Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I think when I have kids I'm gonna be the lysol mom u kno the obnoxious lady with purse sized lysol spray n costco sized antibacterial in the car n

Ruth Lawrence
Ruth Lawrence I think when I have kids I'm gonna be the "lysol mom". u kno, the obnoxious lady with purse sized lysol spray n costco sized antibacterial in the car n clorox wipes in a ziploc to wipe down all the rides at the park before my baby plays.. my poor kids.
 
Yusuf Tunji
Yusuf Tunji i love BIG ASS...I make the owner screm!
 
Sal Gomez
Sal Gomez I don't consider myself too political, I do consider myself a republican, but both sides of the fence make it almost impossible to claim any one side right now. EVERYONE needs to come together politically to save this beautiful country. I am not 99%, I am not 1%, I AM AN AMERICAN
www.youtube.com
This MSNBC reporter is going OFF! Political Panic is an understatement ---omg god love his heart --his message, a rare moment of clarity from the mass media,...
 
Thubalakhe Mkhwanazi KaDhlamini
Thubalakhe Mkhwanazi KaDhlamini I'm not gonna be happy. My life is full of drama. Yeah, others may call me a coward but I think the best thing is to rest in peace.
 
Francois Levesque
Francois Levesque I'm on the skytrain going to visit my dad. we're going to The Silver Dragon Restaurant in Surrey. I hate going out to Surrey. It's where I grew up. Not very many pleasant memories. I'm so happy to be back in the Westend in a modern building right by the beach, and the people are pleasant and polite.
 
Brianna Reigh
Brianna Reigh the secret circle is my new favorite show. January 5th hurry up and get here so i can watch the new episodes!!!!
 
Denise O'Brien Scicluna
Denise O'Brien Scicluna Well I to say I was having a great weekend.. Decorated house, got tree decorated on Sunday Had Dylan on Saturday and Sunday... Great dinner with Gary and Nat.. UNTIL I was watching the Lions game and down FELL my beautiful tree... What a mess...But it is all back up and only lost a few bulbs... HO! HO! HO!
 
Tasha Marie Anthony
Tasha Marie Anthony "Like sunlight burning at midnight, making my life something so beautiful beautiful, your mercy reaching to save me, all that I need, you are so beautiful beautiful"
 
Jon Keeling
Jon Keeling Boy do I need to remember this at night when I am putting my arm around noone and telling her I love her.
 
Anna Elizabeth Treadway
Anna Elizabeth Treadway hard to believe I have waited all this time and it finally almost here forsure thur. my lil girl will be her maybe wed. oh gosh so nervous and excited being pregnant defanitly teaches you patients ivenever waited 9 months for anything lol
 
Sameer Jawdand
Sameer Jawdand A Sad Love Story One night a guy and girl were driving home from the movies. The boy sensed there was something wrong because of the painful silence they shared between them that night. The girl then asked the boy to pull over because she wanted to talk. She told him that her feelings had changed and that it was time to move on. A silent tear slid down his cheek as he slowly reached into his pocket and passed her a folded note. At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved right into the drivers seat, killing the boy. Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note, she pulled it out and read it. " Without your love, I would die."
 
Louise Kite
Louise Kite I love ria :)x
 
Nicole Nunez
Nicole Nunez Aaawww.. I just spoke to u ..... U tKe my breath away everytime .... Amazes me.how onr call can brighthen my day love u boo
 
Christine Kumagai
Christine Kumagai For all muscle heads at the gym, I do not find it attractive, nor do I think you are any stronger when you slam your weights down on the ground and let out a screaming grunt. You sound constipated and make me roll my eyes!

Likes

Erica White
 
Manuel Cardenas
Manuel Cardenas Fuck it tho the system ant slowing me dwn back to hustling I got what you need hit me even if its 5 10 15 20 even change lol
 
Polo Dun Datta
Polo Dun Datta My five year old just got sent home from school for fighting the principal. His temper is out of control. I don't know what too do. Whipping his ass is not always the answer. Only thing left to do is sit down with him and talk and pray. Lord give me the strength and guideance too teach him to use his words and not anger.
 
Malachi Kritterdlik
Malachi Kritterdlik Daphne Kaurayok...im not leaving now! :(..i got machine instead like u told me to, lol, Maker eh!?, now we can hang out more.. Happy?
 
David Tindall
David Tindall I spent 30 minutes walking. 210 calories burned.
 
Michael Hanlon
Michael Hanlon lastnight was goood.happy i got to spent time with her.
 
Suzanne Bliven
Suzanne Bliven Well, it has been an week since, that sad day but, on the other hand my son's (Joshua) bday is today and he is turning 13years old already... I know my mother is always with us no matter what we do now. Love her forever...

Likes

Chris Wells
 
Cameron Eagans
Cameron Eagans Why yes, I do have two monitors attached to my MacBook, and yes, it is awesome. :-) http://t.co/PMSqRzQL
 
David White
David White I just heard Lovie utter the phrase "Caleb's our quarterback". I think I threw up in my mouth.
 
Johnathan ShitTalker Parker
Johnathan ShitTalker Parker This woman randomly tawking nd looking @ me I wonder is she tawking 2 me
 
Dawn Denton
Dawn Denton I was BORN in the 70's. We are the last generation who learned to play in the street. We are the 1st who played video games and the last to record songs off the radio on a cassette tape. We Learned how to program the VCR before anyone else, play from the Atari, to super Nintendo. We are the generation of Tom and Jerry and Captain Kangaroo. We traveled in cars without seat belts or air-bags and lived without cell phones. We did not have flat screens, surround sound, iPods, Facebook, Twitter, computers & the Internet... but nevertheless we had a GREAT time... re-post if you're a 70's baby ! *1971*
 
Debra Monroe
Debra Monroe I will be happy when the way is rough, because it gives my patience a chance to grow. So I will let it grow, and not try to squirm out of my problems. For when my patience is finally in full bloom, then will I be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment