Tuesday, December 6, 2011

dear santa i would like one sugar momma im tired of working promise not to shoot at ur raindeer this year I've managed to do all the things I wanted

John Ellis
John Ellis dear santa. i would like one sugar momma im tired of working promise not to shoot at ur raindeer this year

Likes

Mark Henderson
 
Melusi Nxele
Melusi Nxele I've managed to do all the things I wanted to do this year. Nd nw its back 2 drawing board 4 next year.
 
Joel Anthony Perez
Joel Anthony Perez no feeling sorry for me keep ya pitty and ya sympathy good or bad i take it like a man watevers ment for me

Likes

Joel Anthony Perez
 
Noelle Simpson
Noelle Simpson DECEMBER’S QUESTION OF THE Month: By Noelle Simpson I read a very nice article entitled, “Purpose Driven Christmas,” by Rick Warren. It focused on giving of ourselves, our time, thoughts, forgiveness for past hurts, etc… to those closest to us, during this time of year and beyond. “I would call, giving these gifts, Planting seeds in the lives of others,” or “Simple Acts of kindness.” “We win in life through empowering Others!” Question of the Month: What has been the most Fruitful/enduring gift you have GIVEN and/or RECEIVED this year and Why?
 
Oamogetswe Jerry Nkuna
Oamogetswe Jerry Nkuna BBM pin:2773A386 Twitter @JeyBBS/Jey Kooley I can't wait for 2012.
 
Dena- Lynn
Dena- Lynn I love simple truths... Action expresses priorities. ~ Ghandi

Likes

Byron King
 
Kevin Walters
Kevin Walters I’m the harbinger, not the author of these timeless words. Led by the Comforter I sing to you. AND IF MY THROAT WERE TO BE CUT FROM EAR TO EAR, I hope that these words would carry on in these songs that I pray you sing one day.
www.youtube.com
All credits goes to August Burns Red.

Likes

Danielle Goodman
 
Derek Hope
Derek Hope Still sick ... I guess I'll hold the ole bed down again.WHOO HOOOO !!!!
 
George van der Ndlovu
George van der Ndlovu I just want to be alone.
 
James Moistner
James Moistner how i am all the time --> :( how i am when im with you ---> =) <3 see the difference u make in my life

Likes

Halie Zischler
 
Erin Dixon
Erin Dixon yay i got my new phone!!(:
 
Nicoleen Horstmann
Nicoleen Horstmann Oh its heaven. The house so quiet. Glad i throu my toys out the dam cot. :-)
 
Felicia Gibson
Felicia Gibson I Love You,, Very Very Alot<3 -xOxOxOx
 
Janet Hamilton
Janet Hamilton Sonya ur I pad is badddd. lol now I want that one (haha)
 
Laura Ortiz
Laura Ortiz Time for lunch!!!! turkey sammich here i come!
 
Yohanna Tsebe
Yohanna Tsebe Shiloh Starts morrow,I will be there(in Goshen) o ye come and seek the lord presence in ur lives
 
Alvin Flores
Alvin Flores Facebook, I just want to let you know that I am eternally grateful for the wonderful ability you have given me, which is to delete friends and, or their comments. ^.^

Likes

Joel Abrego
 
Monay LaRue
Monay LaRue Make it Rain God, Make it Rain all the Blessings down on me. I know you have the power so I ask of You, Let It Rain! I Love You, Monay!

Likes

Donnie LaKeithPaul Kt
 
Alex McEwan
Alex McEwan I have to stop welling up when watching films with the boys, but the end of "Monsters Inc" gets me e-v-e-r-y time!
 
Jon Burgess
Jon Burgess lyrics to For The First Time / The Script She's all laid up in bed with a broken heart, While I'm drinking jack all alone in my local bar, And we don't know how, How we got in to this mad situation, Only doing things out frustration, Trying to make it work but man these times are hard, She needs me now but I can't seem to find a time, I've got a new job now on the unemployment line, And we don't know how, How we got into this mess is it gods test, Someone help us cause we're doing our best, Trying to make it work but man these times are hard But we're gonna start by Drinking old cheap bottles of wine, Sit talking up all night, Saying things we haven't for a while A while ya We're smiling but we're close to tears, Even after all these years, We just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time Oooooo She's in line at the door With her head held high (high) While I just lost my job but Didn't lose my pride But we both know how, How we're gonna make it work when it hurts, When you pick yourself up, You get kicked to the dirt, Trying to make it work but, Man these times are hard, But we're gonna start by, Drinking old cheap bottles of wine, Sit talking up all night, Doing things we haven't for a while, A while ya, We're smiling but we're close to tears, Even after all these years, We just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time. Ooooo Yeah..... Drinking old cheap bottles of wine, Sit talking up all night, Saying thing we haven't for a while, We're smiling but we're close to tears, Even after all these years, We just now got the feeling that we're meeting, for the first time (ooooo....), yeahh for the first time, (ooooo....), oh for the first time, Yeah for the first time, (just now got the feeling that we're meeting... For the first time) Oh these times are hard, Yeah they're making us crazy Don't give up on me baby Oh these times are hard, Yeah they're making us crazy Don't give up on me baby Oh these times are hard, Yeah they're making us crazy Don't give up on me baby Oh these times are hard, Yeah they're making us crazy Don't give up on me baby
 
Abdul Olatunji
Abdul Olatunji I love someone and to go and meet her is a problem.pls fnds whAt cAn I do?
 
Molly Rush
Molly Rush Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I am having a great birthday because no School!
 
Jessica Thompson
Jessica Thompson i have gray hair!!!
 
Audrey Adams
Audrey Adams Having tattoos does not make someone a delinquent or a thug, or make women trashy! Its art people. Art is about self expression and creativity. Some people hang their art... I wear mine... Repost if you have ink and proud of it!
 
Noel Egelkraut
Noel Egelkraut It is just one of those days, I guess......(sigh)......
imgur.com
Imgur is used to share photos with social networks and online communities, and has the funniest pictures from all over the Internet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment