Sunday, December 4, 2011

As life goes people cant except the truth and be honest if u cant respect others dnt expect to gt respect sounds logical New born Welcome 2 my lifeLove u

Latifah Colbert
Latifah Colbert As life goes people cant except the truth, and be honest if u cant respect others dnt expect to gt respect. sounds logical

Likes

Carmel Love
 
Siti Hajar Mustafa
Siti Hajar Mustafa New born.. Welcome 2 my life..Love u m0re dear..<3 <3
 
Nosipho Goqo
Nosipho Goqo Life z btfl,b original,u gt 2 knw dat u nt aln
 
Prince Emma
Prince Emma A car hit a jewish man...the paramedic rushes over and say are u comfortable?the guy say i make a good liveing:
 
Cheri Ashe Yittadee Armani
Cheri Ashe Yittadee Armani MUGS MAD ABOUT MY PROFILE PIC...REALLY?DANG DIDNT EVEN CALL ME LIL LADY DIS TIME...CALLED ME BY MY NAME.NOW I KNO IM IN TROUBLE!OOPS! SN:TALKED 2 MY NEW FRIEND LAST NITE.GRRRRR SHAWTY CRAZY AF 4REAL!OAN:UMMM I DNT LIKE UR PROFILE PIC SO U NEEDA CHANGE IT LIKE ASAP!U KNO WHO U R!-LT.SAWOOKY DAVIS SALUTIN DA GENERAL DIS MORNIN
 
Oney Lestari
Oney Lestari I MISS U.

Likes

Abdul AzisEllon El'uniqueDewi Coker CokremAnjar Fox's
 
Marquita White
Marquita White Thank u god for letting me and my fam see another day and everyone else in the world.
 
Connor Griffey
Connor Griffey (( LMS )) if u Eat Mcdonalds - Everyone bouta Like Dhiss !
 
Ilesanmi Tosin Folakemi
Ilesanmi Tosin Folakemi Do u fink am LOOS'G it
 
Rochelle Bonham
Rochelle Bonham Thank u Lord let me see a other day
 
Sidhique Sidhu Vengara
Sidhique Sidhu Vengara frndsss if u like chat with me plz give me some sweet words ifnot give me atleast a gud n8 sidhu.......................
 
Irekhe Omio Sayra
Irekhe Omio Sayra i hope u all enjoy ur sunday.
 
Nosa Benson
Nosa Benson I promise 2 always treat u right & treat u lyk a queen
 
Mwenda Pharaoh Mweene
Mwenda Pharaoh Mweene Everything i so manage to love. U manage to take from me??
 
Tom Bromley
Tom Bromley Rochester still maintains its olde worldiness in these modern times and even if there was no dickensian festival u dont need much immagination to visionalise Charles Dicken's ghost walking these streets.

Likes

David Daniel
 
Nishant Shekhar
Nishant Shekhar Girls follows boys. They show u heaven...
 
Sherikka Franklin
Sherikka Franklin Thank u Lord 4 another day
 
Kai Miller
Kai Miller so u can kixx my oss aubrey wit yo blowpop head lookin like don king
 
Jade-lee Moore
Jade-lee Moore Happy Birthday 2 Jigga Man... Lol he be doin Big Pimpin,we love u Jay-Z

Likes

Ariel BitterSweat LoveCylier
 
Chanel Cole
Chanel Cole Survive the droughts. I wish you well. Survive the droughts.? I wish you well.? How sick am I.? I wish u HEALTH. I wish u wheels, I wish u wealth, I wish u insight so u can see for yourself.! -Jay Z
 
Joseph Gabrenas
Joseph Gabrenas PUT THIS AS YOUR STATUS & SEE WHAT YOU GET A = I like you alot B = I have a secret to tell you C = I like you but im shy D = Your cute ;D E = I Regret leavin you F = I want a relationship G = Im falling for you H = Hug me next time you see me I = I want to kiss you J = We should date K = I want to see you more L = Facebook marry me M = Text me now N = I Have a crush on You O = Best friends P = I want ya number Q = U my Baby ♥ R = ILOVEYOU ♥ S = Your fuckking amazin T = You Uglyy :( U = You Badd! V = You Should Inboxx Mee More! X = Delete Mee! Y = Don't Talk Too Mee N e More! Z = You Crazyy!
 
Sally-Anne M. Mporokoso
Sally-Anne M. Mporokoso Think ts abt tym u left me alone. . .n 4 gud ths tym
 
Mmatshepo Masetle
Mmatshepo Masetle Hai ca the family we choose, thn u switch off ur fone mxm #i knw u gna see this# and you almost spoilt my sunday guess wat it ddnt work. One day is one day and you will change. (okay secunda :)
 
Tijani Oluwamayowa Emmanuel
Tijani Oluwamayowa Emmanuel Tho l was presd, bt nt crushd Tho l was beaten, bt nt killed Tho l was dying bt didnt die Tho am poor, bt rich in hm Thank u Jesus 4 turnin ds privilege in2 rights for me. Acept Jesus today nd b Joint heirs wt Christ.
 
Meraj Ansari
Meraj Ansari The sound you hear when u crack youq knuckles is actually the sound of NITTROGEN gas. BUBBLES BURSTING....!!

Likes

Aman SamRater TaraAkza Ghenzheck SegeriWajahat R Mir
 

No comments:

Post a Comment