Sunday, December 4, 2011

Still no ticker Why I no have ticker :o Here a ticker there a ticker me want a ticker too Oh me Checked my Swiss Army Sundial and it seems

Linda Dunne
Linda Dunne Still no ticker?!? Why I no have ticker :o( Here a ticker, there a ticker, me want a ticker too!!
 
Karl Hammerschmidt
Karl Hammerschmidt Oh me. Checked my Swiss Army Sundial, and it seems I have (on that very same day, what a coincidence!) Green Tea in Wonderland, Breakfast with the UFO in Shangri La, dinner at High Noon with the ghost of Edgar Allen Poe, and a parade of Lunatic Gandhi Acolytes along the banks of the Ganges River to contend with!!! Perhaps I'll send an Ambassador, an alter ego, a Will O' the Wisp, or something ... well... we'll see... I'll check with my TIEAM inside the vowel haunted Bermuda Triangle to see if they can persuade one of my Anachronistic French Symbolist friends to attend. Adieu! Adieu! Adieu!
 
Md. Masud Rana Shahin
Md. Masud Rana Shahin Cooking is an art. This is why sometimes i go for some experimental session. After my experimental of normal cooking, I feel very proud. Whether it is "Khaddo" or "O-Khaddo"!!!!, today i am very very very proud of myself ... caz the result of the art was second one.......:)
 
Melissa Lynn
Melissa Lynn bout to watch "benny and joon" love that movie .....sleepy .....who wakes someone up to say "bye goin to work"......um goodbye alreay ;o/
 
Miranda Cline
Miranda Cline got the kids shopping finally done dustin is going to be so mad we bought austin a bebe gun and marianna electronics lol o well hell be happy with his gifts its just austins older and marianna wont touch anything unless its electronics or clothes besides her guitars i bought holler at me later
 
Carlos Schulze
Carlos Schulze Para reflexionar y levantarse del letargo mental.... Carta de un docente...para reflexionar! Hoy he decidido escribir este mensaje como un aporte a la patria que quiero, hoy amanecimos viendo la palabra "de sembrina" en VTV, hace unos dias atràs la Juez Dinorah Gonzalez juez 15 de juicio avalo la expresion"hijo de puta"dicha por Mario Silva en contra de Miguel Otero, alegando que no es ofensiva, injuriante ni difamatoria.Tambien vi como Hugo otorgo a las madres 300 bs por muchacho y aprobaron salario minimo para los presos,entre otras cosas. Como profesor me pongo a pensar: que le digo a un alumno que me diga hijo de puta? Como motivas a una niña a seguir estudiando, si mas bien por salir preñada le van a pagar? O como le dices a un joven que trabaje honradamente, si ahora cuando caigas preso vas a ganar mas q un maestro?...tal vez esta cadena te moleste, pero seguimos pasivos y ciegos, muchos estan felices pues dieron el dia libre...estamos bajo la crisis politica,social y moral que desde hace 13 años tiene a nuestro pais hundido en antivalores. Basta Ya! fuera el chavismo basta de pan y circo!.
 
Arsalan Malik
Arsalan Malik Mujhko bhi meri asal raah dikha do yaaro, Pehna k mujhe meri hi Ghurbat ka kafan, Un pe surkh jorra saja do yaaro, Naam Likh do un ka khushiyon ki deewar par, Mera naam-o-nishan duniya se mita do yaaro, Waqat aakhiri hai teri duniya main es deewane ka, Ho sakay tu mere mehboob ko bata do yaaro, Suna hai aaj us ki doli es gali se guzar jaye gi Wasi, Meri mayyat ko es raste se hata do yaaro.

Likes

Arsalan Malik
 
BrandOne Martinez
BrandOne Martinez Had to spend the night in the hospital,o well shit happens glad everything went good though,im back home now gonna rest,,set my alarm for the bronco game lol
 
Orange Ashu
Orange Ashu Echo ... Environment Preservation!! 良い出会い(-ω-)そして美味しいもの食べるのが幸せ! それより大事のは美味もの食べられる健やかな全身!! それのため僕らは頑張らなきゃ~ q(-_-)p https://www.builtsmartresources.com/images/sidebar-save-tomorrow.jpg
www.builtsmartresources.com
 
Asamu Rodgers
Asamu Rodgers Temba my first wrote A levels this yr.Admire wil write o level nxt yr.Jub is in grd 5.Asher e last wl turn 1yr in jan
 
Thandeka Mwale
Thandeka Mwale Young sister 4rent.n1 who wants her plz send in ur requests sh z getn on ma nerves.charlotte mwale thats her name.sh toks o dy.ma ears hurt n ma head.eish ths gal
 
Sharmaine Domingo
Sharmaine Domingo “Kahit anong galit pa o tampo ang nararamdaman mo sa mahal mo. Pangalan pa din niya ang hinihintay mong lumitaw sa inbox mo.”
 
