Tuesday, December 6, 2011

i Just Really Hate Sleepin Alone So Ima Roll Up N Get High All Alone lol I got a real popstar on the your secrets you never knew quiz http:appsfacebookcomqbquizzes354308refasp

TonyIdc Woods
TonyIdc Woods i Just Really Hate Sleepin Alone So Ima Roll Up N Get High All Alone. lol

Likes

Lynn CollegeGurl Gullion
 
Amanda Smith
Amanda Smith I got "a real popstar" on the your secrets you never knew quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquizzes/354308/?ref=asp
 
Sonny Scrivner
Sonny Scrivner Fucket I want to fight
 
Steve Bundy
Steve Bundy How's it going today? Here's a question for you. I was wondering if you ever feel as if sharing your best fashioned gifts is like casting pearls before swine?
 
Robbin Elliott Massey
Robbin Elliott Massey time to exersize, drank 3 glasses of water so far today...no more junk food come the first..lol i can do this..
 
Stephanie Green
Stephanie Green My pimpin friends told a bitch the only people that need to no my first name is my mom and my kids so bitch dont ask me that shit I sat there( lmfao and was smh)
 
Franco Basile
Franco Basile i make it rain so much the strippers got bring umbrellas
 
Victor Roy
Victor Roy I love it when I stay alone, only alone, doing nothing, silently, only think about you. BUT I hate it when a tear drop falls the very next moment .

Likes

Victor Roy
 
Terrie Delacruz
Terrie Delacruz (2/2) stay warm fb friendz n family cuz I no I am... ~Blessed~
 
Joy Msomi
Joy Msomi Lwaze lwaphela kabi usuku lwami, so dissappointed but Jesus still reign «laughing back at satan» devil u are a liar I will proclaim yo mighty deeds n axalt yo name on high. Challages yu bringing me closer to my God, yu not gonna break me I will stand firm n watch the Heavenlies win my baTtles, thank yu Jesus
 
Shawn Scott Stacey
Shawn Scott Stacey I don't want to be notified everytime someone plants tullips on their cornhole, or needs help watering their nuts! Is this a privacy setting on fb?
 
Whitney Moore
Whitney Moore I put all my trust and faith in God because I know he is the only one that wont leave me hanging.#thankful
 
Magen Hilburn
Magen Hilburn Easy week this week... YEA cause I am tired!!
 
Anna McKinney
Anna McKinney If you're under the age of 12 you shouldnt even read this; and if you do, you should not repost. Just because you were born in 97 doest mean you're a 90s kid. ... It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons -I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90s just wont cut it. You're a 90s kid if, ... ... ... You remember watching: -Kenan and Kel -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rocko's Modern Life -Animaniacs -Gargoyles -Tom and Jerry [when they didnt talk] -Hey Arnold -Out of the Box -Bear in the Big Blue House You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE! You just cant resist finishing this: "In west Philadelphia born and raised... You remember: -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. When everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -miss mary mack When kick ball was something you did everyday!! You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular. You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. And you played with Silly Puddy and Sticky Tac that you stole from the teachers walls. You remember those Where's Waldo books. Those awesome Buzz Lightyear shoes that light up. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum You remember watching: -The 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -Ghost Busters You remember Ring Pops!!! If you remember when every thing was da BOMB! You remember boom boxes vs. cd players You played and/or collected Pogs You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberrys -Power Rangers -Rocket Power. All your school supplies were Lisa Frank brand If you collected those: -Beanie Babies -Yu Gi Oh and Pokemon cards -Coins with the states on them - Carebears -Silver dollars, which were cool to have Everyone watched the WB If you even know what an original walkman is.. You know the Macarena by heart "Talk to the hand". . .enough said. You went to McDonalds to play in the play place Before the MySpace frenzy... Before the Internet & text messaging... Before Sidekicks & iPods ... Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360... Before Spongebob... When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs When gas was $1. When we recorded stuff on VCR You had slap bracelets! You actually played outside until it was dark! Way back-Before we realized all this would eventually disappear ONLY REPOST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES The Good Ole Days
 
Wesley Rhyne Price
Wesley Rhyne Price Our prayers were fully answered...not only do I get to start work today...but so does Matt...Two weeks till our first check and we will be golden....may even be able to have a Christmas...

Likes

Ila Stadtfeld
 
Jennifer Hogan
Jennifer Hogan iF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP/DON'T PLAN TO GO TO JAN TERM BUT CHANGE YOUR MIND LATER....I NEED TO KNOW!!!
 
Lisa Saavedra
Lisa Saavedra What a way to start my morning :D lets just say I woke up ina good mood
www.youtube.com
Eazy E - Boyz'n the Hood

Likes

Lisa Saavedra
 
Amanda Jensik Mitchell
Amanda Jensik Mitchell Today's arts and crafts project is finger paint paper plate wreaths. I didn't feel like cutting out a ton of feet today for the penguins. Haha.
 
Monea Cloyd
Monea Cloyd thinking about going into modeling??? hmmmmm, not sure yet....think i should go for it....

Likes

Juss' Tiki
 
Willard Turner
Willard Turner I made a resolution to be on FB less, but now, I think, I'm on it more. Maybe I should make a resolution to use it more, and then I'll use it less...
 
Kari Holcomb
Kari Holcomb Off to the doc! Lets see what more crap I can get hear now! Grrr!!!
 
Bowen Ndlovu
Bowen Ndlovu boiled rice, liver and beef aromar. ummmh aromar test I tell you
 
Kristopher Ratcliff
Kristopher Ratcliff I'm about to run until I puke! Operation winter sexy is in full effect!
 
Kay Bailey
Kay Bailey Day four of the worst cold I have had in ages :(
 
Scott Clark
Scott Clark ...yes, it's still circulating, after 15 years.... I hereby write to inform you that after our meeting with the New President of Nigeria this Monday, you are among the people he Approved their compensation fund to be paid through I.N.G Bank Madrid Spain. Note; you are advice to Provide your Bank information, Bank Website and their direct telephone numbers . Upon receipt of all this information from you, I shall forward it to them in Spain to credit your account, the amount you are receiving is $4.5m as standing dept by the Nigeria Government. Your urgent respond is needed upon receipt of this message.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment