Sunday, December 4, 2011

why am i up ritee nowweugh nd i cnt go bakk to sleep I caught Cami sprinkling bird seed in the carton of eggs saying here chickie I asked her

Janiah Fowler
Janiah Fowler why am i up ritee nowwe......ugh nd i cnt go bakk to sleep.

Likes

Unique Evans
 
Leann Bourque
Leann Bourque I caught Cami sprinkling bird seed in the carton of eggs saying, here chickie. I asked her what she was doing and she looked at me like I was crazy and said, feeding the chickens. I thought I was going to die. My funny little 2 year old.
 
Marcel-Leslie Falk
Marcel-Leslie Falk we are going to get busy on our outside christmas lights so excited , we have decided to put lights n one of our very tall trees, so i am so scared of hieghts and so my job will be to hold the ladder" Team Work***************************************
 
Aaron Trudo
Aaron Trudo Hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.
 
Young Envy Dolla
Young Envy Dolla I love,my life
 
Marc Louie Maglonzo
Marc Louie Maglonzo I MISS YOU SO MUCH...MWA MWA TSUP TSUP
 
James W. Raney
James W. Raney alot on mi mind dang i hate thz crap lol :)
 
Mildred Tanell McCray
Mildred Tanell McCray When I was a kid I would get my fav cereal and sit and watch my fav cartoon on Saturday morning, now I get up get my fav cereal and watch Sunday morning every Sunday.....
 
Brenda Isom
Brenda Isom pray for me i took a back-set with the flu can,t even talk,and i have to see the cancer dr,tomorrow on my kidney,s it,s a must that i don,t miss my appt,and my blood is to thin,so i really need god to touch from the lord

Likes

Micah Isom
 
Brittany Slone
Brittany Slone shower(: then going out later (: i love you nathalie(: lovein life rightnow(:
 
Neil Doherty
Neil Doherty Judging by the size of this hangover I was awesome last night
 
Lisa Ezell
Lisa Ezell I love my old man so much. He's loving kind sweet and affectionate. THANK YOU BABY FOR LOVING ME!!
 
Herbert Eaddy
Herbert Eaddy chil at Leah Herlan & Josh Herlan, hungery, trying not to eat everything in the house, morning to alll R.I.P. lil sis<3 btw, i love leah, she ess so sexy<3
 
Soonho Jeong
Soonho Jeong To my beloved friends, You all are Awesome and Precious!!! Don't give up hope no matter what... I don't want to lose any of you.... Happiness is never far away!!!
 
Dwayne Carter
Dwayne Carter Ive got my 2 daughters. im already happy. Now i wish the one day ill be perfectly happy
 
Pastor Terrence Hazzard
Pastor Terrence Hazzard I sense a "LIKE NEVER BEEN EXPERIENCED ANOINTING" today!! God is going to do something MAJOR! Experience this encounter for yourself! Beat us at 83rd & Michigan @ 2:00pm! I SMELL THE REIGN OF GOD DRENCHING OUR SERVICES TODAY!!! Get There!!!!

Likes

Rakiah PolkInez SullivanJeannise Washington
 
Noel Kerns
Noel Kerns After 14 days being off I i'm ready to go back to work.
 
Alicia Barbuto
Alicia Barbuto IF YOUR DOG TAKES A SHIT IN UR ROCKY OF A DRIVEWAY PICK THE SHIT UP UGH I HATE SOME PPL
 
Jade Marr
Jade Marr Been a sad day today laying flowers down for the sis, way have a family tea at the grannys house then set off some of out love in lantarens for cheryl, love and miss you so much words cabt explain how much i miss you sis<3

Likes

Clare MacleanKate Forbes
 
Stephen McMahon
www.youtube.com
The Jeff Beck Group with Rod Stewart and Ron Wood should be in the Hall Of Fame. Jeff Beck Group http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Beck_Group Jeff Beck http:...

Likes

Scott Richards
 
Asaju Muhammed Shitta
Asaju Muhammed Shitta Y do evry1 8 poverty ?, I may av wat it takes bt will make sure I hide it, sometimes affluence sucks
 
Hazel Belza
Hazel Belza I wanted to forget you but i guess i forgot to..=(
 
Janine Guiffre Evans
Janine Guiffre Evans For those who want to get their other significants, husbands, wives Motivated XYNG is it - Mike has my house decorated this morning - I wake up everything is out & lit up:) How AmaXYNG Mike is.. Thank you Mike Evans.

Likes

Sonny Sturm
 
Allhyuk Silver
Allhyuk Silver Teuk said tat be4 Sukira,Hyuk told him "Hyung, I don't wanna go(in the studio). When we get inside, it will be over soon." (cr: the_chess) TT________TT
 
Critter Ranch
Critter Ranch TODAY'S WORD OF THE DAY IS A COMPOUND WORD BUT I THINK YA'LL CAN DO IT THE POINT OF "WORD OF THE DAY" IS TO TRY TO USE IT SEVERAL TIMES THOUGH OUT YOUR DAY IN CONVERSATION TODAYS WORD IS...ANAL BLOCKAGE THATS RIGHT I'LL EVEN GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE..... I CAN POST A LONGER STATUS TODAY DUE TO THE ANAL BLOCKAGE THAT IS PREVENTING ME FROM MOVING MY BOWELS, OK NOW IT'S YOUR TURN START THE CONVO'S
 

No comments:

Post a Comment