Sunday, December 4, 2011

Like my stat if we nevararely tawk or u wanna chopp it up wit me ima inbox u : Pepani zithunzi zovula ine ayi I hv no option

Petey Tatted-up Krack
Petey Tatted-up Krack Like my stat if we neva/rarely tawk or u wanna chopp it up wit me & ima inbox u :)
 
Antonio Bleston Mutwa Kilembe
Antonio Bleston Mutwa Kilembe Pepani zithunzi zovula ine ayi. I hv no option at 2 unfrnd u. Wshng u al dh best.
 
Soumen Roy
Soumen Roy my dream girl MADHURI DIXIT.. ek bar mujhe hey! bol dijeeye to mein haas haas aapka naam lekar mar jawa. i lv u madhuri jee.

Likes

Soumen Roy
 
Vincent Ooro Otieno
Vincent Ooro Otieno If we cud compare tv stations to football clubs. 1. Citizen tv - Man-city Buys every1 n pays em ridiculously high salaries 2. KTN - Arsenal Pay is low,brings up new presenters for othas to pouch,its does gud although its a one man show-moha-jicho pevu n has one retarded fellow chamakh=Swaleh ... 3. NTV - Chelsea No1 gives a fuck wat goes on thea. 4. KBC - Man-u Its been thea b4 Christ.(BC) Has staff like giggs who knew wen to retire bt stayed on for 20 more years
 
Caroline Wutawunashe
Caroline Wutawunashe Its funny hw u cn gt away wt snatchn hurtin and 4gt whilst othas deal wt e pain hurt and guilt
 
Jessica Schomaker
Jessica Schomaker Y do BOYS think they are so slick I'm sry but I'm way smarter then u's think.
 
Dianna Mc Dowell
Dianna Mc Dowell This day next week we will b in full swing with our fabulous magical dining experience:))) if u haven't booked u will truly regret... But call into our amazing indoor craft fair in bunker in Armagh city hotel .. Sunday 12 to 8 Monday 12 to 5 ... Stalls r fantastic :))
 
Rashad Thompson
Rashad Thompson u can wait on ur countryboy but ur gonna have to wait a little longer
 
Anil Kumar
Anil Kumar Smart Answers!! 1) Principal: R u chewing gum? Student: No i m human being? :) 2) Husband: V r having mother 4 dinner 2nite. Wyf: Make sure she is well cooked :p 3) Father:Shameful results! Do u alwayz get such low marks? Son: No, only when i give exams ;) 4) Guest: Will these stairs take me to d 2nd floor? Boy: No, u'll have to walk as well :) And finally.. 5) girl: I have changed my mind. Boy: Thank God! Does the new one work?:
 
Hrh Oba Gbadebo Akinpelumi
Hrh Oba Gbadebo Akinpelumi Thank u Lord for adding a new born baby to my family...u are worthy of our praise!
 
Mike Lee
Mike Lee Crown royal and bar hopping last night. Now, kung-fu at 2:00. And if u saw who is laying next to me, you wouldn't want to move ether : )
 
Paris Rattler
Paris Rattler On my way to church to get this good word. Cause God has been good to me these pass few weeks. I praise him and thank him for me up this mornin, and givin me the strength and health to work to be out on my own. I love u God.
 
Jessica Yvette Castillo
Jessica Yvette Castillo A disfrutar este Domingo en familia...k bonito dia!!!<3...apesar de todo suiguimos aqui y muy felizes y enamorados...k tengan todos un muy bonito dia con sus familias..daddie and grandpa I luv u and miss <3
 
Clementè Sakalado
Clementè Sakalado if u work like a king,u'll eat like a slave..

Likes

Jhenn Flores
 
Nolwazi Umka Phila UlaGwebu
Nolwazi Umka Phila UlaGwebu If de is 1 thng I ask of u o Lord is d@ u dnt tke ur holiness away 4rm me..let me walk in ur presence nw til my soul returns to u.
 
MrLone M. Yusuf
MrLone M. Yusuf i cant say anything..when u kip quite u hea alot
 
Bhushan Fasate
Bhushan Fasate Mai jindagi ka sath nibhata chala gaya ! Har fikr ko dhuye me udata chala gaya,Miss u Dev

Likes

Pramod Nimbarte
 
Mugga Man
Mugga Man ITS OFFICIAL MIXXN WIT EA REAL PT2 DROPS JAN3 2012 ALL STORES BUT REMEMBER DA PROMO CD ON DECK NOW ITS FREE LISTEN B4 U BUY THE MIXTAPE!!!! JAN 3 2012
 
Heather Dahle
Heather Dahle "Sometimes ya just gotta say GOOD GOD A MIGHTY!!!!" Thank u Colt Ford! LOL :D

Likes

Sarah Adele Hunt
 
Kuldeep Chauhan
Kuldeep Chauhan exams should b given on mobile instead of sheets U knw y..? Coz, . . . . Students hv more typing speed then writing speed... lol... :P :D

Likes

Kuldeep Chauhan
 
Justin Norman
Justin Norman like if u would kiss me!! i know i wont be getting many of these..
 
Vipin Adhikarath
Vipin Adhikarath miss u dear,,wer r u ?
 
Randi Trujillo
Randi Trujillo My deepest love and prayers are with the Martinez family im so sorry Margie is a wonerful lady shes the one thats holds ur family together in such special ways the way a real family should be. I hope u all come together and be strong for her n make sure she knws everthing is gna b ok and that ull continue to be a stong tight family and alwyz tk care of eachother. I spent alot time with her bk in the day and i knw keeping her family together n tking care of eachother means everything to her! I have alot of love for ur family and my prayers are with u!!!!!!
 
Bukhosi Khumalo
Bukhosi Khumalo if u wanna fly sky z da limitt
 
Sherina Williams
Sherina Williams Ugh... Its raining & I'm missing. U... Guess ill cook breakfast for the kiddyz. Let's see biscuits bacon eggs & grit... Nd bac to bed we go. ~ I LUV U J.Coleman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment