Tuesday, December 6, 2011

http:wwwyoutubecomwatchvwyx6JDQCslEobav3e wwwyoutubecom Music video by LMFAO performing Sexy and I Know It Get it on iTunes: http:glnkitdt © 2011 Interscope Records i thank the struggles that made me stronger

Rambo Panda
Rambo Panda http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&ob=av3e
www.youtube.com
Music video by LMFAO performing Sexy and I Know It. Get it on iTunes: http://glnk.it/dt © 2011 Interscope Records
 
Tatianna Fland
Tatianna Fland i thank the struggles, that made me stronger && the changes that made me wiser !
 
Diamond Appiah-Kubi
Diamond Appiah-Kubi to all my luv ones i have registered my chip, pls halla me so dat i kan get to you
 
Antwone DayShawne Neal
Antwone DayShawne Neal I Just Rest My Phone In I Dont Have Nobody Number Hit Me Up.
 
Raisul Khan
Raisul Khan 1.Your reading my status. 2.You wanna keep reading. 4.You didn't notice I skipped 3. 5.Your checking. 6.Your laughing. 7.Disappointed there's no more?

Likes

Raisul Khan
 
Michelle Morrison
Michelle Morrison celebrity apprentice starts tonight ! I love Donald Trump especially that hairstyle ! Cool Dude !
 
Kayla Pennington
Kayla Pennington i hate the way i freak myself out over something that is hopefully nothing anyway....lol. i'm so weird.......... welp, offa here to shower. workin 3 to 9 tonight, then it's home for some sleepy time before school tomorrow
 
Kyle Jukes
Kyle Jukes Jack Sparrow: Now where is that monkey? I want to shoot something!
 
Meredith Etter
Meredith Etter - juss got out of shower. got a job interview at 2:45 at waffle house. wish me luck i hope it goes well && i get it. <3
 
Alex E. Ramos
Alex E. Ramos I dnt need to find love to be happy..cuz I got so many other things in my life to smile at everyday ;)) haha
 
Phelelani Hlatshwayo
Phelelani Hlatshwayo I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU...........*ezithandela uzaling wakhe*
 
Jacob Mlangeni
Jacob Mlangeni Well it has been a year well spent.This is how i sign out of facebook for 2011.Till the 09th of January 2012.Take a good care of yourselves.Cheers

Likes

Anakanyani Tsundzukani Bhayana
 
Paulette Holmes
Paulette Holmes WHY CAN'T SOME PEOPLE MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSSINESS. THEY ASSUME THAT THEY KNOW WHAT AND WHOM YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND THEY DON'T. THEY NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR SHIT AND THEIR OWN FUCKING LIVES. NEWS FLASH NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOU ALL AIN'T NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS; THIEVES; LOW LIVES; AND YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING EVER. YOU ARE LOWER THAN DIRT. YOU ARE FOWLER THAN THE SCUM. IF YOUR ASS WAS ON FIRE I WOULDN'T EVEN SPIT ON YOU OR LET MY DOG PISS ON YOU. YOU KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT JACK ASS.

Likes

Tennille ScottMarcia R. Carter
 
Tom Barkley
Tom Barkley Well I decided that I better start documenting my progress on the Body by Vi 90 Challenge and to my horror I discovered that according to my chest, waist, hips measurements that I roughly have the dimensions of a tube ;-(
 
Annette Stutzman
Thank you, Jesus, for another day. ♥
Love Jesus? Join Us! --> http://www.facebook.com/GodVine
 
Norma White Chapman
Norma White Chapman Well, I arrived home from Fla yesterday and now I am repacking and leaving for Dominican Republic tomorrow to go and visit my sweetie for a week. Looking forward to warm weather again. It is so cold here!!!!!!!
 
Subhajit Ghosh
www.youtube.com
http://rodrigowerner.com/ Audio clips from Muhammad Ali's speech, Rocky, and Coach Carter. Still photography by Gabriel Stiritz and Lauren Herreid. Music fro...
 
Becky Fender
Becky Fender I've come this far by faith...leaning on the Lord! I love that song! A true testimony for sure! My God is faithful! #nolookingback
 
Garret Anderson
Garret Anderson i speak two languages, english, and shutthehellup, the first being my main the second being my favorite :)
 
Tolu Hoyehbardeh
Tolu Hoyehbardeh jesus i love u ooo, u do well i thank u ooo, u done make my life better hey... i go dey praise u forever ooo u be BABA
 
Jitender Chawla
Jitender Chawla Dad brought a robot which slaps a person who lies.Dad: son, where were you?Son: School, robot slap. Son: film.Dad: which one?Son: sai baba, robot slap again. Son: "A" filmDad: what? I have not seen such films, robot slaps dad.Mom: forgive him dear after all he is your son, robot slaps mom.
 
Claudia Brown
Claudia Brown Ok didn't we just do this chirstmas thing??? We get older we slow down, but time it just keeps speeding up!!!!!! Darn it needs to slow down so I can catch up !!!!
 
Jewell Sanders
Jewell Sanders We fall down,but God is always there to lift us back up.Never think for one second God will let you be in a place He can't reach you,when we make mistakes in life,we have to learn from them,one thing i know for sure,God has us,He is always in control,praise Him in the middle of the storm.
Too many people see themselves inadequately b/c they're measuring themselves against people's standards and not God's standards. PEOPLE measure success by what one has, GOD measures it by who one is. PEOPLE count the amount of times one falls down in life, GOD counts the amount of times one gets back up to face life. PEOPLE admire outer beauty, GOD admires inner beauty. PEOPLE place value on reputation, GOD places value on character. PEOPLE are concerned with financial richness, GOD is concerned with spiritual richness. PEOPLE pass judgement on what they think they know about you, GOD passes judgement on what He does know about you. PEOPLE do not have your fate in their hands...GOD does!! Stop living your life to please PEOPLE and live it to please GOD! #JS2TA
 
Anthony Warren
Anthony Warren Figured out that its not the back-to-back deployments causing the lack of morale and the thoughts of getting out. I figured out that I want at least a little god damn family time. Living 20' away from your wife and not being able to so much as hang out with her after work blows...

Likes

Rachael Loves-Scarlett
 
Liisi Carr
Liisi Carr I am so grateful we have a babysitter lined up for our first date in at least 9 months!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment