said he gained 2000 pounds while he was here. I blame it on the mustache, which is at least 1500 pounds.
 
Gail Merrill Allen
Gail Merrill Allen Vicky Lynde Just have to pass this along.... I too have so much going on in my life right now... God has truly been a blessing and I can't afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles
 
Kim Davis
Kim Davis Well Amy and Colton went home, Now to try and get the house cleaned up... Looks like a hurricane went through here, But oh well the boys had fun playing, Jayden missed colton!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment