Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chill'n wit my boothang Jordyn dat iz ; Bout 2 have a good day before this weekend is ova is chillin while his 2 sick kids r sleeping

Kim Johnson
Kim Johnson Chill'n wit my boothang, Jordyn dat iz ; ) Bout 2 have a good day before this weekend is ova.

Likes

Christina BignBeautiful Douglas
 
Cass Philpott
Cass Philpott is chillin while his 2 sick kids r sleeping, atleast they dont think their dad is a gay icon.
 
Hamsana Kiky Smile
Hamsana Kiky Smile TO BE LOVED AND THEN UNLOVED.BUT I HAVE NO REGRETS,FOR THE DARK HAS TAUGHT ME TO APPRECIATE THE LIGHT.. GOOD NIGHT ALL MY SWEET LOVELY DEAR FRIENDS.. WISHING YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFULL NIGHT SLEEP.. .... GOD BLESS US ALWAYS...... LOVING YOU...

Likes

Mangal Jee MishraAmit VermaMajesto ManoShafil Islam
 
Adell Walker
Adell Walker Good Morning Family And Friends if you want to have a great time in worshiping the Lord today,then join me at Revolution Christain Ministries 5301 28th Street Ct.(Behind the Cascade Meijer) at 12 noon be there be my guest,if not then attend church somewhere today.Everyone have a bless Week.
 
Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee My leading of the sunday worship today was the worst ever,the prayer at the beginning was powerless,the reading of the verses went terrible.the playing of the ppt was also...What's going on with me?I give thanks for what I'm getting through,I however,am not happy now without...Dad could you answer me soon if possible and help me to offer you better service with a cheerful&thankful heart? -u are my sheperd,you never make me lack anything...Hallelujah:"I heard there is peace chord,David played and pleased the lord,you don't really care for music,do yo?"
 
Glory-p Dieyi
Glory-p Dieyi 1/2ta finding out dt her teenage douta is pregnant,a Nigerian mom wailed;Chineke,awualame..!! nwa nka' egbulemmeh!(God!,ds kid hs killed me) mom: my douta I told U,if a man touches yor breasts say DON'T & if he touches yor 'down below' say STOP! U dnt obey me,stupid gial! douta: but mama I did mom: if u did, y ds? douta: bur mama,he was touching both places @ d same time so I was saying;DON'T Stop!DoN'T stop!! continuously.....gud1/2tanoon ppz,aws yor wkend?
 
Felix Nieto Jr.
Felix Nieto Jr. working all day on a sunday sux ....oh well ill see my babe when im done!

Likes

Shannon Crockett
 
Matthew Dean Wall
Matthew Dean Wall Just did a shit that looked like basically an exact replication on Rum and Cola, I am so fucking annoyed that I did not even take the time to at least attempt to bottle it. Xoxo Gossip girl.

Likes

Jamiyy HumbleToree Keogh-Byrne
 
Anna Culley
Anna Culley Ur welcome come. I think it is a bad ass movie.
 
Dustin Tilson
Dustin Tilson heading to kingsport in a few
 
KoKhø Gärðéñiå Búmblëbëë
KoKhø Gärðéñiå Búmblëbëë BrOke-Up wT Mo¡ B.f cUz oF Mo¡ LeSbo pArTner...LMfaoOoo... Wt A sAcriFicE..POor B.f..:D:3

Likes

Alhou KozaJahrakal Lotener JamirLongShi OvungAsu Pong Imsong
 
Moneyonmymind Bishesdontreallymatter
Moneyonmymind Bishesdontreallymatter Rollin up dope on da move wit broski n im on dat jus cuz dat shit was bogus wt a bogus nite kid smh damn near felt, like I was bymyself pity on my heart
 
Manoj Shivdasani
Manoj Shivdasani lost all my contacts.... phone is dead.... :( tym to get a new one.... pls suggest sum thing...
 
Esther Gathuiya
Esther Gathuiya Wat a sunday,started very well bt ends very bad,God comfort n uplift me.
 
Jackie Webster
Jackie Webster I got a new grandson. He was born yesturday. I am so happy. He staight up native looking. I cant wait to see him.
 
Haydeeliz Pagan
Haydeeliz Pagan Gm a todos y en especial a mi Dios. Bueno mi gente q noche la de anoche sensacional orgullosa de mi gallo felicidades Cotto mi gente aprovechen el dia esta lindo y frío cuide sen fm y amigos de fb.
 
Tojan Thomas
Tojan Thomas gong to Wayanad... ,Ootty......,Hokkanakkal....4 a picnc...
 
Balaji Bali
Balaji Bali Why Do We Become ..............Just A MEMORY ...........For Some People While We Are Still ALIVE ........................

Likes

Ankit Patel
 
Glenda Bullock
Glenda Bullock Who wants to buy me a new phone for Christmas? I refuse to buy another one lol ;-)..
 
Buzz Gordon
Buzz Gordon wow!!! Thank You All for the b.day wishes. I hadn't been on here for a while..... just got here and ...YEA!!! :)
 
Lauren Berkowitz
Lauren Berkowitz Thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday! What a nice surprise that was to see so many well wishes! I wasn't even thinking about that when I went on this morning.
 
Joseph Showbiz
Joseph Showbiz Got on my suede shoes I'm in a great mood
 
Zoe Leeza
Zoe Leeza Best song sung by a boy on break up: . . . . . . . . . "Give me some sunshine..! Give me some rain..! Give me another girl's number..! I am single once again..

Likes

Hima ShareenZàmèér Bìñ Rìzñì
 
Tramaine Kelly
Tramaine Kelly Stephon M., needs to fall back called M.Jordan a sellout, because he is stuck over there in china and this is the same guy that was eating soap on youtube lol clown,..One he has to understand, is that Jordan is no longer a player he is a businessman now smh, just like in life, you cant keep having a little boy's mind of thinking if you are now 30yrs old, as far as the sneakers go, yeah 150.00 is a lot for a shoe, but hey you got people out here willing to pay that much, thats not his fault, if you have a good product and its the top selling item and putting millions in your pocket will you stop selling it? I mean Macdoanlds charges 3.50 for a chicken sandwhich, and yet they are serving billions worldwide...think about it. The point is that he is a business man and not a player anymore
 
Adetunji Doks
Adetunji Doks "when a woman love, she love for real and when a woman fed up, there ȋ̝̊̅§ nothing u̶̲̥̅̊ can do about ΐτ̲̅'"..........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment