Sunday, December 4, 2011

Doing a happydance for my bff and her husband A good song for Abby Sciuto Michelle Branch Loud Music because Abby likes her music loud LOL grrr dont feel good

Jennifer Watson
Jennifer Watson Doing a *happydance* for my bff and her husband!

Likes

Kate Blakeman
 
Angel Gilmore
Angel Gilmore A good song for Abby Sciuto Michelle Branch Loud Music because Abby likes her music loud LOL!!!!
 
Kasey Bowry
Kasey Bowry grrr dont feel good. stomache hurts. i need a distraction!
 
Sheri Thomas Hemby
Sheri Thomas Hemby I know marriage is all about sharing, but I can do without the bug Chris has shared with me. I feel like a truck hit me.
 
Ginger Caldwell
Ginger Caldwell n james spent the first night in over a month with hick, james' dad. it went alright. me n hick on the other hand had a few complications but i think we did good. maybe next time will b better. wish me luck. *;-D
 
Katie Foltz
Katie Foltz Home for 2hours an still not asleep an not feeling like its gunna happen anytime soon :( I need a sleeping pill prescription
 
Justin Smith
Justin Smith You know what really grinds my gears.. Just thinking you know what name you don't hear anymore.. "Pearl" That's a name represent's straight hotness.. But you u have to be at least 88 years old to have that name.
 
Ray Humanjukebox Smith
Ray Humanjukebox Smith Peace... Good Morning FB Nation. Happy Sunday to you. Hope you having a great weekend. Have a blessed day and a blessed week. God’s love for us gives us the capacity to love others. "Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought to love one another." We are motivated by His love for us. I John 4:11 Today's Menu BBQ Brisket Collard Greens Cheese Potatoes Rolls

Likes

Zaina Ol'SkoolDarlyn SettleAntonio Morrison
 
Crystal Howard
Crystal Howard i'm gonna run a train on the chicken fingers...i'm gonna be like nom nom nom!
 
Corey MonDore
Corey MonDore One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest! It's been a while :) probably the most pointless movie to own on BluRay but whatever!

Likes

Christina Maria Bortoloni
 
Roger Smith
Roger Smith This is going to be a verry cold and rainie day to unload our uhaul it realy sucks looks like we are going to be drench rats all day.
 
Manny Chin
Manny Chin 鸡凸啊~ 哈哈~ ^^
 
Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith The mark of a true man is not the sufferings he endures, but what he takes from his sufferings.
 
Kristy Williams
Kristy Williams Before you can get too far down the road of Christian living, you must first take a good, hard look at yourself and see why you needed His help to begin with. You see, God created man in his image. But it didn't take us long to think we could cut a better deal. "The Gift"
 
Melody Reece
Melody Reece ppl kill me wit the bullshit. Word to the dumb from the wise ...stop telln ppl u love them and u dont knw what love is. Stop fuckin everybody u nasty bitch. Stop tryna be a stepdad to everybodys kids...smh...stop lying n get yo shit together. Just remember whatever u do to sumone else will come back on u ten fold. Lmao #realtalk : )
 
Ceasar Zuniga
Ceasar Zuniga Ahhh barely wakin up what to do on a Sunday???? Lol -.-
 
Johnae Sanders
Johnae Sanders LMS And I Will Make A Picture Of You !

Likes

Aaron Mooney
 
BriTany Lea Stelse
BriTany Lea Stelse So apparently I got beat up by a 5th grader at the Christmas parade last night when I didn't even go!! Bahhh

Likes

Carli Stelse
 
Bazier TooCool Taylor
Bazier TooCool Taylor Like My Last Status For A Good Morning Post ? ^_<3
 
Sandra MacDonald
Sandra MacDonald Dear God, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some troubled, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends. At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost all my friends re-posts because they care as much as I do. PLEASE prove me right...!!Thanks for this Cheryl Diane Mabley- Burnie
 
Mark J Taylor Sr.
Mark J Taylor Sr. I HAVE FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES THAT I REALLY MISS AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR. . . . .(,) . . _.-ﺜ-._ . . |. . . . | . . |. . . . |. Lighting a candle for our Family,Friends and Loved ones.. . . |. . . . |.. who are not here with us at Christmas . . ♥ღ./.ღ♥.. Please keep the candle burning!

Likes

Roseanna Michelle Sanchez
 
Gilbert FirmeMinistry
Gilbert FirmeMinistry IF ANYBODY KNOWS OF A PERSON WHO IS IN JAIL AND HAS ACCESS TO FACE BOOK IN THERE....LET ME KNOW.....WE HAVE A GROUP ON FACEBOOK CALLED INMATES NEED LOVE TOO......WE ARE ADDING PEOPLE IN JAIL TO THIS GROUP....

Likes

Tito RealhoodyLorene Soto
 
Ashley Austin
Ashley Austin Havent been on here in a hot min... So had the second ultrasound and shes definitly a girl
 
Joan Joni Martin Branham
Joan Joni Martin Branham Enjoying the day !!! Fred and Pete have gone fishing this morning. It's up to 70* here and will only get better as the day goes on. Tomorrow there is a gang of us going to Hardee County Park fishing and a picnic. Looks like a GREAT place, there is 4 lakes with boat ramps, fishing piers, picnic tables, trails for the walking or the golf cart and bath rooms !!!! What more could a person ask for !!!! <3ing it !!!!!
 
Elizabeth Ceniceros
Elizabeth Ceniceros I loove dis weather =D to bad dat I have to spent my day working!! well hope everyonce has a expectacular day ;)..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment