Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just rapped with my go go girls and u know the deal itz on and popping We gnna hit hampton 2nite girls got unfinish business Tina single ready 2 mingle

Sweets Young
Sweets Young Just rapped with my go go girls and u know the deal itz on and popping. We gnna hit hampton 2nite girls got unfinish business. Tina single ready 2 mingle.
 
Landon Fife
Landon Fife U make me smile.
 
Dylan Bickford
Dylan Bickford LIKE.. If u accept me for who I am.. Put this on ur status to see who ur true friends are
 
Olorode Femi
Olorode Femi God u r so good 2 me, to my family and my friends, I say thank u Lord.
 
Sxoxycatye Trace Mzomba
Sxoxycatye Trace Mzomba sesimkhontile longetulu...thank u Lord fr yo presence...nyt bangani
 
Kendra LovinLife Richardson
Kendra LovinLife Richardson THANK GOD FOR THE HUBBY HE OUT WITH THE KIDS GIVING ME A BRAKE LOVE U JD...OAN BOUT TO TAKE A NAP ALL SMILES
 
Sherina Young
Sherina Young I made mistakes i did things i said things i did alot but i ask for forgiveness but they have ppl out hea did mo shit then me ad dey wanna look down on me before u do u gotta look back at wat u done before u judge somebody else **IM JUS SAYN**
 
Gibson Keith Lori
Gibson Keith Lori I"M THINKIN ABOUT U:))
 
Jay Wong
Jay Wong this could be one of the smallest detail in life tht gives u the biggest surprise and happiness :)
I like this one...<3
 
Andrew Jaramillo
Andrew Jaramillo Lms if u wanna come to my house no one is here
 
Maria Truter
Maria Truter Wot a wundaful start to my wkend!Contracts to my niece and nephew on passin.Especially to John i wish u all the best now all the hard wrk starts in grade 8.Today I met Mario Ogle and oh boy is he eye candy or wot,i won a cd aswell lol.Big up to u Mario!!
 
Wendy Zena Kunene
Wendy Zena Kunene Ao mabucs congrats u realy deservd it..........wel playd
 
Rufell Davis
Rufell Davis this goes to my wifey. i love u courtney :))
www.youtube.com
Music video by Jagged Edge performing Promise. (C) 2000 A Joint Venture Between So So Def Recordings and SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
 
Crystal J. Linker
Crystal J. Linker WHY IS IT THAT WHEN U TRY YOUR HARDEST YOU STILL FAIL!?!? I TRY SO HARD AND EVERYTHING STILL GOES TO SHIT! GOD WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!
 
Batista Peterov
Batista Peterov Love is god samthing is funy if u think that mr lover.....4money
 
Zandile Dube
Zandile Dube Well if you angry buthongo bufiki mybe uma ngizilalelela u music wothando m gonna get bored by it and sleep.
 
Nemulodi Dzivhuluwani
Nemulodi Dzivhuluwani pirates yo thuba mutakalo *singing* yo thuba mutakalo.gud nyt vha mbilo dzo bilufhalaho futhi bt dnt hang joselfs nah u wnt die jst ro thuba mutakalo.
 
Eightmile Devon
Eightmile Devon Them niggas follow u von u the leader im bout to take em to school im the teacher hoodstar.
 
Nomfanelo Nelo Ngwenyama
Nomfanelo Nelo Ngwenyama i miss u noma **smile**
 
Joel Woje
Joel Woje Fear the lord, u his saints, 4 those who fear him lack nothing.
 
Phive Hunned
Phive Hunned Hit the Dislike Button IDGAF!!!!! U still Watched it tho!!!! Lmaooo
 
Benedictor Nokuphumla Gxalaba
Benedictor Nokuphumla Gxalaba Thnk u pirates u made mi nyt wow wat a game
 
Armando Bedolla
Armando Bedolla Once u go brown theirs no turning around;) gotta love latina gurls;) ahh off to walmart
 
Prince Nate
Prince Nate Lol same old shit. Hey nigga nevermind wat i am to u.... ur just mad cuz I'm everything ur not u fucking loser hop off my nutsack
 
Joy Derby
Joy Derby if u want something 2 play with go and buy yourself a toy my time is 2 exspentive and am not your little girl.
www.facebook.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment