Tuesday, December 6, 2011

God bre I just miss you soo much nothing can explain ii just need u to give me advice n be here I just miss ya : I love you Rest

Elisha Cook
Elisha Cook God bre I just miss you soo much, nothing can explain.. ii just need u to give me advice n be here. I just miss ya :( I love you. Rest n peace baby girl.
 
Cynthia Dawn Loreth
Hit like if u think its Cute.......... ♥ *♥* PrinCess FaRi *♥*

Likes

Jyoti Prakash KashyapWanda West
 
Alonge Olumide
Alonge Olumide Its gud 2 stay wit sme1 u luv.
 
Tinashe Ephraim Kwembeya
Tinashe Ephraim Kwembeya Eh maninja,its tym 2 slip,jct wnted 2 say wet dreamz...i,m sorry i mean swt dreamz.luv u all my frndz.
 
Crystal Ontiveros
Crystal Ontiveros el trabajo de una mama y esposa nunca se acava aunque unos esposos piensan que es muy facil ... hmmmm want u to take my spot for a day lol ((-=
 
Sebongile G Mpepe
Sebongile G Mpepe Wht a lvly mon? Wht cn u do if u hapen 2 c sumbody who z said 2 b dead? Hi miracles do hapen in life.ha ha ha ha ha.che ba2 ba bang ar unbelivable.o so bua le bafu spacing
 
Dugbo Faith
Dugbo Faith Never u look down somebody
 
Minky Lavy
Minky Lavy Wel i say lav is wicked n wt d u cy 4rnds cz smtimes ur dy wont end d way u expected.
 
Tshepo Thulane
Tshepo Thulane Ladyz plz stop wearin towel whn u had a knok on ur door lerebontsha mehlolo it waz hard 2 say sumtin coz i jst saw evrythn tjo botleva bafela nyaa
 
Avinash Pratap Singh
You never realize how much you like someone.... Until u watch them with someone else...!! ♥
 
Saddi Khali Photos
Saddi Khali Photos will i see u in NYC this THURSDAY??
Neekid Blk Gurls Curated by @[138750462819311:274:Danny Simmons] - OPENING RECEPTION Dec. 8th 6-8 pm. - 526 W 26th ST suite 311, See you here !
 
Lelibeth Repelente Bawalan
Lelibeth Repelente Bawalan nkkpuyat tlg pg nsa abr0ad ang aswa,mgkaiba kc ang oras ny0,alanganin n mgc0l,hay nkkamiz n dn,h0msick n dw sya!Sna always in g0odhealth sya,gudnyt,, g0dblez u all,!
 
Joseph Modawar
Joseph Modawar Hi hon u ready 4 santa
 
Annie Steele
Annie Steele Think of me and bear in mind a friend like me is hard to find so when u find one as loving and true don't forsake the old for d new
 
Melissa Hebert
Melissa Hebert JUST GOT OFF DA CELL WIT MA SON,KIM IS 6 WEEK'S & 3 DAY'S DUE DATE IS JULY 29th SAME DATE AS MY GRANDBABY AZELENA'S BIRTHDAY THIS IS SO AWESOME ... I LOVE MA FAMILY...... I AM SOOOO VERY BLESSED THANK U LORD 4 ALL THAT U HAVE BLESSED ME WITH !!!!
 
Shubhankar Ghosh
Shubhankar Ghosh never fall in true luv with any one coz it hurts u
 
Steve Gombosa
Steve Gombosa once u have energy..theres alllll kinds o thangs yew can dewwww :):):)
 
Letlhogonolo Tricky L-Dandatic Mthombeni
Letlhogonolo Tricky L-Dandatic Mthombeni Mmata! Don't be quick to write people OFF u'l be shocked where it hurts most at what prayer can do or determine one's destiny only GOD can determine one's destiny, hope u get this into ur skull coz if u wish only the bad for ppl they'll be blessed and the bad will happen to u so(that's evil) so WAKE UP before it's too late #KARMA...!!!! #Brotherly advise:)

Likes

Karabo Wa Madiba
 
Ashik Rahuman
Ashik Rahuman AWESOME LINES BY TRUE LOVER : If i would know that I’m gonna die tomorrow, I’ll spend 23 hours with u and if u wonder what about the last hour ... In that I’ll find someone who can take care of u...!!!♥
 
Ottah Iheanyi Timothy
Ottah Iheanyi Timothy Will beating kids makes them 2 respect u more?
 
Saravanan Balan
For all Thala Fans . Here u go
 
Сергей Якубенко
Сергей Якубенко Зустрічайте майбутнього чемпіона! Я отримаю 40 акційних гривень від djuice у подарунок. Так, друже, 40 акційних гривень. Ти б теж поквапився!
 
Jassilia Owen-caulker
Jassilia Owen-caulker congratulation to u hawa ....... of M.M.C.E.T. we all know u desever more than dat yesterday.bt dont worry we r proud of u.

Likes

Victor JamiruJassilia Owen-caulker
 
Prashant Tewari
Prashant Tewari One more year gone , I still ask myself have I lived it, was it worth it?did I lived it the way I wanted ? The ans I get is no there was more which I could have done friends ask yourself is it worth it ???? The way we are living we have may be 2000 more weekends live it to the fullest so that in the end u can say I lived my life the way I wanted .... Good night and happy B day to me
 
Leisyoum Mouysiel
Leisyoum Mouysiel when u direspect women, get your own mirror,what's appear that?? You want be respect from these people when you don't even respect them? Go to hell , and meet ur respect there! :')
 

No comments:

Post a Comment