Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wat do u do whn the 1 u trust messiz wit yo hair ♥ ♥ I think I have learned a bit about life ♥ ♥ ♥

Zama Mfundoh KaManyelela
Zama Mfundoh KaManyelela Wat do u do whn the 1 u trust messiz wit yo hair?
 
M Sathish Kumar
M Sathish Kumar ! ♥ ♥ !! I think I have learned a bit about life !! ♥ ♥ !! ♥ I’ve learned ♥ I came alone and i have to go alone ♥ I’ve learned ♥ People r with u only when they need u, not otherwise ♥ I’ve learned ♥ Extra care of anyone by you will ultimately bring a blame for you, not appreciation ♥ I’ve learned ♥ A simple LIE of UR close one can break you more than anything ♥ I’ve learned ♥ Its very hard to weep alone when there is no shoulder to support U !! ♥ ♥ ULTIMATELY ♥ ♥ !! ♥ I’ve learned ♥ Help people but not up to the point beyond Ur dignity ♥ I’ve learned ♥ Luv yourself and love people but only if u can do it without expecting anything from them !!!!!!!!!!
 
Bibi Ayesha Ali
Bibi Ayesha Ali Sometimes I don't give a shit to what you say even though you say its words. So right now you seem to be in the perfect position to kiss my ass. If u feel offended then its for you
 
Philip Akolawin
Philip Akolawin I miss u pink tigr
 
Susan Culver Magoon
Shhh.... Can u see what's wrong with this picture? If so hit the share button don't answer!!
 
Shurya Namiena
Shurya Namiena Semangat n pntang mndur tk cri yg trbaik dri baik.. Msalah hti ga bsa d boongin. Bruk bgi orng indah wt gw. I love U NP
 
Iowa Prepper
Iowa Prepper All Second Amendment supporters need to read this article: http://www.survival-tube.com/apps/blog/show/10753400-mystery-company-buying-up-u-s-gun-manufacturers#.Ttzk2wTINNw.facebook
www.survival-tube.com
Latest alternative news on self sefficiency, wilderness survival, shtf, prepping, and more.
 
Terrance Hudson
Terrance Hudson This Is Grown Folks Music
www.youtube.com
© 2005 WMG Baby U Are (Video)
 
Felicia Wilson
Felicia Wilson Maury is Messy yea...Lol "Cuz she said u was by her house a month ago"
 
Opal Grisby
Opal Grisby hoe hoe hoe
(SHARELINK FOR MOBILE USERS): http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=155831844517594&set=a.143529585747820.21562.140699659364146&type=1&theater
 
Chanel Mccray
Chanel Mccray My son is a hot mess Dy'Shawn:coco i love u Me:i love u 2 Dy'Shawn:i neva cheated on u Now wat do a 3yr old kno about cheatin...i cant w/him he is 2 much

Likes

Julisa Grant
 
Morenikeji Oluboy Simon Dada
 
Belynda Henya
Belynda Henya I CANT WAIT TO WED......COMING..... SEE U THERE!!!!! DNT TO CONFUSED
 
Saif Wali
Read it.. You Will Say me "Thanks" For Sharing This Story :-) A little Indian Boy wanted Rs50, so he prayed 4 weeks, but nothing happened. Finally he decided 2 write a letter 2 God requesting Rs50. When post office staff received a letter addressed 2 God, they forwarded it 2 the President. ... ... President was so amused, she instructed her secretary 2 send the little boy Rs 20. As she thought Rs50 would be a lot of money for him. The little boy was delighted with Rs20 & decided 2 write a thank u note 2 God. 'Dear God, Thank u very much 4 sending d money. However, I noticed dat u ev sent it through 'Rashtrapati Bhavan' (Through Government Building) & those corrupt donkeys ate my 30 rupees! :D' Hope U Will Share It Too And thus Give Your Friends Some Good Laugh :p

Likes

Imran G Baba Imran
 
Tumi Molemane
Tumi Molemane If I wasn't greeting u before,y should I do now that I am successful ? If I am greeting u with the same hand now that I used before I wore this ring y should it be different now? If u put other people first you'll never go anywhere.

Likes

Tshepo Molemane
 
Sonwabile Plaatjies
Sonwabile Plaatjies I am for sale.. Buy me wif yo love if u thnk dt u culd satisfy me.. I'm, h, c, s,e, gk, gs, ctuh, tw, 560..
 
Raphoka Mcdonald Maga
Raphoka Mcdonald Maga Fifa coach of the year who would u choose sir alex ferguson or pep guardiola or jose mourinho.... Who should be the best
 
Felicia Msnewattitude Kelly
Felicia Msnewattitude Kelly I would like to wish my friend Ms . Denise Jack a very Happy Birthday wishing her many more to come . We luv u Ms. Jack
 
Michael Okitipojah
Michael Okitipojah We came to this earth to love n care for one another not to speak bad of one another so care for each other dont speak bad cause we all have someone looking after us so when u dont like me u can delete me that is what i feel cause i dont hide my feelings
 
Von Arudeboi OffBurleigh
Von Arudeboi OffBurleigh If u got a nigga stop tryin to hold on to me

Likes

IHeart Lioness'Ladyy 'BossVon Arudeboi OffBurleigh
 
Guess Mejia
Guess Mejia wow....wata day gud song for the weather..im not too good for u but ya im to good for u!
www.youtube.com
Drake Doing It Wrong Doing It Wrong Doing It Wrong Doing It Wrong Take Care Lyrics
 
Tumelo Klebzinto Koetepe
Tumelo Klebzinto Koetepe good night guys take care Ooo one thing god loves u all night

Likes

Phiri Mokonenyane
 
Adeleke Matthew Kayode
 
Tiffany Hardy
Tiffany Hardy Its ashame how ppl that have put you through so much....still tryna drag u in there shit......have some decency and get a life......cuz I'm living mine.
 
Khristian Joseph
Khristian Joseph pin:28BF789D slacking add dat or u knw der deal

Likes

Aaron Drummond
 

No comments:

Post a Comment