Sunday, December 4, 2011

I luv u d way u r so dnt try 2be sm1elsei dnt xpect u 2be perfect so jst BE URSELF GM fb fam I want everyone 2 have a

Comfort Abanga
Comfort Abanga I luv u d way u r so dnt try 2be sm1else...i dnt xpect u 2be perfect so jst BE URSELF.
 
Dionne Brown
Dionne Brown GM fb fam I want everyone 2 have a blessed day n remember go ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Debbie Ford
Debbie Ford Day 5 of surviving a bowel resection...give me recovery or give me death....please..Thank God for the friends that are more to me than family that help me recover...they are threatening to strap me down with duct tape and liquid nails if I get up and walk around
 
LeNisa Phillips
LeNisa Phillips I'm loving me some Me!!! If I don't love myself nobody else will !!! Good mornin
 
Kalyn Lopez
Kalyn Lopez Cheer Competition Today <3 We gonna go hard or go home!(: I can already see the first place trophy (: #LEGGO!(:
 
Moshood Tope Odofin
Moshood Tope Odofin Yesternite, i was highly provoked & i lost my temper a bit, in which i always preach against, as a human, Allah is ever forgiving, may He forgives all my wrong doings, Amin.
 
Veronica Lathlin
Veronica Lathlin Good Morning Everybody, couldn't sleep anymore. Going to get a coffee and ride around with some Christmas music and off to Sunday School I go after I have some Breakfast. Let my little family sleep in I guess.
 
Pulikattil Chaarli
Pulikattil Chaarli getting bord i think i want some sex l exercise
 
Lorenzo Clapp
Lorenzo Clapp I need to make a dash to the roc and grab something and dash my ass back home
 
Bobby Long
Bobby Long Up and getting ready for church, I haven't to church in Atl in, ummm yeah, smh, I'm not even going to say, but I'm there today.

Likes

Sheila Griffin Zimmer
 
Bunji Kugashira
Bunji Kugashira so i don't like facebook. and i am arrogant at times. and past events can be difficult to swallow. especially concerning ones own behavior and actions. it takes a while to be able to sit in a hammock and nap on these things. its hard to own up to acting like a young fool. but i find comfort in knowing-truly truly, that from here on out i have faith in my actions and attitude. i shall regret nothing. b-cuz i'm a nice guy. but cross me and i will fuck you up. im glad it all happened. sharpen that stick so that i may poke your face with it. i haverealfriends:)

Likes

Jessica Ransom
 
Cutiiondutii Monica Lee
Cutiiondutii Monica Lee I fall too fast, Crash too hard, Forqiive too easiily, Nd care too much !
 
Asif Ahmad
Asif Ahmad DAMN ! this is scary ! :O girl meets a guy on yahoo messenger crazy1 86: hey!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE press like if yo BELIVE IT ITS SPOOKY ISN.T IT

Likes

Gaurav AnandFayaz AhmedGodwin José
 
Lungile Consumingfire Mnukwa
Lungile Consumingfire Mnukwa To God be the Glory! We saw the Latter Rain come to us at God's Ambassadors Ministries! Thank you to all of me who stood in prayer with me...the Kingdom of God is advancing with power..I thank God for my family at God's Ambassadors I love all of them...This ministry will increase in grace...Amen! Father I decrease as You increase!
 
Nnabueze Ogechi
Nnabueze Ogechi Am tired of sitting in the house,i feel like going out but i don‘t know where to go.
 
Shaine Dee Shanize
Shaine Dee Shanize Traffic in buru iz hectic bt kant complain i had mad fun
 
Jacqueline Salinas
Jacqueline Salinas Odd, i forgot to wear a watch again..
 
Clarissa Lozada
Clarissa Lozada So who win the fight last night i went to bed early lol
 
Eric Saxon
Eric Saxon After last night I think Oklahoma State deserves the shot at LSU. Great defense vs great offense. Bama had their chance.... let's see what the voters think.
 
Ruben Eduardo Gaona
Ruben Eduardo Gaona Girls Need To Realize: WRITTEN BY A GUY We guys don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with other guys. But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there. We don't care if a guy calls>OR TEXTS< you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. That it can't wait till the morning. Also, when we tell you you're pretty/beautiful/ gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it. Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me. Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Take Advantage of the mood im in. Let us pay for you! dont 'feel bad' We enjoy doing it. It's expected. Smile and say 'thank you. Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed. You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for who you are and not what you are. Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up. Don't take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it. Don't get angry easily. Stop using magazines/media as your bible. Don't talk about how hott Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us. It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that. Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful' i'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy' or whatever else you can think of. On the other hand im not sayin i wouldnt like it ether. Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change!!!!! Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect Someone who will honor your morals. Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest. Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes. Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel. Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'i love you' ..and actually mean it. Give the nice guys a chance. Guys repost this if you agree. Girls repost this if you think it's cute.. Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this. Life is too short to complain about everything that comes your way so stop and smell the roses in life because you might never have another time to take it, so take your time because they are all different in every way, so take chances in life, if it doesn't work out then fine, there are always more roses to smell.
 
Rhonda Spears
Rhonda Spears This is the day that the Lord has made....I will rejoice and be glad in it
 
Christabel Namfukwe
Christabel Namfukwe Thanx pipo 4 da wishez... I luv u all.. Am now a lady.. *happy*
 
Omveer Parmar
Omveer Parmar hi i miss u friends...
 
Ank Blue
Ank Blue Nu-i asa ca sunt un iepuras dragalas si vreti sa ma votati? http://www.sepci.ro/concurs/vot.php?cod=8194bbf17a7009924f707fb1ab86f32e
www.sepci.ro
Concurs sepci.ro - Voteaza fotografia
 
Crystal Showstopper Trimble
Crystal Showstopper Trimble Feeling blessed this morning thank you lord for having your arms around Ashley and I last night it could've been much worst. SN: thanks to everyone that made sure we were OK
 

No comments:

Post a Comment