Sunday, December 4, 2011

Say dis 2ursef In d remainin month of d yr 2011 my blood is bitter sour tasteless 2 accident death sicknes whosoeva dat wnt 2 taste my blood shal

Young Charles
Young Charles Say dis 2ursef! In d remainin month of d yr 2011 my blood is bitter, sour & tasteless 2 accident, death, sicknes. whosoeva dat wnt 2 taste my blood shal taste d blood of JESUS bcos am covered wit his precious blood & wit dat i'm free 4rm my iniquities. If u beliv dis prayer will work 4 u pass it on.

Likes

Young Charles
 
Sheree MsThickwitit Patrick
Sheree MsThickwitit Patrick HAPPY SUNDAY!!!....GIVING HONOR TO GOD FOR THE MANY BLESSINGS SENT DOWN TO MY SON&MYSELF,FAMILY,FRIENDS,FBF,THE SICK,THE HOMELESS,THOSE IN JAIL THE WHOLE WORLD EVEN THOSE NOT HERE MAY U BLESS THEIR SOULS!!??? #needaHUGwheremyboothang

Likes

Sheree MsThickwitit Patrick
 
Gilbert Guzman
Gilbert Guzman what is the love of jesus say to you when u see him carring the cross?][he carried it for all !!!!!not he carried it for just rose!!!! ill go threw fire an pain once again an i will stand firm an will not let the fuckin state take my freedom or u rose. x fuckin bitch ass dori tried an was able to put me away for a while but im still standin with my fuckin head looking up! so rose ,state of tdcj an dori carlos f. u. c k. you all/
 
Donny Shane
Donny Shane LeaRn 2 oBey u caN COmMaNd .. LeäRn 2 b a goOd servaNt thEn u cN B A Gud masTer!

Likes

Shabeer Ahamed
 
Fina Iskandar
Fina Iskandar niat hati mau buat kejutan kecil..ku tulislah I♡U dan ku jadikan walpaper di laptopnya Miswa.."apaan nih? ko bisa ya, caranya gimana bisa nulis gini?" *tpokjidat & ngelusdada* bukannya terharu malah tanya cara bikinnya gimanaa..:(
 
Vinod Gurumukhani
Vinod Gurumukhani If u think I m bad, come to me, I'll give u more better reasons to HATE Me..... Its my Attitude,,,,,
 
Mina Smile
Mina Smile Love is like an ice-cream, the first time eat! u feel it's very very delicoius and so sweet.........!!! but when u eat it everyday u will get sick with that one. So How about u?

Likes

Kunthea Kul
 
Jennifer Nunez
Jennifer Nunez 6years ago on this day god blessed me with a Beautiful baby girl Amy Yasmin Martinez HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIJA LOVE U STAY TOUGH AND PRETTY!
 
Vimbai Tale Gwara
Vimbai Tale Gwara Maluv Tafaz nemhuri,chief Nesbert,my sisterz,al my fans thnk u so mch 4 making da day great...luv al mwaaaah.
 
Rohit Jangra
Rohit Jangra u thnk i <3 u.. u thnk m crazy abt u.. u thnk i wanna 2 kiss u.. well .. i lyk d way u think.. hehe... ;)

Likes

Rohit Jangra
 
Ogunleye Sunday Austine
Ogunleye Sunday Austine Tank u for my life oh Lord
 
Jake Lomas
Jake Lomas come on, man u at will do me, up the owls

Likes

Laura Bullock
 
Yohan Daruwalla
Yohan Daruwalla I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile n Seem Carefree, There is no 1 Who miss u more than me.

Likes

Yohan Daruwalla
 
Nina Brown
Nina Brown Happy Founders Day to the brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity,Inc.!! Love u guys <3 Skee-Phi
 
Keishae Johns
Keishae Johns like if ive mad u laugh or smile dis year:)

Likes

Kaela FisherNikki JayneSpencer Riley
 
Pretty Puleng
Pretty Puleng You'l never see me again,some1 is gona cry 4 u,u'l neva see me again no matter what.
 
Mary Ann Dela Cruz
Mary Ann Dela Cruz xmas wont be thesame w/o u,xmas wont be thesame if you go ohh...hahay lapt na ang pasko,lalong malamig kc malayo sa pamilya..

Likes

Emelia Palle
 
Luna Nana Gervais
Luna Nana Gervais GM TO ALL.GOD HAS BEEN SO.........GOOD TO ME.HE HAS OPENED DOORS FA ME DAT WAS SHUT.N HE WIPED MY TEARS AWAY.HE CLEANSE ME INSIDE ND OUT.HE BLESSES ME N MY FAMILY.HE TOLD ME IT GETS WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER.HE TOLD ME DNT WORRY MY CHILD SOMETHING WILL GIVE FOR U N UR FAMILY ND THEN I WILL LOVE FOR U TO PRAISE ME ALL THE DYS OF UR LIFE.SO NOW I MUST PRAISE HIM.I THNK U LORD.I THNK U.I LOVE U LORD.SO NOW GETTIN READY FA CHURCH WIT THE FAM.OFF TO MY UNCLE.REV.BILLY STRANGE.I LOVE U GUYS.BT I LEAVE YA THATS READING.>SERVE GOD CUZ AT THE END OF THE DAY ND ROAD HE'S "ALL" U GOT.HE OPEN DOORS<.

Likes

Luna Nana Gervais
 
Fabian Onyeka
Fabian Onyeka A +ve attitude may not solve ur problms,but it ll annoy enof ppl 2 make it worth d effort&once u replace -ve thots with +ve ones,u wil strt hvng a +ve results
 
Santanu Bhattacharya
Something informative. This information is useful....... Have U ever heard abou...t LPG cylinder's expiry date....!! Do you know that there is an expiry date (physical life) for LPG cylinders? Expired Cylinders are not safe for use and may cause accidents. In this regard, please be cautious at the time of accepting any LPG cylinder from the vendor. Here is how we can check the expiry of LPG cylinders: On one of three side stems of the cylinder, the expiry date is coded alpha numerically as follows A or B or C or D and some two digit number following this e.g. D06. The alphabets stand for quarters - 1. A for March (First Qtr), 2. B for June (Second Qtr), 3. C for Sept (Third Qtr), 4. D for December (Fourth Qtr). The digits stand for the year till it is valid. Hence D06 would mean December qtr of 2006. Please Return Back the Cylinder that you get with a Expiry Date, they are prone to Leak and other Hazardous accidents... The second example with D13 allows the cylinder to be in use Up to Dec 2013. Kindly pass this on, for creating awareness.
 
Uswatun Chasanah
Uswatun Chasanah mengejar target u/ mlm ini.. Spirit!! :)
 
Xen Gatchalian
Xen Gatchalian sa wakas nka open rjud ku sku fb :) ty much sa nag great na heart ku awp :) godbless u all goodnait muaa
 
Akshatha Achu
Akshatha Achu orange cycle
Like iF u Love dz art <3 amazing. . . ♥ (\__/) (='.'=) (")_(")♥♥♥
 
Raquel Woods 'FlakaFlame'
Raquel Woods 'FlakaFlame' IM JUST LOST 4 WORDS RITE! SMH! I ND SUM DAMN ANSWERS! TEE I ALWAYS WANA CUM 2 WIT MY DAMN PROBLEMS! IT AINT NUN MAJOR! BUT WHEN I TELL U DIS YO MOUTH GN DROP!
 
Paul Burch
Paul Burch SORRY IM A HAVE TO POP U

Likes

Paul Burch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment