Sunday, December 4, 2011

Watching Ernest goes to jail :0 I came I saw I got blower upErnest good morning friends and family well i guess its time to try and get into

Julie Bruce
Julie Bruce Watching Ernest goes to jail!!!! :0) I came I saw I got blower up-Ernest
 
Ruth Anne Scott
Ruth Anne Scott good morning friends and family ... well i guess its time to try and get into christman spirit here .... so have a good day toodles
 
LordKnives Sarmiento
LordKnives Sarmiento WHY, DID I SAY THAT? I don’t know why. But you’re smilin’ & it’s something’ i like on your face, yeah it suits you girl we connect like we have bluetooth
www.youtube.com
i do not own anything.
 
Zach Barton
Zach Barton Starting to love falling asleep because there is only one thing i remember dreaming about :)
 
Jake Leyva-Paxton
Jake Leyva-Paxton I watched the movie bad teacher last night it is the funnies movie everrrrr!!!!!
 
Sheena Pollard
Sheena Pollard I hate feeling like I "need" somebody. &' I hate when people feel like you JUST "need" them. if I may need you..just show me that your here for me , don't try to tell me how much i need u ; if you really love me just stay by my side.

Likes

Daireyel Robinson
 
Naeym Dhrubonill
Naeym Dhrubonill I never wanted to have a numb heart coz even if it feel so much Pain. I m still hoping that one day, i can feel even a little love from u....

Likes

Naeym DhrubonillSwopno Bilashi
 
JerriSon C. Zafra
JerriSon C. Zafra Show me my destiny, and I shall follow Lord........
 
Erica Reece
Erica Reece So anybody that knows me knows that when I'm upset I cook. OK so I started at work Fri. Yesterday I cooked a lot and I started cleaning now I'm at the grocery store getting more food to go back home & do more. Problem is I don't know what's wrong. & I think I had an anxiety attack while I was driving! So confused
 
Niamh Gillespie
Niamh Gillespie Its snowing!.. looks like I just got home in time.
 
Nadia Jaan
Nadia Jaan Good /N.....I¤¤¤¤G+++H.......T]friends.........................'.....[OK]...?
 
Mrz Standingonherontwofeet Myers
Mrz Standingonherontwofeet Myers Up all night with the baby he need to go to sleep so that i can caught me some zzzzzzzz....

Likes

Mrz Standingonherontwofeet Myers
 
Stephen Faseyitan
Stephen Faseyitan I bless God 4 2day's church service. It was full of praise and deliverance galore.
 
Matthew S. Killian
Matthew S. Killian I've done something today I've never done before. I called out from work. Now I get to spend the weekend choking on my tonsels.
 
Nana D. Yaw
Nana D. Yaw I KNOW GOD REALLY VISITED KUMASI LASTNITE THANKS TO GOD FOR BRINGING SONY BADU TO BLESS THE CITY THERE WERE A LOT OF HEALING AND REVIVAL AND IT WAS REFRESHING .....WHAT A WORSHIP NITE............
 
Steve Francis
Steve Francis Trish landman please stop contacting detaching myself im done with the circle laughing you hate, generate, only to elevate if i see u face to face i probably would salivate im honestly sick, your a kid, now grow up. stop fucking blowing my facebook and my phone up!!! and quit playin these silly two faced games fucking with my heart in sight you take aim just to let you kno that i dont feel pain so you can do what want i hope your confidence gains. b.c its all on bad vibes and blind eyes you never change, thank god my life switched up and rearranged. BCK
 
Andrea Lande
Andrea Lande Thank you everybody for the wonderful birthday wishes!!! 25 wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be :-)
 
Ashley Robinson
Ashley Robinson #2: GHETTOHOTMESS ! Ok so im at work an i go upstairs and just happened to look up and c a lady wit two kids boyan girl the lil girl had on some pants that looked way to lil with her head all over her head with no socks or shoes on the lil boy had a nappy ass head that looked like he been rolling on the carpet lol smf oh but it gets better because the mom looks fly as hell im so amazed when i c shit like this because things like this tells alot about a person children didnt ask to b here but since u as a parent decided to lay on your back there here they r blessings aswell as a representation of u #GETITTOGETHER

Likes

Briana Chanel
 
Ashley Obvioulsyumadd Long
Ashley Obvioulsyumadd Long man i need 2 do sumthin
 
Peter J Best
Peter J Best Don't need an angel on my tree top, I already have a few in heaven looking down on me ♥ Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas ♥
 
Kelsey Cox
Kelsey Cox I am so geartful for the friends and family god has put into my life I love u all and miss u
 
Steve Norwood
Steve Norwood Up at 9 instead of 11! This is progress. Now could someone deliver an egg-white/chorizo/black bean omelette with a side of bacon? I already have the coffee, wheat toast and fresh berries. (most important meal of the day...)
 
Patricia Berg
Patricia Berg I hope it's a good day.
 
Roseline Willie
Roseline Willie today's service has bin fanta glorious by promise,cokekastic by funmi n now Starlistic by me...,it's wonderful being da house. I declare dis a victorious week for you.
 
Joseph Henry
Joseph Henry Chillaxin before i gotta head in to good 'ol BK!......I cant wait to get back to landscaping
 

No comments:

Post a Comment