Tuesday, December 6, 2011

‘I was pleasantly surprised and confused’ Tip tells MTV News of invitation from Swift days after his prison releaseBy Nadeska Alexis http:wwwmtvcomnewsarticles1675362titaylorswiftduetjhtml TI Photo: MTV News Just a few days after completing an

MusicToday20
MusicToday20 ‘I was pleasantly surprised and confused,’ Tip tells MTV News of invitation from Swift days after his prison release.By Nadeska Alexis http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1675362/ti-taylor-swift-duet.jhtml T.I. Photo: MTV News Just a few days after completing an 11-month prison sentence...
music-today.net
Music Guru | MTV News
 
Laura Dienstbier Thomas
Laura Dienstbier Thomas Your setback was simply a setup for a greater comeback ~ Aaron Chavez - I am Second
 
Logan Brooke
Logan Brooke My lil man Is soooo freakin smart I was trying to help him put a puzzle together and the next thing I know is he has half of it together all by himself, mommy loves you Christopher Shane!!!!
 
Obuseng Kgomotso
Obuseng Kgomotso Guys my lil brother is turnng 11yrs 2mrw nd i wish hm hbd nd gd bles hm nd gv hm mr yrs nd i lv my lil brother
 
Gordon W Gatto
Gordon W Gatto um I can't get use to the new facebook....it is just too weird...
 
Mohammad Ali Raza Siddiqui
Mohammad Ali Raza Siddiqui Example of WIDE Thinking ability
I am still wondering how is this possible !!!...
 
Dee McGee
Dee McGee I got a tamale I got tamale hey hey hey
 
Jennifer Miller
Jennifer Miller Had a fun weekend up in Walla Walla, got my homework done last night, stayed up too late hanging with matt and now Im gonna have a great week at work :) I LOVE DECEMBER the whole month puts me n a good mood :)
 
John C RedKettle Sr.
John C RedKettle Sr. my $ got me geeked like i took a hit of coca,!!!
 
Karissa Mary Grossman
Karissa Mary Grossman Dear Daddy, You have taught me to be strong in life, and have always been there to push me to my goals! I am so blessed to have someone like you in my life, you are the most amazing man in my life! You taught me to be strong, now it's your turn! Get better Love, Karissa
 
Matt Summers
Matt Summers The rains letting up, it's time for some disc golf! Try to get rid of this ugly #28 bag tag I got after my last blow up round!
 
Tarun Gupta
Tarun Gupta Is Any Body Thr???????? I wanna to purchase a gd quality Camera..... If any body expert....plz send me sm usefull tips..... My budget is 35000 Bugs
 
Kirsten Bustin
Kirsten Bustin i wnt to cht wit frwnds add frwnds 4 me
 
Michelle Alonzo
Michelle Alonzo Wat a sad day....i cnt believe its been a month already.....we will always miss u grandma.....
 
Becky Griffith
Becky Griffith While on the computer last night, Purrsey killed the mouse--chewed right through the wire. Must explain the difference to Purrsey about the fuzzy little critters that stir through the house and the plastic one beside the computer!!! He could be the star if they remake "That Darn Cat"! Right before Thanksgiving, I found the sensor bar for the Wii on the floor--yep, wired chewed in half!!
 
Melanie Rose Gardiner
Melanie Rose Gardiner we got to see our precious baby today in 3D i can already tell she is going to be such a cutie :)
 
Raymond Mpho Sambo
Raymond Mpho Sambo Waiting 4 the pots to be palatable at the same time i am damn tired!
 
Kelly Code
Kelly Code I Want Snow,Sick Of All This Rain!!!
 
Jennifer Raywood
Jennifer Raywood The best gifts cost nothing and come from the heart. I remembered that today.
 
Blanca Mendez
Blanca Mendez I got "The letter J !" on the Who loves you ? ♥ quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-cgpcq/?ref=asp
 
Rachael Sprague
Rachael Sprague I have never been this tired for so long. Only one more week of looking like I'm 80-years-old and then I can actually get some rest! Being a music major is really hard work!!
 
Hetty S. Iskandar
Hetty S. Iskandar hai yr where are you i am so miss you
 
AuthorMaxine Josaphatfarloughzimmerman
AuthorMaxine Josaphatfarloughzimmerman LisaGlaze Bickems, congratulations on your upcoming Masters Degree graduation this weekend, Sataurday, December 10, 2011. I am so PROUD of you!!! May God forever protect, keep and BLESS you and yours.

Likes

LisaGlaze Bickems
 
Anita Mchenry-Hall
Anita Mchenry-Hall Bonnie and I will be at Johnnys tonight for ladies night and Monday nite football...Ya'll come out and check us out!!!!
 
Debbie Murray-Dates
Debbie Murray-Dates I graduiate 3\10\2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment