Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ýø pêép mêñ äîñ't êåý 2b å fåthêr You copied ME yet you got a higher grade WHAT THE HELL The famous Kenneth German made this statement on November 3

Junior Oduba Ikechukwu
Junior Oduba Ikechukwu Ýø pêép$, mêñ äîñ't êå$ý 2b å fåthêr.
 
Ritu Negi
Ritu Negi You copied ME, yet you got a higher grade. WHAT THE HELL?!
 
Fine Chick Fillet
Fine Chick Fillet The famous Kenneth German made this statement on November 3, 2011....... FBF I have noticed a lot of post about people not dealing with their family's, or they deal with them from a distance, remember nobody's family is perfect and neither are you. Cursing your family out is not going to fix the problem it may make you feel better. However I suggest you talk to the family member you have a problem with because they may not know that they hurt you, I dont agree with everything my family do or say but I love them all, because when its all said an done they are still family. KG
 
Kyle Godsey
Kyle Godsey when people ask geroge washintion for his id he took out a quater
 
Lisa Thompson
Lisa Thompson The tongue is the greatest weapon a person has. With a single word it can bring you great joy, or great sorrow. So use it with great care.
 
Caroline Ketler-Klatt
Caroline Ketler-Klatt Thanks to Lisa @ Sheer Bliss I feel like a new woman this morning! Thanks sooo much Lisa for giving me this new look that I can actually do myself! Darryl loves it, I love it and I LOVE YOU!!!! You're the best Lisa!
 
Bethany Nealey
Bethany Nealey Anyone living in the Griffin area need a roommate? =D
 
Enrique Soriano
Enrique Soriano TAURUS- You may run up against a brick wall early today. Things should ease a bit by evening. Remember that the harder you push against that wall, the more your head will pound, the more bruised your shoulder will become, and the more energy you'll expend. You'll be surprised at how easy things get when you step back. You'll see that you can go around the wall without charging through it. -- ( Wow how crazy....)
 
Nelisiwe Mayisela
Nelisiwe Mayisela In a taxi and sitting close a little boy he want 2 play wit me eish im nt in a mood 2 play around how can i handle him cause d mom uyamuyeka nje abuzý angibamba. *Angry*
 
Ogbueshi Azubuike Jideaka
Ogbueshi Azubuike Jideaka God!! A car jst smashed d innocence of a lil boy nw @ Giri Junction, Abujarite b4 my eyes...menh HE LOOKED LIFELESS..its xmas period..a moment of merriment n Tragedies...I pray d lil kid Gets well soon..May Accident nt see any of us Tis Period....AMEN!!!!
 
Kevin Linen
Kevin Linen Need to get fire wood today. anyone want to help. thats what I thought. the shagon wagon was a success. two year project done. did I hear road trip.
 
Stephen Hamilton
Stephen Hamilton the fushigi is a ripoff you can do it with any ball
 
Tracey Ndoro
Tracey Ndoro Dear friend where a u?
 
Tim Borton
Tim Borton just bought a used laptop a week ago n the chargers bad ....irritating
 
Joseph Campos
Joseph Campos L I K E(: For A Color.!. [] Red: You Fine [] Light Red: you gorgeous [] Pink: You Cute [] Silver: You sexy [] Brown: You handsome [] Light Brown: I would marry you [] Green: You Alright [] Light Green: you are amazing friend, I've ever had. [] Blue: I Want Ur # [] Light Blue: I want to kiss & hug you. [] Yellow: I Would Date You []Orange: You've Made Me Smile [] Light Orange: I'd love hang out with you [] Gray: We Should Talk More [] Purple: I Love You as a friend(: aha [] Light purple: you funny & smart [] Gold: You're Important To Me [] White: We Should Chill Soon [] Light Black: I want to go out with you [] Black: You Should Post this as your Status ♥

Likes

Natalia Fernandes
 
Andy Gonzales
Andy Gonzales GO COWBOYS!!!!!!! a must win game!!!! Enjoy church then lunch then COWBOYS!!!!!!!

Likes

Sonya Hicks
 
Chelsee Wineburner
Chelsee Wineburner Had a blast last night with kaylin kristi Neil Aaron Cole and Derek! Love you guys!! Can't wait to see you all again when I get off work :)
 
Rosalie Ball
Rosalie Ball Wanted to up the Christmas decorations but it will have to wait for tomorrow. But The tree is going up for sure! Cheetah has a play date with CoolJ. She is going to be so excited to see him. They are going to do some rip roarin' play a little OB stuff at the park and then I am getting some lessons on stacking my girl.
 
Sean Logan
Sean Logan Should I upload a baby pic of me >.> <.<
 
Jennifer Challoner Miller
Jennifer Challoner Miller off to the gift wrapping work shop......tape, scissors ,and bows in hand....gotta give Santa a helping hand, since he was so kind to lighten my wallet....keep smiling
 
Jennifer Herrod
Jennifer Herrod had a wonderful time with family yesterday! Thank you to Connie Kury and Craig W. Kury! It was great to see Joanna Jrs, Sandra Hatch and Dorren and Glen!
 
Herblack MrOatmeal Pitchford
Herblack MrOatmeal Pitchford mos def had a better breakfast yesterday...
 
Jerry Haley
Jerry Haley Had a cool drink last night thinking of my brother Dick , 10th anniversary of his death , some of my fb pals will remember him as Dog Haley, later in life as Qstik because one great pool player, miss you all the time pal
 
Ken Todd
Ken Todd Drinking a hot cup of tea this morning cuz I'm a sissy.......
 
Brandy Cyrus
Brandy Cyrus If you are looking for a cheap way to be cryogenically frozen I suggest standing at el cajon trolley station for 20 minutes in the morning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment