Tuesday, December 6, 2011

trying to decide whats best for me and idk what i want who has a twitter I just made one nd idk wtf I'm doing Lol Im at

Alicia Englehaupt
Alicia Englehaupt trying to decide whats best for me and idk what i want
 
Jonathan Magana
Jonathan Magana who has a twitter ?? I just made one nd idk wtf I'm doing! Lol
 
Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper Im at home i still havent paid for the ones i got fronted the other day
 
Tiffany Weber
Tiffany Weber Wow, its been a while since I was sung2@spur:p hahahaha :$ thanks guys, was a nice supper:)

Likes

Nicole Owen
 
Cheryl Cayce
Cheryl Cayce I was thinking about Facebook last night. DO we really need a Facebook. There are sooo many things we want o tak\lk about and get off our chest, but you kind of have to be careful about what you say and do? What about a person who really not talkative but FB is the ony communication they have to solve a problem or share a concern?
 
Kristy Hutchison
Kristy Hutchison I need to write this paper and study. I need to write this paper and study. I NEED TO WRITE THIS PAPER AND STUDY. This is me trying to motivate myself. Lol!

Likes

Veronica Fretwell
 
Amy Turcott
Amy Turcott Kaleb is taking his second nap. Maybe I will be able to have one too.
 
Dan Martin
Dan Martin please all pray for my aunt in new hampshire it is just the waiting game till she Is with the lord I love you auntie marcia I will see you some day this has been the worst year of my life.
 
Adrian Eyre
Adrian Eyre Ya know, I was just commenting earlier about my lack of motivation upon arriving at the gym earlier. Then a friend messaged me and basically said "Rebuild the muscles in your back, or become a cripple. Your choice.". Wow, not the kind of pep talk I was expecting but you better believe it worked!!! I hit the gym like a mad man! Thanks April!
 
Ninure Saunders
Ninure Saunders Yes, unless you are "on duty", I do think it is kinda rude to answer your cell phone while I am talking to you.

Likes

W. Brian Moore
 
Tokicho Daba
www.youtube.com
Music Video by Joey Galaxy performing I Remember. Directed By: Jonathan Andrade Follow us on Twitter: @THEBLKDMNDS Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BLKD...
 
Yung Chris
Yung Chris Am who i r,dis tradestar is leadn 2 b a superstar,stil i rise,KING of FAME
 
Mary Boyd
Mary Boyd I hate monday
 
Rebecca Mosia
Rebecca Mosia i meet the man of my dream
 
Portia Relo Tsotetsi
Portia Relo Tsotetsi I saw Him AGAIN Nxa so Pissed seriously my friend doesn't deserve this !
 
Lino Chris Macasaet
Lino Chris Macasaet 2:30 n dp rin 2log,,my na mimis aqoh,,,,,,sna gnun dn cya,i luv u,,,,,,hny
 
Iglesias Enrique
Iglesias Enrique Today i hate my self bcz i am loser

Likes

Temoll ChullOen ChenghengMheun
 
Monica Godinez
Monica Godinez Dear God i just want to give thanks for leting MAMITA spend another birthday with us TE QUEREMOS MUCHO MANITA
 
Jonel Dingman
Jonel Dingman I would like all my friends to please keep my co worker � her 7yr old daughter in ur thoughts � prayers. They were in a car accident yesterday.

Likes

Katteyes April WiseJulie BartlettSarah ShawMisty Frazer
 
Olabanjo Kemi
Olabanjo Kemi I dey miss u DIE...
 
Tasha Gjersand
Tasha Gjersand Brandy is EVIL I have the worst hangover
 
Russell Ross
Russell Ross Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me .. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas
 
Julia Nuggysmom Vermeal
Julia Nuggysmom Vermeal Dear AquaMan,, I just wanted to thank you for laying in my floor and almost bringing me to my knees when i stepped on u. i really apprecaite the bruse that now covers the center of my foot n yes i will be holding this against you when i go through Teagens toys.

Likes

Alicia Farrington
 
Ben Keep
Ben Keep I love bum its great
 
Sunil Bhandary
Sunil Bhandary I asked my heart "What is the difference between Love & Friendship....? Heart replied : . . Bro... see my work is only to pump blood, don't ask me out of syllabus questions!!! :D :P ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment