Sunday, December 11, 2011

Halala bakabaka u go guyz u hav 2 sufer 2 get goöd thngs Ppl thank u kakhulu from the bottom of my heart fb whatsapp sms Bbm calls ınbox I

Smangele Mjoli
Smangele Mjoli Halala bakabaka u go guyz!!!
 
Peter Mwaura
Peter Mwaura u hav 2 sufer 2 get goöd thngs
 
Mbali Mandindi
Mbali Mandindi Ppl thank u kakhulu from the bottom of my heart fb whatsapp sms Bbm calls ınbox I thank u.U really made my day peace
 
Okhisare Peter Imade
Okhisare Peter Imade Lazy 3years old girl: Mum 2night its ur turn 2 read 1 2 3 4.... I will b claping 4 u!
 
Anna Envy'Me Brooke
Anna Envy'Me Brooke I got a New number if u aint got it we gone keep it that way#NoHardFeelings
 
Arcel Ghian Bhea Honey
Arcel Ghian Bhea Honey "KAPAG ANG MAHAL MO PINAGPALIT KA SA *PANGET*.. "WAG KA NANG UMEPAL PA YAAN MO CIA BAGAY NAMAN SILA EH HAHAHAHAHA "MORNYT NA POH..SLEEP MODE NA SI AKO"MIZ U SON...MY FAMILY..MY FREN...!AMWAAA
 
DjBliss Montreal
DjBliss Montreal Contagious laughter on the subway....I dare you not to start laughing as well!
www.youtube.com
Ein grauer Novemberabend in Berlin - und die U-Bahn lacht!
 
Moses Tafune
Moses Tafune Congratulations Makorokoto Amhlope Mabhakaniya, well done guys. U make us proud, we ar alwzy the haappyy pple
 
Refiloe Mojapelo
Refiloe Mojapelo thabang le rena, tlogelang mona, o tla le bolaya. Shapaaa 5 skipa shapaaaa! They've proven it, 1nce again, they r the best,simply da best! If u still dnt bliv, thn u cn go 2 da nearest cliff/bridge, I guess u knw wht 2 do there.
 
Mlungisi Dlamini
Mlungisi Dlamini U knw ds Pirates team z rily da best in da country @ present.. wish i cud say da same 4 my teaM 'chiefs' .. M nva eva gnA wear any of my chiefs shirt, ihlAzo leli phelA
 
Mandla Smindlo Gwebu
Mandla Smindlo Gwebu u cnt solve uX..u better join them..ngisho amakhosikazi lama Manunited
 
Ashwin Verma
Ashwin Verma On the paper of care,with theink of affection, a pen of feelings has written only in two words for u good night
 
Jordan Woakes
Jordan Woakes When your brother gets u told off (kirk)
 
Fernando Garcia
Fernando Garcia someone stole my back plate from my car...wtf fuck u assholess!!
 
Heather Marie Malone
Heather Marie Malone My new niece Megan Michele was born today.....8lbs 2oz...almost 21 inches long.....Congrats to my boo Gina and Manny....I love u guys.....:)
 
Shay Taylor
Shay Taylor Today I said goodbye to my Spiritual daughter. I will truly miss her smile, dedication, cooking and silliness. Love u Quan! I know u are having a blast with God!
 
Sritam Sarkar
Sritam Sarkar Sometimes u feel lonely even when many are presnt near u...dnt kw whom we miss so much at that time...
 
Jake Mallette
Jake Mallette i wanna wish my father and brother a happy birthday, hope u both have a great one.
 
Clement Nkuna
Clement Nkuna Pirates is nt a 1 skipa team lol, momo maluv in ur face, sqwiza in ur face, 5tymz, absa,mtnx2,nerdbnk n telkm, join chips if u wnt 2 luz weight
 
Noorudheen Vt Noorudheen
www.youtube.com
Muslims are not terrorist and terrorist are not Muslims.. Pls dont Stereotype Islamic ppl.... Islam preaches Peace n Humanity and no where encouraged war n B...
 
Sharina Spencer
Sharina Spencer It's so annoying when u try to be cordial about not being in the mood of being bothered, sadly some can't take a direct hint...leave me alone geesh!
 
John Mercy
John Mercy Tnk u lord 4 d save trip granted 2 me..
 
Isa Ibrahim
Isa Ibrahim Allah sarki... So dix ix hw t wil b olwyx, bf wen wil u chng in mkng a voiz aidng... Ix nf ur fault
 
Penny Marie Knight
Penny Marie Knight dont care wat u say justin bebier can sing!!!!!
 
Cherry Llanes Labangcoc
Cherry Llanes Labangcoc Be what you are and say what u want,because those mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.....gudnyt middle east:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment