Sunday, December 4, 2011

I don't think u can handle this dick: Actually its my olaral for my very very very good friend here which i recorded few months before : My dear buddy

Bubbe LoveTokyo
Bubbe LoveTokyo I don't think u can handle this dick(:
 
Madhu Mitha
Madhu Mitha Actually its my olaral for my very very very good friend here which i recorded few months before :) My dear buddy u remember this ? ;)
soundcloud.com
Thideer Natpu
 
Ashutosh Pant
Ashutosh Pant Household chores are so complex. It looks simpler than actual. you realize only when u do ! whole day on 2 min noodles and finally close with Pizza Hut Delivery .

Likes

Aman Talwar
 
Adesayo Adeoye
Adesayo Adeoye Im gayyy u no
 
Abdul Raheem Maryam Niniola
Abdul Raheem Maryam Niniola A fulfiling future belongs to those with strng vision nd resilence. It doesn't matter where u might be now, startng well nd finishing well is what matters most, plan ur life nd dat of hereafter today.
 
Terry Scruggs
Terry Scruggs HEY FB FRIENDS GOOD MORNING ! QUESTION HOW MANY WOKE UP AND THANKED THE MAN UP STAIRS FOR LETTING YOU WAKE UP TO THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY?PASS ALONG IF U DID .
 
Hamilton Brown
Hamilton Brown Am I wrong for not talking to woman around the holidays? I found out a long time ago that the best woman talk to u after the holidays. Woman got motives before the holiday. Lol. Try it if your hard enough. This is a lesson in Ham's crazy theories.
 
Malou Ricamara Arroyo
Malou Ricamara Arroyo sa maganda at mahal kung baby girl happy happy b-day bebe.. aral mbuti ha! luv u bebe ko..

Likes

Arianne Silvestre Arroyo
 
Peter Smith
Peter Smith im going to bed now i just got off yhe phon to my babe girl zoey i love u so much im not going to loos u babe <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox love u
 
Mahesh Pawar
Mahesh Pawar Keeping a FRIEND is as Difficult as losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

Likes

Sitana LoeJoycelyn OrtizBeib CarollineArista Socute
 
Okesanya Olamilekan Ismail
Okesanya Olamilekan Ismail one tree can start 4rest, one smile can start a relationship one touch can show u care, someone like u makes life worth living av a beatiful day
 
Donnella Makeahbitmad Howard
Donnella Makeahbitmad Howard Thank u god for everything am blessed wit so much stuff...................am blessed wit two biig family dat luv me so much
 
Ashish Sharma
Ashish Sharma today, i wait 4 u...........................bt ap online h n aye...............
 
Brandz Clothing
Brandz Clothing For an early christmas present Brandz is having BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF clothing until christmas!(excluding markdowns) Come on in and let us help u find a stylish gift:)
 
Misheck Mwathunga
Misheck Mwathunga Almost 90%of facebok users in Africa are liars unfaithful pipo only few ihave ment r honest tell me two reason if u disagree with my Status!

Likes

Misheck Mwathunga
 
Saleh Ali
Saleh Ali The top 5 teams that might when the NBA title this year: BULLS LAKERS HEAT THUNDER MAVERICKS LIKE IF U AGREE
 
Hadush Kasahun
Hadush Kasahun What do u think the best thing in the world is?
 
Towanda McClellan
Towanda McClellan Goin 2 get our Xmas tree today, the decorating the house, working out, then dinna with my parents. Busy day u think my daughter would b excited rite!!! NOT

Likes

Toni M. Gobin
 
Ken'Dell Farmer Councillor
Ken'Dell Farmer Councillor I dnt wana live dat way, givin into evry word u say. U said u would let it go & i wouldnt catch u caught up on SOMEBODY THAT U USED TO KNOW!

Likes

Marika Chloe Ugle'Sharnie Louise Websdale
 
Shamika Wilson
Shamika Wilson GM fb up early as shit wit a fu##### hangova I partyd hard as shit lstngt I'm still drunk cnt evn gt up shat tf ughhhhhh (pineapples ) I dnt like it jus wnt 2 b sober. HBD 2 MY MOTHA N LAW!!!!! ANDRE BBY I MISS U CNT WAIT 2 SEE U HONEY I LOVE U SMOOCHES! !: )) LETS GO RAVENS LETS GO #81 HEY BOULDIN
 
Davida B Raggs
Davida B Raggs a cop pull u over cuz u had thirty day tags the same day u brought the car and no paper work.. ..gotta sit in court....to show papers.. really...just couldnt believe everybody not illegal..lol..waste my time why dont u..like i dnt have to go in to work that day...to make my money...this is a citizens arrest
 
BruceandSandi Lawrence
BruceandSandi Lawrence thank u lord thank u lord for the rain . Sorry i left u out on the previous post about rain
 
Abbey Kamula
Abbey Kamula Seinn tipp is called FLAMUR BRAKA from KOSOVO....and Gerard tipp is called IBRAHIM AXHAMI from KOSOVO.... Pls dont use this guys there scammer.pls people dont use this guy , i will keep on remainding u not get in there trap and lose your money like me . And they keep changing there facebook names so that they get angther people whom they will cone
 
Kelly Young
Kelly Young U luv U cry

Likes

Osamamwode Ogbonmwan
 
Diamond Wiggins Heart
Diamond Wiggins Heart BTW thank u father 4 wakiin me n da luved onez up diss morniin n allowiin me strength to make it to work to makee diss MONEY#POW
 

No comments:

Post a Comment