Luiz Henrique
Luiz Henrique vixi o dia hj vai ser chato pak´s :(
 
Dilljale Dutt
Dilljale Dutt Yo yo honey singh with mr.bindas dutt new song.... O bapu sada gumm ho gya oye hoye. O bapu sada gumm ho gya oye hoye..teri maa di tlasi leni ni bapu sada gumm ho gya...mere bapu nu lab ni kudiye mai hu vely yaar with hatiyaar jat soorme mainu krde pyar

Likes

Çiţŷßoý Gurpreet
 
Katlego Lulu Maikano
Katlego Lulu Maikano Heish.....ke mo tseleng goin bck hme vry imprsed ka thero ya gompieno waitse modimo o teng ditsala.....
 
Princess Maryam
Princess Maryam Me: Assalam -o- Alaikum Ms. Cow: Moo!! Walaikum Assalam Moo!! Me: Hope you are doing well... Ms. Cow: Yes! I am having fun here. I like these small cute kids who regularly come to feed me and to touch me.... Me: Ouch!!Help I have no space to move…Whooo!! What a huge Cow is coming…Help!! Ms. Cow: Hahahaha!! Don’t worry they will not say you anything …Let me ask them to move… Ms. Cow to other animals: Moo!!!Mooo!!Mooaaoo…. Me: Aaah!! Thank you Ms. Cow for helping me… Ms. Cow: Help!!What help??? Me: You ask your fellows to move a side so that I can stand right…??? Ms. Cow: Oh!! Yaa!! It is not help they would not say you anything...Any way, you are always welcome… Me: Well …!! They were scary and anyway what did you said them?? Ms. Cow: I asked them that meet this girl she is from human community to take my interview…Please don’t disturb her or else I will not get chance to give interview ever again… Me: Okay…Ok!! Now let me begin my interview…. Ms. Cow: Sure!!Go ahead… Me: So, What are your feelings about EID-UL-ADHA??Like you are exited or gloomy??? Ms. Cow: I am not feeling gloomy instead I am feeling double exited…But…. You know as I am going to be slaughter after nine days I am afraid of the pain and leaving my friends, Kids who come to feed me and of course in somewhere of my heart I am still feeling the pain that I have left my family…But you know I am happy that at least someone has selected me to be the sacrificial animal..And I am not afraid much but happy that I am going to be slaughter in the way of Allah… Me: Oh!! And you know that when you are going to be slaughter you will not feel the pain even of one pin, by the way What is your name given by your new human family?? Ms.cow: hmmmm!!! They call me…..’RHINO’…You know that wrestler the fat one?? Me: yes!!Yes!! I remember my bro is his great fan!!!Well it is cool name…Well what is your most favorite food?? Ms. Cow: look all the cows and goats are herbivores but there are different choices that who eats which type of grass…So, My favorite food is Brown Grass and I also eat reeds… Me: Are you happy here??Did any of the kids tease you??What do you love the most about the kids and what did you hate the most???Can you tell me the story that how did you leave your home and was brought here??? Ms. Cow: hmmmm…You make me sad by asking the story…I will tell you…Look I am very happy here .My master his wife and his one cutest young little girl treat like their family member..They always give me to eat fresh grass and reeds…I love them a lot….And yes I love the beauty of the kids..You know some kids know the manners how to treat animals specially sacrificial so I like their manners But some kids like the boy and her sister who are peeping from their window tease me a lot…By sometimes throwing my water away , hitting me by stones….I don’t like this habit..I want to eat them but what I can do I am not carnivore even you know what I am very kind hearted…Now I am telling you my story…AAAH! We all were living happy life in the farm…I have two sisters one has been slaughter last year and now only two of us has been left...Still we were sharing our sadness and happiness that once I saw a man wearing a turban, carrying one broad sharp stick , He was old and was wearing cotton clothes. He was talking to my dear kind best farmer…My farmer was old and rich but was not proud he treats us like his own sisters…Then The old man handed the bundle of hundred rupees notes and both of them came towards me..As I saw my farmer I said in excitement Mooooooooo….But after few moments that excitement changes into hope Mooooooooooooo towards my farmer and family…The old man hit me with his stick I spoke in hard voice mooo….After staring me well he untied my string from the tree and ………and…………grab my tail and started to walk…I screamed in pain and look with hopeful eyes towards my farmer…One of my sister tried to untie her string and to help me but the string was very tight…Ahhhahhhah……….And that was the day when my heart was broken into hundred pieces……The old man was very cruel… Hmmmmmmmmmmm…. Tip!!!tip!!!!tippppp!!!(sound of Ms. Cows tears dripping on the ground) Me: (in sad tone) ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahh…..Control Ms. Cow control…. (As I pet the cow)…..If you can tell me then please can you tell me how does your sister was slaughtered??? Ms. Cow: Aaaaaaahhh…..That shiny morning. When farmer and his two sons took some grass fed my sister with it and then untied her….We know that our farmer was not cruel and that day it was EID-UL-ADHA…I understood the situation and before my sister left I pet her and lick her back with my tongue…She smiled…The in front of my eyes the most painful moment was that when my sis was slaughtered….We were left alone in grief..There was no one to help…And her last MOOOOOOOOOOO is still moving around my mind. That is it then I shut my eyes tightly and I don’t know what has happened next……Hmmmmm…….That mooooo0o….believe me I love my sis…MOOOOOOOOOOOO….. Me: Okay Ms. Cow control yourself you are soon going to meet her in heaven INSHALLAH…And Yes thanks for the interview and do you want to give any message to our youngsters??? Ms. Cow: Sure…Guys please do not cut the animals before EID-UL-ADHA by grabbing them and pushing and pulling them cruelly…Be Happy.. And do good deeds so that I can meet you in Heaven…. Me: Now come on wipe your tears and lets have group photo.. Come on other cows and all the goats…. Say Cheese… CHEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE……….. CLICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK…..
 
Shannon Meyer
Shannon Meyer MAMMIE... Dis wt ek ha genoem het, nou is sy weg en ontbreek daardie naam. Niemand kan ha plek volstaan. Rykdom beteken n0u,om ha te sien glimlag om ha vas te hou,haar te sê Mamma x lief vi jou.Dae is kouer en hoop skraler,haar liefde vir my verlore. Werklikheid maak seer al wil ek ook hoe graag probeer. Ek mis haar so geweldig baie.Ja die Mamma va my. Selfs die kombuis verlang. Ja verlang na my Mamma. Nooit sou ek kon raai haar plek sal eendag leeg staan. Dat haar liefe wt eens õ gebaar weg was,nou stilte en eensaamheid uitstraal. Die stem va my Mamma is stil,sy is weg ja sy is. Eendag sal ek haar weer sien,sal ek vi haar kan sê..Mamma x lief vi jo. Sal ek die koue nagte vergeet en snoesig langs haar kan inkruip.. Sal ek kan fluister in dié oor wat altyd wou luister. EK MIS JOU MAMMIE!! deur Shannon S Meyer.
 
Andrew Swaggpres Crowder
Andrew Swaggpres Crowder My christmas carol" jesus sweetness name i know king of kings hes lords of lords!born in a maingor no room is he in o thank you jesus! Lord im glad lord im glad you did for me! They whip him and they whip him and not one did he say one word shed his blood shed his for me i cant imagine the pain he to for me but lord im glad lord im glad you did it for me! You did for me you did it for me you did it for me did it all for me took nails in your hands took nails in your feet you did it all for me!

Likes

Andrew Swaggpres Crowder
 
Godfrey Peter
Godfrey Peter O GA GAN AN
 
Pedro José Pinto Machado
Pedro José Pinto Machado Morreu o Sócrates...
 
Bronshaye Famous'Girl Brooks
Bronshaye Famous'Girl Brooks Woke Up With Alot On My Mind . Need Somebody To Hmu O:
 
Candi Mcmillan
Candi Mcmillan I love you Jeremy :o
 
Dinh Hung
Dinh Hung Ơ chết, bựa ni mắc bệnh máu không xuống đc chân rồi@@
 
Jéssica M. Ensides
Jéssica M. Ensides "Às vezes perder o equilíbrio por amor faz parte de ter uma vida equilibrada." ('Comer, Rezar, Amar')
 
Monique Woodson
Monique Woodson There is no other answer i tried but i give up o well..All that other bullshit is 4 the birds..LMBAO!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment