Sunday, December 4, 2011

Is there anybody out there for this sweet gentle girl Poor Bentley has been stuck at the pound for quite awhile now I do not think I've ever heard her

Tina Schenavar
Tina Schenavar Is there anybody out there for this sweet, gentle girl?? Poor Bentley has been stuck at the pound for quite awhile now!! I do not think I've ever heard her bark she just sits there patiently & calmly waiting for her turn to get some treats & pets. Bentley is a petite Shar Pei girl only weighing about 30lbs, she is said to not be good w/ other animals, so she needs to be your one & only but she so deserves a good home. Please go to the Taylor Animal Shelter & meet her!! The Taylor Animal Shelter is located at 25555 Northline Rd. West of Telegraph, East of Beech Daly. Hours of operation are: Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Adoptions must be completed by 3:30 due to paperwork. The shelter is closed on any National Holidays
Bentley is a tan female shar pei, 30lbs. She is an adoption return (says she not good w/ other animals) available for adoption on 11-17-11 The Taylor Animal Shelter is located at 25555 Northline Rd. West of Telegraph, East of Beech Daly. Hours of operation are: Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Adoptions must be completed by 3:30 due to paperwork. The shelter is closed on any National Holidays Additional pict: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2467837052523&set=a.1388883359355.2052159.1150206774&type=3&theater
All of these dogs are at the Taylor Animal Shelter. You can find the info for each dog if you click on their pict. Please go down there & find your furever friend or if you cannot adopt please hit the share button Thank you!! The Taylor Animal Shelter is located at 25555 Northline Rd. West of Telegraph, East of Beech Daly. Hours of operation are: Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Adoptions must be completed by 3:30 due to paperwork. The shelter is closed on any National Holidays
 
Daniel Crowley
Daniel Crowley Haven't been on my PS3 for like a week and now I got a long ass update lol not kwl
 
Joe Howard
Joe Howard I wanna wish my wife a happy 1st anniversary as a married couple i love you

Likes

Crystal Flores
 
Daris D-Earl Turner Sr.
Daris D-Earl Turner Sr. Good mornin to all... God is da only answer ... When I was alone and had nothing I asked 4 a friend 2 help me bear the pain no on e came except...GOD! When I needed a breath 2 rise from my sleep no one could help me except....GOD! When all I saw was sadness and I needed answers no one heard me except ....GOD! So when I am asked who I give my unconditional love 2 look for no other name except.....GOD!... Bless day and remember when all else fails God won't .

Likes

Kim MoralesRoxanne Holmes
 
Danielle Elks
Danielle Elks cant believe we almost polished off a litre of rum last night...thankyou jess lugg for the 3/4 rum 1/4coke drink, i dont feel at all...x
 
Emily Schneider
Emily Schneider I hate my Life this whole weekend im still crying from yesterday.....Woke up at 9:04am and I started to cry at 9:30am. This weekend sucks so much why do I keep crying... I really hope I don't cry at school tomorrow If I do its going to suck so much.
 
Zodwa Kika
Zodwa Kika ndisendleleni eya eGHT, bye ma twin c u uyayazi, yaz uyadika umntu onxilileyo uthetha yonke i nonsense le elapha emhlabeni, its gonna b a long way 2 GHT, ingathi andisafiki....*enor*
 
Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders dis world... life ...and da people in it... where do i belong?
 
Keifer Ralph
Keifer Ralph I need a plane ticket. ! ASAP !

Likes

Sunita Harding
 
Daniel Boudoloh
Daniel Boudoloh How the hell'd we wind up like this? Why weren't we able To see the signs that we missed Try and turn the tables? I wish you'd unclench your fists And unpack your suitcase Lately there's been too much of this But don't think it's too late
 
Lloyd Henry
Lloyd Henry R I P Maw Maw and I love you
 
Carol Harris
Carol Harris Goood Mooorrrnning...hahaha got to sleep late..today Victoria is 9. I have to go pick up her monkey cake. N gramma always picks ups kids that need rides...funny how that happens...I love it tho. Keeps me hopping for sure..and I spend alot of time with my oldest grand dauhgter Brittany...no Kenzie you just act older...:)
 
Amanda Wood
Amanda Wood Jamitttttt scramlettttt what in the Ham sandwich is going on guys lol I'm so bored I need my baby to come home
 
Samuel Crow
Samuel Crow Working on a sunday does suck the big one. Guess i had a good chat with myself though. Lol
 
Amanda Johnson
Amanda Johnson GONA CHILL AND ENJOY THE DAY WITH JASON AND THE KIDS.... I LOVE ALL OF U SO MUCH!!!!!!!
 
Samantha Lee
Samantha Lee I wish you’ve never been so sweet, I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world. The problem is you are. I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you. The problem is I do.....
 
Ivan Kiranda
Ivan Kiranda God i love this city, it's the only place where you will run into a chic putting on shades when it's raining.

Likes

Arnold Zach
 
Jadaya Driscoll
Jadaya Driscoll Fuck females, all them can suck my dick . (if i had one). Bitches are fake, and why you think i dnt kick it wit females, they have nothin better to do then tlk shit about u, and wat your doin in your lifee..mainly the hoes out heree...! But hey, still gone hold my head high, with or without friends, because i cant go bac to the fake ones i USE to hang with, if that means im gonna b alone some days, so be it...! #CHANGED!
 
Ryan Aguilar
Ryan Aguilar Wake up call...."can you work this morning"....fuck ya at 15 bucks an hour. Ill take that all day. Alpaca world here i come.

Likes

Jamie Truchon
 
Kaitlin Mumma
Kaitlin Mumma I got "Perfect friend" on the " What kind of friend are you?" quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquizzes/703726/?ref=asp
 
Abhinav Dwivedi
Abhinav Dwivedi I met u & was afraid 2 like u I liked u & was afraid 2 luv u I loved u & was afraid 2 lose u. I lost u & nw I'm afraid of everything..............
 
Kaci Lynn Stewart
Kaci Lynn Stewart Time to go see if i can mistaken for a male again ;) >YouDontKnowAThingAboutMe<
 
Theresa Holland Angeletti
Theresa Holland Angeletti CW PEEPS: Can you please check your requests to see if I sent you a fresh fixing request? I need five more filled to move on!! I'll have two more steps on the LAST of Fred's goals and I'll be finished!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!! :-)
 
Carrie Fanning
Carrie Fanning i got bite by the looove bug lolz but nha i do have bug bite in my hand n had great night lolz ya im silly
 
Veronica Lashelle Merimon
Veronica Lashelle Merimon My girls are the best... I love them very much... They've been really good for me this past week.. Keep up the good work babygirls.... Gonna go get ready for church now... Hope everyone has a bless day.. I know I am...

Likes

Veronica Lashelle Merimon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment