Tuesday, December 6, 2011

there is NO service in SA that sucks like the SAPS Never have I experienced such inefficiency annoyed Chilling on the R smiling I luv my life and everybody in

Lynda Hloshane
Lynda Hloshane there is NO service in SA that sucks like the SAPS!!! Never have I experienced such inefficiency. *annoyed*
 
Richard Nolan
Richard Nolan Chilling on the R smiling I luv my life and everybody in it. Everybody have a blessed day
 
Seth Eaton
Seth Eaton I hate new jersey

Likes

Khuram Muhammad Choudhry
 
Eric Muchaka
enquotes.halatalklike.com
"I believe in luck; how else can you explain the success of those you dislike?" Jean Cocteau
 
Cindy Osborn Faith
Cindy Osborn Faith Question for me facebook friends... who do you use as a dog groomer. I have a blue heeler mix that HATES water/baths. He stinks, and due to recent surgery I am not up for trying to bathe him myself. Who do you recommend? and what kind of prices am I looking at?
 
Joel Rosenbaum
Joel Rosenbaum Wow, watching an infomercial and the tagline is: "Wow, look at my butt." Hmmmmmm, I think I have now seen it all.
 
James Lubawski
James Lubawski i never thought ima b workin at 7 11 lol
 
Omar Ismail
Omar Ismail ill turn 54 tomorow but how come I feel like 24.life has really been good
 
Jared Napaluch
Jared Napaluch I feel like cleaning the house
 
Maria Wilder
www.youtube.com
Eamon - Fuck It (i don´t want you back) [Official Music Video]
 
Yana Tha Boss
Yana Tha Boss 80 MUTHAFUCKING % 80 MOTHERFUCKING PERCENTAGE.. HEHEHE 80s babies passing wit "F"LYING COLORS.. WHEW I CAN USE A DRINK NOW

Likes

Gregory King
 
Alice Madzinga
enquotes.halatalklike.com
"I believe in luck; how else can you explain the success of those you dislike?" Jean Cocteau
 
HustleHard Maniak
HustleHard Maniak I ADMIT DAT IMA FIEND 4 NOTHIN BUT CODEINE AND KILLA GREEN WIT A 24 HOUR HIGH AND LEAN CUZ IM ALWAYS SMOKIN ON DA SCENE #KU$H & OIL 4 LUNCH

Likes

Loyalty Before Betrayal
 
Steph Stradley
Steph Stradley Many Central, East, West Texas stations cut off end of Texans game. With seconds left, they went to ads/ Cowboys pregame. I do not believe Fox Austin's statement is accurate. It's my understanding that Austin is NOT a mandatory secondary market for the Cowboys, so it is wrong to blame NFL rules.
Statement regarding the Houston Texans game Sunday: KTBC is considered a home market for the Dallas Cowboys and is subject to the NFL mandatory kickoff rules. NFL rules dictate that we must begin coverage of the Cowboys game at the scheduled kickoff time. FOX Sports is responsible for the timing of the mandatory kickoff transition. It is not under the control of the local affiliate. We apologize for not being able to provide the Austin viewers with the conclusion of the Houston Texans game.
 
Nick Polini
Nick Polini I went tiltless with a Motrin pill!
 
Kalyan Viswa
Kalyan Viswa i faced this problem frndzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzz be careful
 
Jeannie Herold
Jeannie Herold From Menino Donato Godinho: You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, Say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For He will rescue you from the snare of the fowler, from the destroying pestilence. With his pinions he will cover you, and under his wings you shall take refuge His faithfulness is a buckler and a shield.” Psalm 91:1-4 When we place our complete faith in God, and try each moment to accept and obey His Word, we can for sure depend on His protection, providence and blessings at all times. God cannot resist a heart that trusts Him, and His blessings are poured out abundantly on a trusting heart. God knows what is best for us in all circumstances. Obedience is never easy, we falter many times, but God looks only at our hearts that keep trying and He is pleased! The more we grasp that God loves us and will never harms us, the more will we grow in faith. Let us pray today for the gift of faith.

Likes

Menino Donato GodinhoJeannie Herold
 
Franklin Katunda
Franklin Katunda 16 people signed this petition already /I still need 24,984 to make up 25,000 signatures by January 4th 2012. Please Share the Link and ask your friends tro sign it before sharing it with others. Today's if the LAST day for Kabila's Power, so We have to do it while we are at. Thanks for loving the DR Congo at iis thoughest moment in history.
wwws.whitehouse.gov
 
Msgetit Cook
Msgetit Cook I WANTED TO SAY TO MY BESTFRIEND BeautifulHeart Tamyra Lambert I APOLOGIZE I WAS SO TIRED .
 
Dylan Lulua
Dylan Lulua i may act hard.. but inside its killing me wtf
 
Tony Javaux
Tony Javaux I think I'm gonna cry...
autos.yahoo.com
Authorities in Japan were still reconstructing Monday how eight Ferraris, a Lamborghini and two Mercedes wrecked on an expressway Sunday morning, coating the road in an Italian red metal sauce worth more than $1 million. It’s not a sight for those squeamish about totaled supercars.
 
Abdulalim Mohammed Tahir
Abdulalim Mohammed Tahir I gave it my best, but it seems like it ain't gonna work again.. Hope it's all for good..
 
Shae Carr
Shae Carr Cant Nothing Tear Us Apart <3 # i love you .
 
Terrell Dorest
Terrell Dorest All my finals next week I dnt have anymore classes
 
Gabriel N. Lett
Gabriel N. Lett Thinking of Uriah Nevins when I read this post by John Piper.
There are worse things to lose than health, and better things to gain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment