Sunday, December 11, 2011

No one will get this 100 correct My first name My middle name My last name My favorite chocolate My birthday My grade My favorite color My eye color My kind of music My bestfriend Something I cant live without Someone I

Tasha Act Savage
Tasha Act Savage No one will get this 100% correct! My first name___ My middle name___ My last name___ My favorite chocolate___ My birthday___ My grade___ My favorite color___ My eye color___ My kind of music___ My bestfriend____ Something I cant live without___ Someone I cant live without___ Put this as your status & see who knows
 
Musniski J Ngaga
Musniski J Ngaga i am suporting mourngho
 
MeKyia FreeMomma James
MeKyia FreeMomma James Happy birthday Grandma Mae ! I miss you and love you .. 12/10/1928 - 06/16/2011 <3
 
Kimberly Williams
Kimberly Williams Brooklyn here I cum I rather die n bk than down here wit nobody by myself I miss my real family
 
Mariah Chance
Mariah Chance I just wanna stay home and keep warm and dry...o well gotta get ready to head to wk
 
Sammy Baeza
Sammy Baeza I got "1 year or more" on the How long would you last if zombies attacked quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-jhnpg/?ref=asp
 
Anire Joy Orru
Anire Joy Orru my life is not my own,to u i belong...i give myself to u
 
Latishia Jordan
Latishia Jordan Thank the lord for wakin me up on this beautiful day spendin alil time wit my fam thinkin bt my kids cant wait to see them dec 23,2011 in the lord's will, i will have a safe trip dwn there
 
Naomi Starks
Naomi Starks I seriously hate controlling ass men ! It's not just one person in this relationship it two ! So if you're going to make a decision make it together !
 
Denise Rosado
Denise Rosado *~ I LOVE NOAH FROM "THE NOTEBOOK"... (ONLY IN THE MOVIES) LOL!! ~*
 
Obie Saitsoketsa
Obie Saitsoketsa Dear facebuk Sory bt m planin on livin u...hope u undrstnd èr's neva è ryt tym 4 a gudbye..i prmse nt 2 thnk abt u coz tht wud min cumin bck, tho i mst admit u kpt me cmpny n tyms of nid. ur loyal client obie.
 
Nistha Rai
Nistha Rai I Like 2 Dance,
 
Jarred Altman
Jarred Altman Today I went shopping. & Talk is still cheap. #WeezyfBabyy.
 
Adrian Tindall
Adrian Tindall Ugh gotta to work :( ima try make it as fun as I can !
 
Richard Rendon Cartoon
Richard Rendon Cartoon Whats up everyone ya have a great day i know i will!!!!!!!!!
 
Hide Adik
Hide Adik i miz my bestfriend imee lasquete.. Minsanan na ytang lumimot...huhuhuh

Likes

Hide Adik
 
Priynka London
Priynka London Dear my friend , I need your help. I wish to translate a sentence in all languages of the world. The sentence is '' I LOVE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES '' I Request you to translate in your language. It will take only one minutes and i will complete my projec
 
Pj Avery
Pj Avery Q : fuck Madeline right ? team fuck that hoe ? (: A: umm i mean i quesse lol

Likes

Sara Guzman
 
Lisa Zuber
Lisa Zuber I just ordered off the Senior Citizens menu at the Harbor House in Abingdon.
 
Tammy Everhart
Tammy Everhart Not a happy camper right now ..... Ha ha ha ha ha I just made a funny for those who know about our recent camping trip
 
Layla Marie Monroe
Layla Marie Monroe Outta werk. got to see sexy bozz man today. && dbl win cuz J is fixin my lap top. (: god i love my life && the sexy fucks that are in it. shower, then shopping. Hopefuly smokein sum tree wiff jenni laters. peace.
 
Amanda Milani Gwili
Amanda Milani Gwili slip iz clng ma nym n i hv 2 go n hear wat slip has 2 say 2 me gudnyt 4rndz n fam i lv u all
 
Scotty Ernest Morham
Scotty Ernest Morham the only thing i need now is my woman...patience...i no....oh ya its +25 right now succaaz.....mlm
 
Mackenzie Isnor
Mackenzie Isnor I am moving to Calgary..... I Can't believe it :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ........................................................................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ..........................................................................................JK... ... I'm not moving anywhere!!!!! ITS PRETTY FUNNY THAT YOU OPENED THIS BECAUSE.. in the next seven days you will: 1. Have someone fall in love with you 2. Find a $20.00 bill on the ground 3. Go out with the person you like :3.... But first! You gotta repost this and see how many people yoou scaaree ;)lol
 
Chelsea Frank
Chelsea Frank stereo hearts is on the radio:D:D our song i love you:D:D:D♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment