Sunday, December 4, 2011

just think before you shave wwwyoutubecom The brand new charity single from comedy rock group Dead Cat Bounce in support of Movember Available now on iTunes http:wwwtinyurlcomsaveamo It's on

Kris Wicketts
Kris Wicketts just think before you shave
www.youtube.com
The brand new charity single from comedy rock group Dead Cat Bounce in support of Movember. Available now on iTunes - http://www.tinyurl.com/saveamo. It's on...
 
Kaushik Chakraborty
Kaushik Chakraborty Dhokha kha gayi India ki har bandi I do it for a living call me pakhandi Sirf cash aur ash mein jung ban.gi Main hoon munda bada changa lekin neeyat gandi
 
Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson Mat 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. 1:42 And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed. Luk 5:12 And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. Luk 5:13 And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him. These 3 verses in the New Testament testifies of Egypt.
 
Shane Thurston
Shane Thurston So I had plans to wrap up Christmas shopping next week. . . Then blew a tire on my car. . . Merry fucking Christmas
 
Jill Rosenthal- Harry
Jill Rosenthal- Harry Had a fabulous time at the friendsgiving holiday party!
 
Lakendra Holliday
Lakendra Holliday Good morning everyone..still feeling kinda tired so imma lay her for a little
 
Criz Alan
Criz Alan Without LOVE is there a LIFE??<3

Likes

Gedz S DalaguiaLiliana ImuetMarrieta CastroStacie Broussard
 
Joe Hopkins
Joe Hopkins "WHO'S GONNA TAKE THE BLAME?" GOOD MORNING I COME TO YOU ASKING THE QUESTION THIS MORNING "WHO'S GONNA TAKE THE BLAME?" WELL I HAVE TAKEN THE BLAME FOR A LOT OF THINGS FOR PEOPLE IN MY LIFE TIME. BUT NOW THAT I HAVE FOUNDED JESUS I CAN'T DO IT ANY MORE, I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT JESUS OUR SAVIOR, THEN IT'S UP TO YOU TO DO YOUR THING. I TELL YOU ALL THE TIME THAT ME AND THE DAILY BREAD ALWAYS BE ON THE SAME PAGE. EVEN TODAY AS I WAS THINKING ABOUT A FRIEND OF MINE AND THE THINGS I TRYING DOING FOR THEM AND SHOWING OUT OF LOVE AND RESPECT FOR THE LORD IT SEEM TO HAVE GONE THE OTHER WAY. I KNOW THAT I DON'T DO ALL THINGS RIGHT BUT I'M WORKING ON IT. I WILL NOT ALLOW ANOTHER PERSON OR ANY SITUATION TO LEAD ME BACK TO MY PAST OR TO DO THINGS THAT I JUST DON'T DO. I'M GOING TO WRITE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT THE PERSON PUT IN THE DAILY BREAD FOR TODAY AND MAYBE ALONG WITH WHAT I HAVE SAID AND HAVE TO SAY WILL HELP SOMEONE OR OPEN THERE EYES TO THE THINGS THEY ARE ALLOWING TO HAPPEN TO THEM, "YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!" IN THE DAY THAT ADAM AND EVE ATE FROM THE TREE, THAT WAS THE DAY WE THE PEOPLE STARTED PUTTING THE BLAME ON EACH OTHER (GEN. 3:12-13) AND INTRODUCED CONFLICT TO GOD'S PEACEFUL PLANET. WE ALL ARE FOLLOWING THAT SAMEWAY, WE BLAME OTHERS FOR OUR OWN BAD CHOICES AND BECOME ANGRY WHEN NO ONE WILL ACCEPT THE GUILT. MY THING WITH THAT IS AFTER SEEING AND TRYING TO TELL OF THE GOODENESS OF THE LORD JESUS AND PEOPLE STILL ALLOW OTHERS TO LEAD THEM THE WRONG WAY; "THAT IS WHEN I HAVE MY HARD TIME WITH IT." MAYBE I SHOULDN'T, BUT I DO BECAUSE I DO ALL I CAN TO STAY ON THE RIGHT TRACK AND WHEN I TELL OTHERS ABOUT WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR ME AND THAT HE WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU, IT HURT ME TO SEE THEM STILL TAKE THE OTHER ROAD. THE ROAD THAT LEAD TO NOTHING BUT DESTRUCTION, WHAT WILL YOU HAVE TO GAIN ON SUCH ROAD, YOU ARE ALREADY DOING ALL YOU CAN DO TO MAKE IT IN THIS LIFE IN WHICH WE LIVE, THEN YOU GIVE IT ALL BACK TO THE WORLD BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT YOUR FRIENDS CHOOSE TO DO. CAN'T YOU LOOK AND SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR YOU WHEN HE HAS GIVEN YOU A PERSON THAT WANT TO TELL YOU AND SHOW YOU ABOUT THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD AND WHAT HE HAS ALLOW THEM TO DO FOR YOU. BY GIVING YOU THE WORD AND HELPING YOU IN ANYWAY THAT THEY CAN. WHAT IS IN THE WORLD THAT YOU HAVE NOT SEEN AND THAT YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT. THOSE SAME PEOPLE YOU TALK ABOUT, NOW YOU HANG OUT WITH THEM. WITH THINGS LIKE THAT YOU WILL MISS YOUR BLESSINGS. I WILL NOT TAKE THE BLAME FOR THAT BECAUSE I HAVE DONE ALL THAT I CAN BY TELLING YOU WHAT THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME TO TELL YOU. AND FOR ALL OF YOU THAT READ THIS PIECE ON TO DAY I DO HOPE THAT IT WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE WAY OF THE WORLD AND WHAT THE DEVIL HAVE FOR YOU IF YOU FOLLOW HIS WAY. "I'M A MAN OF GOD TELLING YOU WHAT GOD THE FATHER AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS GIVEN ME TO TELL YOU ON TODAY, I WILL NOT STOP DOING WHAT IS GIVEN ME TO DO, "BUT I WILL NOT TAKE THE BLAME!" AND PLEASE REMEMBER THAT JESUS CAME, DIED ON THE CROSS AND TOOK THE BLAME FOR US, "GIVE BACK TO JESUS HE'S THE ONE!" IN JESUS NAME I WRITE TO YOU ON TODAY; "PEACE AND LOVE!" "AMEN!"
 
Becka Mullins-Morey
Becka Mullins-Morey Hello peoples!!! I haven't been on FB for a very long time.....I feel so out of touch! Hope all is well with you all!
 
Greg Buju Burgon
Greg Buju Burgon shocking this morning, oh well mince pie and a hot choc

Likes

Claire Mitchell
 
Fortune Okwuenyia
Fortune Okwuenyia Wow!!!am amazed @ d level of support,love,calls,txt messages hv received 4rm my fans in respect of d best dressed artiste@d odudu awards.its a pointer dat u value me so much.i strongly appreciate all ur love.we go fire down 2geda,wat we hv achieved nw is a stepping stone 2 d nx level.thx

Likes

Eric Olusesan
 
Suckafree Slug
Suckafree Slug I got goons dat dnt give a fuck about shit. Never did. Ah split ya wig.. Shoot da shit outta yo kids..NO BULL SHIT
 
Andrew Efymow
Andrew Efymow Just got home..tryin to relax for a little before i work on this truck..
 
Bruce Campbell
Bruce Campbell Being left out of a hearing family/hearing friend's conversations just because I'm only deaf person in the family or circle of friends. Whoever is hearing need to realize it is so hurtful for your deaf relative to feel left out. If you have a deaf relative, please always include them in your chats - the deaf member wants to be part of your family or circle of friends. Please copy and paste, hopefully the word will be spread and we can educate others.
 
Follow Jesus
Follow Jesus Thought for the Day The most valuable Christmas decoration is a Christ-like life.
 
Callum Dixon
Callum Dixon Girls going on like Joel Walmsleys the only lad who's ever asked for a suck, give the lad a break. I ask for a suck of every girl going and don't get no shit hahaah

Likes

Georgia Faith HampsonBrionie PestellxShannon HallGabriella Radford
 
Cherlyn Diana Dy-Benoya
Cherlyn Diana Dy-Benoya Think before You talk. Observe before You assume, and Never judge a Book by its cove
 
Tj Jackson
Tj Jackson nigga in the hood smoking so lovely 3 sticks of purple 5 of cush 2 of regular and a cup well damn
 
Judy D. Bell
Judy D. Bell Stayed at home last night helping a friend with some coursework online. Monkey ran around needing my attention. I let him sit beside me and watch what I was doing. He was so happy, he fell asleep beside me. This was a great Saturday evening.

Likes

Jessica Brown
 
Rasheen Young Ra Harrison
Rasheen Young Ra Harrison I Gotta Thank God For Wakiin Me Up In The Mornin <3 Like For A Good Mornin Post Tho

Likes

Shelly BrownNicole Preddipink Harrison
 
Kali Stanley
Kali Stanley "Perfect Boyfriend " ♥ -Give her your hoodie, when she's cold. -Give her a Tee-Shirt of yours' to sleep in. -Leave her CUTE messages. -Kiss her in front of all your friends. -Tell her she looks beautiful. -Look her in the eyes when you talk to her. -Let her mess with your hair. -Forgive her mistakes! -Let her fall asleep in your arms. -Watch her favorite movie with her. -Come up & grab her by the waist. Remember This: -Dont talk about other girls around her. -When shes sad, hold her. Guys re-post this as "I'd do this for her" Girls re-post this as "Perfect Boyfriend"
 
Susan Rife
Susan Rife Moving Day Be back on in a short
 
Ladii McCray
Ladii McCray Gm ppl have a blessed dayy lovin motherhood even doe lil McCray bad as hell
 
Katerina Cavanagh
Katerina Cavanagh Frankie back from hunting ... he didn't get a deer but he learned how to mix a fine Manhattan and talk about hunting for hours - On a list of Priceless Life Skills I'd say those two are in the top 25 along with Playing Poker and Tying a tie ( :

Likes

Dawn TebbettsJodi Radcliffe Starkey
 
Rob Suntin
Rob Suntin Nice guys finish last but a foolish and inconsiderate woman will end up old wrinkled and lonely. Chew on that wit yo nosy ass. P.S Over my dead body.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment