Sunday, December 4, 2011

I am an Atom; you are like the countenance of the sun for me I am a Patient of Love you are like a medicine for me Without wings without feathers

BettySue Goeppner
I am an Atom; you are like the countenance of the sun for me. I am a Patient of Love, you are like a medicine for me. Without wings , without feathers , I fly about Looking for you. I have become a Rose petal and you are like a wind for me. Take me for a ride!! ~Rumi<3
 
Mac Gonna Blow
Mac Gonna Blow What's going on feelin like marvin!!!!!some times I wish my mom got a fuckin abortion.be same niggas i love same ones I hate.#UNDER DOG. Can't be real.ctfu
 
Josh Bisschops
Josh Bisschops They say you don't know what your doin till u stop doin it well call me clueless cause I do this

Likes

Chelsea GotSwag Neale
 
Hayley Forster
Hayley Forster Omg I can't wait for breakfast! I'm starving!!
 
Vt Bubblez PoetEss
Vt Bubblez PoetEss waiting on my mom to get here...four days without her is not healthy. my sister has brought grey hair. Ano has started seeking my maternal care. i miss telling her stories about stuff...:'(

Likes

Maurice Chicoci
 
Juan Monreal
Juan Monreal Had the worse dream I ever had and to top it off I was shivering like a mptherfucker
 
Tawanna TooFabulous Hill
Tawanna TooFabulous Hill Chopping it up with Chance Simmons about these photos, now I have to get with Shanea Neezy Williams on this project :)

Likes

Tawanna TooFabulous Hill
 
Bobby King
Bobby King Ok ive had my coffee. Maybe now I can figure out something worthwhile to do today.
 
Priyanka Singh
Priyanka Singh I love 2 b loved. So plz pray 4 me my frnds.

Likes

Shahid AhmadArmaan Khan
 
J Dargan Brown
J Dargan Brown wtf... yeah i reckon so, 2 can play this game..... batters up.. bottom of 9th full count and 2 outs... hero or zero....
 
Muse Shiny
Muse Shiny Well hello hangover I see we meet again.

Likes

Nathalie Rhoades
 
Sherene McDaniels Donnelly
GO BACK TO YOUR ROOTS: Rewind your life, spool through the memories, relive some of the highlights, recall some of the characters who travelled with you, revisit some of the places that helped form your views. See how far you've travelled, discover the things that matter, cherish them. Accept the PAST, embrace the PRESENT, stay open to the FUTURE. Here's a prayer for self acceptance and worthiness that evokes get change with fast results: Dear God (Divine Mind, Buddha, Higher Power ... ) Help me to remember I am worthy of love in all of my relationships. Please replace all of my unhealed, limiting or judgmental thoughts about myself with Your love. I forgive myself for all past mistakes and failures and allow the purity of Your love to heal my mind and heart. I‟m willing to see myself as whole, complete, innocent and pure, as You created me. Please give me the wisdom and strength to release of the past and claim the love and happiness that is Your will for me. I dedicate all of my relationships to the Truth, as You created it and trust that Peace is inevitable. Thank You, in advance, that with You as my Source, all of my relationships are loving, lasting, harmonious and blessed. With Your guidance and certainty, I will reach the highest levels of joy and happiness in all of my relationships. Thy will be done. Amen - Miracles in Prayer, by Robin Duncan Find more spiritual inspiration and support on these amazing pages: @[112681118823305:274:A joyful Journey], @[117732484982135:274:Happy & Free to be ME], @[171625302862438:274:Living the dream Al-anon group], @[116552908427106:274:@ High Frequency], @[58759864446:274:Waves of Gratitude], @[126493934091874:274:The Kaleidoscope of Life], @[143688622396009:274:Occupy Love], @[114166468674793:274:Live in this Moment]
 
Leziel Fernandez Marcos
Leziel Fernandez Marcos A TRUE STORY... This is a story of a young couple from the Philippines... There was a girl named Julie who used to fear falling in love because she has seen her mother's suffering... This girl has lost her father when she was still 13 years of age and her mother was left all alone with his memories... Her father used to smoke a lot and because of smoking, he suffered from cancer and died...! It's true no one knows destiny...! This girl, Julie who used to fear love and hate smokers, has fallen in love with one of his classmates named McCoy who was a chain smoker... She used to tell his father's story to him every time they met, expecting him to quit smoking... She realized that he has started avoiding her as his friends used to tease him whenever he used to smoke with them... Julie wanted to see him happy so she stopped objecting him, and just after 3 months of their relationship, she realized that he is suffering from a lung disease called "emphysema" which is caused due to smoking... McCoy has fallen seriously ill and his treatment started... It continued for 2 years, and in many times, his health became so worst that doctors also thought he will die... But it was Julie's love who kept him alive and recover... All throughout these 2 years, she spent all her time with him in the hospital, she stopped going to college, she even fought with her mother & relative, invested all her pocket money... And thus, she defined love...! ♥ McCoy successfully recovered and has quit smoking...! He has married Julie, and now they are living happily together...! He always feels guilty for not listening to Julie earlier... He now gives one message to everyone... "Do 100 things that your friends ask you to do, but please don't do at least one thing that your love doesn't want you to do...!" ♥ "Friends, I will not say that smoking is dangerous to your/our health because that is already written on the box of smoke, but I would like to tell you that if you started smoking for yourself, now quit it for someone who loves you...!" ♥ Next time, when your loved ones ask you not to smoke, recall this True Love Story and answer this question, "Do you want them to suffer for a mistake that you are doing today...!?"
 
Amanda Mason
Amanda Mason Just to say I dont do apps, games or etc... sorry
 
Brooke Ashley Miller
Brooke Ashley Miller So need to go buy tubes and sleds asap! I need to take Cyla sledding :D (as much as I hate winter and snow.. I'm looking forward to taking Cyla in it cuz she's going to love it ♥ )

Likes

Jen Toole-Suarez
 
Todd Taylor
Todd Taylor Sometimes I love life. # mydaughtersfirstlaugh

Likes

Britt Post
 
Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson Thank you goverment from taking the happy out of the happy meal. So now when -a parent wants to treat ther kid or just lazy and don't wanna make food or are in a rush and have to go to old macdonalds "what Liss and Tt call it " they put the cabosh on them fries. Unless you say no to toy... So Mrs. Obama can shovel chilli cheese fries down her gullet growing that ass to the size that it will soon request sovereignsy but she wont let my kids have a small fry. Wow I miss my grandpa Al and wish he was still alive but if he saw this wow. I sit and get sad thinking of how hard our kids are gonna have ot to try to make a life and there worried about the amount of fries in a happy meal. Ows "occuply wall street" Are rapeing each other shitting all over the place, living in shanty towns and beggin for free shit and thats freedom? But dont ask for friggin fries. Nope sorry cant have them. Ask a person thats getting free unemployment and welfare to take a piss test and its Oh no you cant do that thats an invation of privicy. So people can have free rent free food and free everything else but dont give them any rules to follow to get them. But hey if your kid wants the full fries in the happy meal they cant have the toy..WTF is happing to this country... Sorry I know there are three things that you dont discuss if you want to keep your friend and thats money, religion, and politics but If people dont start talking about we are gonna wake up with no liberties. And the OWS people arent really a good represention of us working folks. Seeing how they are begging for free shit they say they are the 99% but the dont represent me. Sorry bad night didnt sleep.
 
Jennifer Brown
Jennifer Brown I swear I am married to Clark Griswald!! Anymore lights I'll need a second job to pay the electric bill!!
 
Sarathkumar Uppala
Sarathkumar Uppala COPY THIS AS YOUR STATUS.... .......... ... AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE WANTS FROM YOU 1-Phone Number 2-Second Chance 3-Hangout 4-Friendship 5-To Chill 6-A Long Term Relationship 7-An Advice 8-An Apology 9-Money 10-Be My Best Friend 11-I Just Love You 12-Be Mine 13-Call You 14-Sing With Me 15-Text You 16-A Smile 17-I Miss You...
 
Donnie Quarfeld
Donnie Quarfeld wakeing up to my baby calling me i love her so much

Likes

Jose Antonio Alvarado
 
Todd Hill
Todd Hill This week's entertainment column, in which I slam actress Rachel McAdams for no good reason
www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com
This is when I knew it was over -- I was at a weekend press junket for some movie in New York, I don't remember what it was called, but we were going to be chatting with the actress Rachel McAdams, who I knew from experience to be a banal interview. This was in 2009.
 
Deja Sahree Hall
Deja Sahree Hall Smh, Glad God Woke Me Up, But I Needa Get In Dha Right State Of Mind!
 
Calvin Tucker
Calvin Tucker up and ready 2 watch my steelers do they thing they really r must c tv beleive that bengals i fill 4u 2day
 
Dan Haupt
Dan Haupt Yesterday I said to chris "Dean Gafney" from eastenders will be at Grays, and she says "Oh I like Jack from Eastenders" u see what I gotta put up with????
 
Bodhialok Hariprem
Bodhialok Hariprem I Love you more than you`ll ever know
www.youtube.com
special request .... (8-6) für Heart von deinem Schatz!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment