Sunday, December 11, 2011

Adzrief Adzyfie saying im so tired being heresupressed by my childish fearsif u have to leavei wish that u just leave cause your presence still lingers hereand it

Adzrief Adzyfie
Adzrief Adzyfie Adzrief Adzyfie saying - "im so tired being here..supressed by my childish fears..if u have to leave,i wish that u just leave ? cause your presence still lingers here..and it wont leave me alone..this one wont seem's to heal..the pain is just to real..there just too much that time cannot erase................."
 
Elyse Clancy
Elyse Clancy OMG I think that I am in love and I know that that person is in love as well. If u ever felt that way then comment on my page. Naomi is the best gf I ever had and I wouldn't change that she bring happyness in me and my daughter life and there no reason to change that if that a problem with other people I dnt care cause it not ur life. Point blank
 
Abdul Karim
Abdul Karim iF u LiKe Me So LET Me kNow, iF u Don't So LeT Me gO ............

Likes

Abdul Karim
 
Jason Charles
Jason Charles LMS# if u like puerto ricans
 
Keisha Davis
Keisha Davis Most of you wont repost this cuzz u think ur "too cool 0.o??" but ur realy selfish .repsot this in honor of Those fighting cancer(:
 
Wanga Wa Cv Josephy
Wanga Wa Cv Josephy Gud 9t frnds.may almity b with u all.
 
Anita Ohiero
Anita Ohiero My fwends are goin to windeck tonight!miss u gals!!!
 
Joseph Montes
Joseph Montes haha i hacked u again stupied...ily<3
 
Mixontown Db
Mixontown Db Mane how i been moven up i really hate to haveto goin and shoot u ya up
 
Sarah Gomez
Sarah Gomez Work sucked not going to lie. Chillin at home about to cook something take a nap then idk yet only time will tell. Ill miss him a lot but i already said my peace no going back now.Txt or message if u want idc. rip baby boy
 
Miehleketo McMichael Macwayeni Nkanyizozo
Miehleketo McMichael Macwayeni Nkanyizozo dis guy is very motivating, I nid 2 here a lot abwt hw u bcame successful dan da fancymaterials dat u hav, I wuld luv 2 spend more tym wth dis kinds of ppl
 
Monica Ramirez
Monica Ramirez Lord Thank u for ur Son Jesus =) I'm Still Standing and moving foward!! For all of u out there struggling know that if u stand and endure u will be blesse and have Victory. Smile Jesus luvs u..
 
Ayman Hamed
U Really Need Help :D
 
Tanna Green
Tanna Green first 3 to like ill do a best mate picnik xx and then you say who out of all ya mates you want in the pic aswell and ill do one of me you and ya mate who u pick xx
 
Netshitomboni Mukoma Digger
Netshitomboni Mukoma Digger U must lyk it 4 the pirates huh! Its nt a one team skipper.
 
Veronica Garcia
Veronica Garcia Loveee...i guess thats how i feel, u always told me to never lie & just keep it real. <3
 
Mushfiqur Rahman Amit
Mushfiqur Rahman Amit When u carry a Quran..... ... The shaitan gets a headache. When u open it... ..... He collapses. When he sees u reading it.......He faints. When he sees u living it,... ..... ..... ..... ...He flees. And just when your about 2 re-post this, he will try & discourage u. I just defeated him. Like, Copy & paste if your in Allah’s Army.
 
Eloy Alejandro
Eloy Alejandro My name is Eloy, but u have to call me Dragon!
 
Hajia Riscutt Yisau
Hajia Riscutt Yisau ♥ I LOVE ISLAM ♥ wrote:EVERY HUSBAND/WIFE MUST READ:" ♥ Tell your spouse “I love you” regularly.♥ A...lways say please and thank you.♥ Never demand anything one of another, but ask kindly with respect.♥ Husbands, dont act like as u own ur wife. Support them they are ur companions♥ Wives don’t nag your husbands. If they have been too busy to get something done for you, and you have already asked them a ...
 
Jerry Dickson
Jerry Dickson Inversion on opening day! Couldnt get much better than this. For those who dont know what inversion is. . . Its me on the mountain, under the sun snowboardn my ass off while u dwell und er the clouds that haze your day.
 
MostHated Genesis
MostHated Genesis I'm back so Wasshup lms if u want me inbox u :)

Likes

D-Town HypnoticRicardo Luis Vera
 
Josie Eroy Rizalda
Josie Eroy Rizalda mammy you shouldn't leave ur fb online on ur phone because u don't know who could find your phone and see ur fb hahaha
 
Nkateko De Beers Rikhotso
Nkateko De Beers Rikhotso lorl pirates fans are stupid i dont know y yall are involving us chiefs to your victory cos we wer not playin wit u kwakwakwakwakwa lufin until january
 
Cheyenna Dixon
Cheyenna Dixon Ok time to start the day I'm hoping I'm well enough finally to pick up my house a little and attend my nephews birthday party! I really do have an amazing husband I owe him so much after this week he has taken good care of me since day one and I am so greatful the best choice I ever made was marrying him I could never thank u enough husband
 
-Dusan Dule Ivankovic-
smoor.uk.to
Pritisni na sliku da pogledas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment