Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I can handle the rain I can even handle the rain But cold and rainy for 2 days straight That's just rude Okay I am officially considering myself clumsy I

Amy H
Amy H I can handle the rain.. I can even handle the rain. But cold and rainy for 2 days straight? That's just rude.
 
Rosalba Arredondo
Rosalba Arredondo Okay I am officially considering myself clumsy. I hurt my ankle really bad early Sat. Evening still sober n drunk even if I try 2 fall I cant. I am working in so much pain but I am strong n will be okay. Okay still manage 2 have a awesome time dst night. Lol
 
AirsoftEvike Judy
AirsoftEvike Judy Hey everyone it looks like we just got power back!! Sorry if you had messaged me or sent me a friends request, I have not been able to check anything on here!
 
Frank Glick
Frank Glick Thank you for your insight on this suject, I feel the same way.
www.readersupportednews.org
I see virtually no chance that a broadly-based and powerful progressive alliance is going to emerge to run either a credible third party Presidential campaign or an anti-corporate insurgent Presidential campaign within the Democratic Party. ... What about this: let's give people another way to vote,...
 
Owumi Hotice David
Owumi Hotice David Iceprince,Olamide comin to ibadan;cheap gate fee......dnt tink i cn go....d crowd wuldnt mak it fun
 
Upepo Babu Ally
Upepo Babu Ally I hate yu ftk
 
Emily Asbury
Emily Asbury I miss being little. when your only goal was getting to stay up past bed time, your biggest worry was nap time, and playing in the back yard was all it took to get your mind off things.
 
Mackenzie Brubaker
Mackenzie Brubaker Study for finals time: 24 hour quiet hours at the dorm... now how do i make a ruckus and not get caught...ah ha! run around other floors staging a running nerf battle with ten on each side to make them angry but, be gone before they have time to stick their heads out of the door. Done.
 
Maria Mitchell
Maria Mitchell i done lost many keys , my god done opened up many doors 4 me im blessed
 
Patrick Uloth
Patrick Uloth This is a Must seeeeeee
 
Ashley Howard Wonderlin
Ashley Howard Wonderlin *~happpy birthdayy karlee~* well gettin are shit togther to go back to my moms house. Fun fun lol. Idk what im doin today boyfriend has to work. Think im goin to relax while hes at work sounds nice. Starting to get a cold from this damn weather. I love you Quinton Howard. your the best ever.. 3~23~10
 
Smangele Shabangu
Smangele Shabangu Im so broke i cnt even pay attention*Sad*
 
Norma Shumikazi Mpetshe
Norma Shumikazi Mpetshe Bengithi unkoskazi o right ofanele isbongo sakwakhumalo, bengi wrong! I wonder ndingafana ndithini xa kunotshiwo kum bantu.
 
Rhea Jason
Rhea Jason happy bday my love :) more bites, pinches, and bdays to come and thanks for everything..i love you and i will always love you no matter what..u kno :)

Likes

Rhea Jason
 
Robyn Lackey
Robyn Lackey just whenn i thought things couldent get any worse.. now my cars fucked up again. lovely. good job robyn on not having someone drive you to the ER.. whata dumbass
 
Gopal Paul Choudhary
~<3~ Hey YOU, I think You are pretty AMAZING ~<3~
 
Tatianna Fland
Tatianna Fland i thank the struggles, that made me stronger && the changes that made me wiser !

Likes

Billy EubanksLil'Nuk Savaqe'Made Blood
 
Rambo Panda
Rambo Panda http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&ob=av3e
www.youtube.com
Music video by LMFAO performing Sexy and I Know It. Get it on iTunes: http://glnk.it/dt © 2011 Interscope Records
 
Coral Gallagher
Coral Gallagher I got "Skittles " on the What nickname fits you best? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-htmnm/?ref=asp
 
Diamond Appiah-Kubi
Diamond Appiah-Kubi to all my luv ones i have registered my chip, pls halla me so dat i kan get to you
 
Will Hunnicutt
Will Hunnicutt "My whole life changed the moment I met you And here we are like Heaven only knew There could be ten thousand people fillin’ up this room But in my mind, far as I’m concerned, it’s just me and you"

Likes

Sherry Leingang RaleyKati Wilson
 
Bryant Givens
Bryant Givens I got one final left...
 
Troy AndBrittany Zartman
Troy AndBrittany Zartman If you're under the age of 12 you shouldn't even read this; and if you do, you should not repost. Just because you were born in 1996 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. ... It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons - I am sorry but four years of the 90s just wont cut it. You're a 90s kid if, you remember watching... -Kenan and Kel -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rocko's Modern Life -Animaniacs -Gargoyles -Tom and Jerry [when they didnt talk] -The Smurfs, Flintstones and Jetsons -Hey Arnold -Legends of the Hidden Temple -Hey Dude -Clarissa Explains it All -Wild and Crazy Kids -Nickelodean GUTS -Alf -The Simpsons You've ever ended a sentence with the word PSYCHE! You just cant resist finishing this: "In west Philadelphia born and raised... You remember: -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. When everything was settled by: -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -Miss Mary Mack When kickball was something you did everyday!! and you played on the monkey bars and knew at least one kid who broke their arm falling off of it... You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis became popular. You always wanted to send in a tape to Americas Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -Ghostwriter on PBS You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. And you played with Gak, Silly Putty and Sticky Tack that you stole from the teachers walls. You remember those Where's Waldo books. Those awesome Buzz Lightyear shoes that light up. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum You remember watching: -The 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -Ghost Busters -X-Men You remember Ring Pops!!! If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes vs. CD players You played and/or collected Pogs You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberrys -Power Rangers (with the Green ranger) -Rocket Power. -Transformers All your school supplies were Lisa Frank or Five Star brand and or a TrapperKeeper If you collected: -Beanie Babies -Pokemon cards (the oringinal 150) -Digimon -Coins with the states on them -Carebears -Silver dollars, which were cool to have Everyone watched the WB If you even know what an original Walkman is.. You know the Macarena by heart "Talk to the hand". . .enough said. You went to McDonald's to play in the play place Before the MySpace/Facebook/Twitter frenzy... Before the Internet & text messaging... Before Sidekicks & iPods ... Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360... Before Spongebob... When light up sneakers were cool and you had spiral spring shoelaces When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs When gas was $1. When we recorded stuff on VCR You had slap bracelets! You actually played outside until it was dark! Way back-before we realized all this would eventually disappear... ONLY REPOST IF YOU SMILED AT AT LEAST HALF OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES.
 
Shelia Marie Burks
Shelia Marie Burks Show me YOUR way that I may walk with you! Show me your way! I put my hope in you. The cry of my heart is to love you more. To live with the touch of your hand. Stronger each day. Show me YOUR ways! ~ Psalms 127 http://youtu.be/yDKappAASZM
www.youtube.com
Show me Your ways That I may walk with You Show me Your ways I put my hope in You The cry of my heart is to love You more To live with the touch of Your hand...
 
Ernest Agboluai
Ernest Agboluai Can u imagine Ȋ̝̊̅ A̶̲̥̅♏ still n d office @ this time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment