Sunday, December 11, 2011

I swear a couple family memberz is Gonna get clapped up I need everyone to go on youtube and THUMBS UP this video and comment on it wwwyoutubecom KLASS

Vvampriree Llifee
Vvampriree Llifee I swear a couple family memberz is Gonna get clapped up
 
Brent Larson Jr.
Brent Larson Jr. I need everyone to go on youtube and THUMBS UP this video and comment on it!
www.youtube.com
KLASS AKT Can I Rap Cover!!!
 
Zelneria Perkins HighYellow
Zelneria Perkins HighYellow I have a boyfrien! Nd i love em! Lol -___-
 
Becky Villaseñor
Becky Villaseñor Hates being so sick that i get hoarse. Just wanna lay around
 
Wanda Warren
Wanda Warren OMG I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOOD HAPPIN MY EX MAN LIFT ME TODAY FOR A MAN SO IM JUST SITING HERE TAKL TO MY SISTHER'S !!!!
 
Sharon Boucher
Do I HAVE to Tag this one?
 
Roy Zorn
Roy Zorn Well its nite nite time for me, see ya when i get up again....
 
Neema Ramnarine
www.youtube.com
Positive affirmation video. Jazz music. affirmations of greatfulness & thanks.
 
Neg Mnisi
Neg Mnisi Nkos'yam shem mina angi saboni,i want 2 sleep
 
Nunu Afu
Nunu Afu so yu go to class everyday probaly missed three days to da max n yu go n do yur work everytime yu go to class n tardy like 8 r less mins everyday bt wen yu get to class yu go strait to yur desk n do yur work ! n for all da results yu end up wit strait d's & f's !smh i need to switch my teacher r go to anotha scoo b'cos dese pepo strait work'n meeh #scandolesss
 
Niki's Da Realest
Niki's Da Realest LMS~ IF U WANT A XMAS GIFT WUT BOUT A NEW YEARS CARR LOL!! WELL I LIKEEEEE
 
Jackson Burnell
Jackson Burnell Man y i wake up think bout a triple whopper wit extra cheese and a large fries and a large rootbeer knowin i dnt have money fms and mind lol
 
Phoebe Hewson
Phoebe Hewson RIT is officially trying to kick my butt, but i wont let it catch up!!!!!!
 
Danny Dobek
Danny Dobek Dear satan, if you think you are going to have an affect on me by throwing minor struggles in my path... you were wrong! I have Jesus on my side, and he already defeated you for me, when he overcame death. So, you can try all you want, but MY GOD IS GREATER, STRONGER, and MORE POWERFUL than you and anything you do!
 
James Burgess
James Burgess I wanna thank all of my family and friends for the Birthday wishes.
 
Clay Peto Mcclure
Clay Peto Mcclure Seriously at the slowest gas pump ever why can't I just be cheap and do my gas 5 dollars at a time like everyone else lol
 
Gabby Armstrong
Gabby Armstrong Cuuute, I remember when I had my first beer.
 
Ctc Von
Ctc Von I KEEP REAL NIGAS ROUND ME I CAN TRUST THAT WON'T END UP BEIN MY CO DEFINITER
 
Puseletso Kwetepe
Puseletso Kwetepe all bucs is do is win win win no matter what...chansa,mbuyane n klate.Up the bucs.i luv my team,i soooo do.
 
Valerie O'Hara
Valerie O'Hara I want some inkk on my rib cageee, forrealll
 
Megan Lantow Miller
Megan Lantow Miller I feel like a carni
 
Tasha Moore
Tasha Moore So sad now..i was really expectn it not to cum..but i guess it jus aint the right time!
 
Billie Woods
Billie Woods Ok I feel like I cracked a rib from coughing so much.
 
King Hollo Woods
King Hollo Woods FUNNY JOKE WHAT DID THE CATHOLIC PRIEST SAY TO THE PASTOR AT LEAST I AIN'T GOTTA BAPTIZE EM LMAO

Likes

King Hollo Woods
 
Alita Brooke
Alita Brooke Do you love me like you used to? Even though I aint that bitch that you're used to.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment