Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cameron is being so bad today and i dont know yhe just keeps getting upset about nothing and when he gets upset he trashes the house and hits it really

Cynthia Adams
Cynthia Adams Cameron is being so bad today and i dont know y,he just keeps getting upset about nothing and when he gets upset he trashes the house and hits=(
 
Judy Walters Frazier
Judy Walters Frazier it really amazes me how rude people are now days.. I ran out of gas in my peice of junk truck with zay and austin with me. A nice guy pulled up beside me to see if he could help when a lady pulled up behide him and laid on her horn till he moved. Come on lady are u for real what if that was u and your loved ones. I noticed u had a kid with u also hope he has better manners when he grows up. Thanks to the guy that stoped to help and to the guy that pushed my truck out of the way so we didnt get hit. He did come back and bring us some gas he said he couldnt leave me sittin there with the boys n the truck. So he went to his work got a can and brought me some gas. Its nice to know some people in this world do still have a hearts and go that extra mile to help someone in need. If there was only more people like that. Thanks for helping me and my grandsons.
 
Andrika Norris
Andrika Norris Goodmorning fb blessed and thankful to be alive on this wonderful sunday... Still not feeling good want to stay in bed all day but i kno i can't....
 
Zongamele Tybosch
Zongamele Tybosch hot hot hot...damn hot i hate hate i mean hate
 
Nemanja Kostic
Nemanja Kostic 87 poena u kvizu Slagalica. Igraj i ti na http://www.slagalica.tv
 
Christina Trevino
Christina Trevino I love the holiday season! And, Lena Horne singing Christmas songs. #Christmascarols
 
Barbara Bentley
Barbara Bentley What a weekend - in the home stretch...Friday night my husband was the director, sound director, chef and a soloist for our church's Christmas dramatic musical. He made homemade spaghetti sauce and coordinated a spaghetti dinner for 150. He was the director, ran sound and performed as a soloist! Last night, a second performance,this time with a cookie reception where I baked 15 dozen cookies. Last show is today!
 
Tori Scott
Tori Scott Ok maybe I drank to much cause im still DRunk
 
Rohit Mishra
Rohit Mishra hi.....sorry frnds I Was busy in my examination.
 
Danniel John Guingab- Medrana
Danniel John Guingab- Medrana astig na cover, haha XD you're my........ could've been...... should've been..... but never was, and never will be...
www.youtube.com
cover by GRACENOTE... i just want to dedicate this video to the person whom I used to love before..
 
Ilesanmi Temitope
Ilesanmi Temitope I thank GOD 4 saving d car i and my band member boarded to a weeding ceremony yestaday 4rm accident.One of d tyres of d car went off on speed but thanks be 2 GOD dat none died.
 
JaNai Dillard
JaNai Dillard Ladies: we need to take more pride in ourselves when it comes to dealing with men these days. We shouldn't down grade ourselves just to make a man feel like he somebody. What we fail to realize is that we are the prize not them so why put up with nonsense. Why deal with the cheating, lying, scheming, beating and etc when u are worth so much more than that. Men only do what u allow them to do. I encourage u and myself to look at self and know your worth and make sure the man/men u deal with knows it too.
 
Sherilynn Liscio
Sherilynn Liscio Well big brother its been a year since that horrific day that you were murdered its very hard to put into words how lost i have felt without you there's not a day that I don't ask god why and more so why couldn't had it been me I love and miss you so very much please send me some strength to continue for as the days go on it seems to get harder not easier ....
 
Stefani Wiley
Stefani Wiley Welp, looks like my niece is gonna be here sooner than I thought! Stacey's at the hospital & I can't wait to see my little Melanie :)
 
Dull Dollaz
Dull Dollaz throw dat pussy at... me bitch i think im babe ruth

Likes

Dull Dollaz
 
Cherry Red Reyes Gonzaga
Cherry Red Reyes Gonzaga I MISS U MY HAIR:D
 
Kristana To Preety Nance
Kristana To Preety Nance i am beautiful KNOW MATTER what U SAY AND WORDS CANT BRING MEEEE DOWNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Jose Flores
Jose Flores well i guess a nice fresh run is out of the question... screw you rain!
 
Natsumi  Nishio
Natsumi Nishio Did you see 日曜洋画劇場 today? Today's movie was 'Knowing'. It was interesting. Images were real. However! However, I don't like the last scene! I couldn't feel unity of whole story. It becomes leak? spoiler? (ネタバレ), so I can't tell you about the story. lol
 
Scott Morgan
Scott Morgan today i will b watching the games with my son n my nephew goodshit now will the g-men let me down again r will they come to play either way i'm sure they'll add a grey hair to my head GO GIANTS
 
Shaqueetashowmeagoodtyme Andfallfo'mytypeprettyasszaym ZaddyBomchickawahwahboneenee
Shaqueetashowmeagoodtyme Andfallfo'mytypeprettyasszaym ZaddyBomchickawahwahboneenee Daaaaaaaammmmmn iz bin a while sinc I bin on facebook, dems facebook suport ppl tink shaqueeta aint a real account, leeme tell u bishs dat fb jus aint redy fo dis jelly, an i am back on 2 bring u da bes status evr

Likes

Kristina Dah TriminicanAlexandria Shawongonabe-PelletierEmily MikalunasMaria Ines Rodriguez
 
Ladybossdonjay Muchie Jay
Ladybossdonjay Muchie Jay Almost drown in her pussy so i swam to the butt #me & Bynum bumping <3

Likes

SLimee MOntanna
 
Seth Morrison
Seth Morrison I just want a chance to be a father to my daughter. But it seems to be to much to ask of her mother to let me see her four fucken times a month. I wish it was easily fixed with a simple wave of a wand but its looking more like am bound to have to scrape and fight for a life with my daughter. I never back down from a fight!
 
Smile Sai Saravanan
Smile Sai Saravanan Super quota about ATTITUDE: " I can prove,that my friends are perfect,Bcoz I am the best exmple of their choice..!
 
Khadim Khan
Khadim Khan Silence b/w 2 unknown people creats the relation.. But silence b/w 2 known people breaks the relation..AM I RIGHT.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment