Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I love ♍♈ life I see a brand new NDDC under the chairmanship of Dr Tarila Tebepah and MDship of Engr Chris Oboh Let's join hands with our dear President

Endurance Emma
Endurance Emma I love ♍♈ life......
 
Mienpamo Onitsha Saint
Mienpamo Onitsha Saint I see a brand new NDDC under the chairmanship of Dr. Tarila Tebepah and MD-ship of Engr. Chris Oboh. Let's join hands with our dear President GEJ as he begins the genuine transformation of Nigeria's Niger Delta Region

Likes

Mienpamo Onitsha Saint
 
Jeanie Greene
Jeanie Greene People say I am this or that because I try to help a little. You play a huge role in my helping. I do believe people help me give because you know that you know that you know that I will give somehow if I get no help from you and that I will give my own. I usually match dollar for dollar anyway and in doing that, I am not particularly wonderful. It's the Lord working through me to love His children. I often remember that the Lord used a donkey to do His will. He will find a way. Hee Haw!!!!

Likes

Char LaneSally JosephGeorgianna K ShelikoffAryak Atti
 
Neo Black Wolf
Neo Black Wolf The whole world is my enemy, and I'm a walking target Two times the devil with all the significance Dragged and raped for the love of a mob I can't stay, because I can't be stopped Eat motherfuckers alive who cross us I know you're all tired of the same ol' bosses Let me tell you how it's gonna be I'm gonna kill anyone who steps up in front of me Welcome to the same ol' fucking scam Same ol' shit in a dead fad Everybody wants to be so hard Are you real or a second rate sports card? They all lost their dad or their wife just died They never got to go outside, shut up Nobody gives a fuck It doesn't change the fact that you suck We are the anti-cancer We are the only answer Stripped down, we want you dead But what's inside of me, you'll never know We are bipolar Gods We are you know what we are My life was always shit And I don't think I need this anymore Now I'm not pretty and I'm not cool But I'm fat and ugly and proud, so fuck you Standing out is the new pretension Streamline the sickness, half-assed aggression You gotta see it to believe it, we've all been conned All the mediocre sacred cows we spawned Put your trust in the mission We will not repent this is our religion We are the anti-cancer We are the only answer Stripped down, we want you dead But what's inside of me, you'll never know We are bipolar Gods We are you know what we are My life was always shit And I don't think I need this anymore I am hated, you are hated We are hated, I am hated Everything sucks and I can prove it Everybody dies, shuffle on, remove it Individuals, indispensable, I'm the paradox deity vessel The other side holds no secret But this side is done, I don't need it Before you go, you should know you're breaking down You'll be rotten by the time you're underground We are the anti-cancer We are the only answer Stripped down, we want you dead But what's inside of me, you'll never know We are bipolar Gods We are you know what we are My life was always shit And I don't think I need this anymore We are the source of conscience We are distorted scientists There's only one thing left And I can't leave until it's sated We are the absolute We are controlling you They're closing in, I can't escape it I am hated
www.elyrics.net
Slipknot I Am Hated lyrics : The whole world is my enemy, and I'm a walking target Two times the devil with all the significance Dragged and raped for th...
 
Jeffrey D'duke Buter
Jeffrey D'duke Buter Sometimes I feel like God cheated us men,..aw come em ladies turn to get all d favour n so much luv?Jst cos their chest has better contents dan ourz,or their bckside is attractive than ourz,Or cos they got a hole n we a rode like ish???Damn!
 
Tracie Russell
Tracie Russell I wish i knew how to down load pictures and then use them on profile
 
Blanca Esquivel
Blanca Esquivel shuld i or shuld i not... itz a big dessision;D
 
Ginelle Dunn
Ginelle Dunn Ryan Hillert is changing my password on facebook and not telling me what it is until finals are over so i can actually study...

Likes

Brad Diehl
 
Cathy Tetreault
Cathy Tetreault I'm curious. Does anybody really know how we met everybody on our friends lists? Here is a task for you... I want all my Facebook friends to comment on this status about how you met me. After you comment, copy this to your status. You will be amazed at the answers you get in 12 hrs.
 
Steve Heimoff
Steve Heimoff What a joke! This just makes Gingrich look like more of a clown than he already does. If I was running for the GOP nomination, I wouldn't touch Trump with a 10 foot pole.
content.usatoday.com
Newt Gingrich apparently emerged from his meeting today with Donald Trump defending the real estate developer-reality TV show.
 
Taidje Isom
Taidje Isom I love spinach dip!!!!!! Mmm mmm
 
Michelle Steele
Michelle Steele Blimin freezing walking to the station this eve.....my ears were that cold I even considered buying a woolley hat from monsoon....why can hats look great in some people & ridiculous in me?..my ears will have to freeze!
 
Corey Miller
Corey Miller got my hw done that was suppose to be due at 12 oh well i got it done now to take a little nap before class im beat
 
Adelaide Annan
Adelaide Annan I noe ma God wl see me thru cos i did ma bst...
 
Evette Bason McCoy
Evette Bason McCoy All I need is my Family and Friends.... to be positive and love each other with honesty... that's not hard is it? <3

Likes

Marla Knapp
 
Taiwo Abigail
Taiwo Abigail I fell so sad when I had that the hiphop star is gone,akon may ur soul rest in perfect peace.u'll always be in my memory
 
Twiss Glasgow
Twiss Glasgow u know me I can spot a swan from a duck ....
 
Tony Lopez
Tony Lopez Just only I´can find, the wolrd is not in my hands, I´see the people walk by all sides, and all we have a different thought I only see mounts stops well Know now is time for the Show and I need find the best hour the best minute for live so long............ just believe in Jesus Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6
 
Shaquille Butcher
Shaquille Butcher Da whip so clean i forgot it wuz even mine.... smh
 
Gary Woodson
Gary Woodson Here's my Heart of Worship, I give it to You!! --Tasha Cobbs
 
Jessica Ann Rucker
Jessica Ann Rucker Can someone call my phone?? Its lost somewhere in my kid's room and its almost naptime! I can't have it waking them up! PLEASE HELP!!
 
Draquan Marshall
Draquan Marshall I wanna talk to u but im afraid if I do im fall back in the same shit #ex
 
Leonard N Tucker
Leonard N Tucker All i want for Christmas is two fat bitches !!! Lmao :0...

Likes

Marshall Bolden Jr
 
Athira MJ Aathi
I dont share my Choco with anyone !!! :P

Likes

Athira MJ Aathi
 
Kayla Everykissbegins Withk Jones
 

No comments:

Post a Comment