Sunday, December 11, 2011

We already have Caucasian History month Asian History month Hispanic History month and Black History month Why not this too I don't see any difference We have

Tung Nguyen
Tung Nguyen We already have Caucasian History month, Asian History month, Hispanic History month and Black History month. Why not this too? I don't see any difference. We have had Heterosexual History month for centuries, it's only fair that we include this too.
inamerica.blogs.cnn.com
By Debra Goldschmidt, CNN In America (CNN) -- In 10th grade English at Los Angeles’ Grover Cleveland High School, Danielle Taklender's students read the book "Luna" by Julie Anne Peters. It's a story about a transgender teen.
 
Lillie Moore Mcdonald
Lillie Moore Mcdonald Ppl just dont know how to act...parents just dont know how to act...i had to step out of character talking bout to get stupid......
 
Dacey Nguyen
Dacey Nguyen Maybe i should stop accepting ALLLLL of my friend requests and take time to look and see who they are first.
 
Patty Mota
Patty Mota Does anyone know were I can find an outlet,like those places that have junk and microwaves and stuff?
 
Kiara Macero
Kiara Macero LMS If I Found Out You Liked Me, I Would: [ ] Hang Out With You More (; [ ] Flirt With You ♥ [ ] Make You Mine Right Then And There ♥ ... ... ... [ ] Get To Know You Better (: [ ] Be Shy Around You :b [ ] Wouldn't Talk To You >.< [ ] wtf >.> In My Opinion: [ ] Your Pretty C: [ ] Your Kinda Cute (: [ ] Your Decent Looking o; [ ] Your A Mad Cutie ♥ [ ] Your Beautiful! [ ] Your my type ;D [ ] Your beyond it all o;< [ ] Your Bombb (; Would I Date You : [ ] Nahh. [ ] I Wouldnt Even Think About It [ ] Hmm, Maybee (: [ ] I think soo :D [ ] We're Close Friends, It Would Be Weird o; [ ] I'll think about it... We Should: [ ] Hang Out Soon :D [ ] Talk More (: [ ] Delete EachOther Of Facebook :b jk [ ] Become Best Friends :b [ ] Put As Your Status , [ ] Friends with benefits
 
Kenosi Sereo
Kenosi Sereo Congrats bucks,you guys have done it again... I know my brother is gonna love hearing that from me.
 
Matthew Noonan
Matthew Noonan Just owned at G- Force I came in first with my fastest time as 29.762 I also came in 6th for the best time of the week.
 
Mike Ganzer
www.youtube.com
BON JOVI - i wish everyday could be like christmas - ORIGINAL
 
Scott M Rifkin
Scott M Rifkin Does this make any sense to anyone. It is in regard to being disabled and collecting Social Security and being Retired and collecting Social Security in the United States. I would love to know what the reasoning is on this and if I might be wrong or right. Here goes: If a person is has paid into the US Social Security Sytem and can not work any more he or she can collect Social Security payments if he or she is permanently disabled. If a person has worked for 30 or 40 years and has stopped working and doesn't plan on working anymore, he or she must wait till 62 years of age or even 65 years of age to collect Social Secuity Payments. In both instances, the person has stopped working. Shouldn't the ability to collect also be at the same time but perhaps with some reduction in monthly social security payments? It seems unequal but the circumstances are similar. What do you think? I am puzzled by the reasoning.
 
Anna Orlova
Anna Orlova Сколько объединилось, а сколько перессорилось и озлобилось друг на друга. "кто не с нами, тот против нас". ага. Грош цена такому показательному взаимоуважению, 'в одну сторону'.
 
Happy Homes
:) You can get more such pics at - @[159184870805928:274:I & 1,000000000 fans support Sachin Tendulkar for Bharat Ratna]
 
Patryk Poland Jablonski
Patryk Poland Jablonski its crazy how its 3 weeks till new years and i got 3 of new years resolutions completed doing hahaha
 
John Tucci
www.youtube.com
The Who first single, promo video 1965. property of UMG
 
Jimmy Baird
Jimmy Baird Watching the ARMY NAVY game and it was going fine until " dear leader chairman maubama" was calling the game this guy has no clue about what it is like to serve the greatest country on the planet. Come 2012 all i can say is Aphla Mike Foxtrot.
 
Nhlakanipho Xolani Madondo
Nhlakanipho Xolani Madondo I can't blv me sleeping ngalesikhathi kwi weekend! unkulunkulu ukhona ngampela! nilale kahle bangani emakhaya!
 
Ann Sattley
Ann Sattley Blackboard help. How do I get former classes to stop showing up in the courses view? It says they are "unavailable," but the long list is driving me nuts.
 
Lisa Strange
Lisa Strange WHAT DO I DO LORD????????=/
 
Kayla Beyond'badd Craighead
Kayla Beyond'badd Craighead Mannnn , Im Ready To Go . HopeFully I Do Leavee : )
 
Tamela H Dial
Tamela H Dial I got Zero understanding 4 fake ass 6itches....
 
Percival Bantam
Percival Bantam if i would die murdered in cold blood 2moro.would u feel sad nah it woudnt matter,would i even b a memorie or jst another statistic,a 4goten rude ball of worthless peace of trash 4 sure
 
Adrian Nathan
Adrian Nathan BAM~~~~`BAM~~~~~BAM~~~````~BAM~~~~`ALL 4 OF MY SISTERS ON MY FRONT PAGE~~~~~~WOW~~~~~I MUST SAY~~~YALL SOME BAD WOMEN<3<3
 
Grace Applegate
Grace Applegate Garenteed if i was in philly i wouldnt have to pay 9 bucks for a pkg of lox for my bagle.....
 
Destine Kjroc Payne
Destine Kjroc Payne Like ... Are You Cute ? Would i Cheat ? Would i Date ? Would i Smash ? Would i Claim ? Would i give you my number ?
 
Coffë Break
Coffë Break this is a track that im working on on my 2nd DJ artist album "Dynamic-Symmetry" its bass on what i feel and my style its a lil more trance-ier then the first album "Passionate Emotions" ill be lookin for singers to bring to life.. Coffë Break - When I Fall In Love (Instrumental Orignal Mix) http://soundcloud.com/coffebreak1/coff-break-when-i-fall-in-love
soundcloud.com
this is a track that im working on on my 2nd DJ artist album "Dynamic-Symmetry" its bass on what i feel and my style its a lil more tran...
 
Zachary Michael
Zachary Michael first tornament of the year for comstock got runner up kyle moore was the best with 24 pionts i was the 2nd best with 18 pionts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment