Sunday, December 11, 2011

i like it dark and black Do you know what a Candy Cane Really is Many years ago a candy maker wanted to make candy that would symbolize the true

Vince Thuso Madome
Vince Thuso Madome i like it dark and black.....!

Likes

Vince Thuso Madome
 
Joanne Duggan
Do you know what a "Candy Cane Really is"? Many years ago a candy maker wanted to make candy that would symbolize the true meaning of Christmas-Which is "Jesus" The hard candy was shaped like a " J " to represent that Jesus is our rock of all ages. The candy was white, that stands for the pureness of Jesus, and the red represents the blood that Jesus shed to save us from our sins. So the next time you see a candy cane, take a minute to remember the real meaning of 'Christmas'. I would like to see all my friends re-post this for all their friends to share..

Likes

Amy Repko CarperMaryAnn Lievens-Wojtowicz
 
Stephanie Bohannon
Stephanie Bohannon Off to work I go...leggo

Likes

Airlyn PowellMissYb JanetMiki YouthBuildJazmine Offiicalbiitchh Jones
 
Brandy Campbell
Brandy Campbell up and gettin ready to start a wonderful day!!!! clas here i come!:)
 
Dragan Olujić
Dragan Olujić dri mile ...zbogom pameti... poucno
www.youtube.com
Zoka Bosanac - Pistolj i Bosanac ( Ami G Show 2011 )
 
Susan Chadwick
Susan Chadwick I JUST CANT GET IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT.I GEUSS IT BECAOUSE -THERE ARE SO MANY THAT NOT GOING TO HAVE ANYTHING .NOT EVENING A WARM PLACE TO SLEEP .IMITE NOT HAVE CHIRSTMAS.BUT I DO HAVE AWARM PLACE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT.AND DO REMBER WWHAT CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT,NOT ABOUT MONEY .ARE HOW MUCH YOU MAY HAVE.IT A TIME TO LET PEOPLE KNOW TRUE MEANNING OF CHRISTMAS .THE BRITH OF MY JESUS..IT NOT ABOUT MONEY IT ABOUT HOW LOVE PEOPLE ..

Likes

Billy Tomlinson
 
Dexter Haughton
Dexter Haughton I had a tooth pull yesterday,do if I'm acting Crazy my Head is Lose
 
Kinga Rosciszewska
Kinga Rosciszewska I have bought mine already !!! Ha ha ha

Likes

Jozef BaraniokAnna BrzozowskaFrieda WaegemansSony Muller
 
Carolyn Zbozien Meesseman
Carolyn Zbozien Meesseman Love is not something God does—it is who He is. LIKE this to say "I looooooooooove the LORD with all my heart!" ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Dinesh Krishna
നഗ്ന്നയാം ഭൂമിയെ തറ്റുഉടുപ്പിക്കാന്‍ .. ഉടയാട നെയ്യും രാവില്‍... നീയും, ഞാനും, നമ്മുടെ പ്രേമവും... കൈമാറാത്ത വികാരമുണ്ടോ? ഈ മിണ്ടാപ്രാണി കളുടെ മുന്നില്‍ നമ്മള്‍ മനുഷ്യര്‍ ലജ്ജിച്ചു തല താഴ്തെണ്ടിയിരിക്കുന്നു.....അവര്‍ക്കുള്ള സ്നേഹം പോലും മനുഷ്യര്‍ മനുഷ്യനോട് കാണിക്കുന്നില്ല........
 
Stephen Ladi
Stephen Ladi woman are gift to the world, so since I am gift, God help me to that true gift that come from you.

Likes

Teding Mathew
 
Estefania Reyes
Estefania Reyes I feel like righting a song....., if i can haha ;) !

Likes

Estefania Reyes
 
Julie Stortz Busha
Julie Stortz Busha News Flash: I've been here in the Carolinas since fall, 1996. With some convincing from Brett after he raved about the biscuits, last night I had Bojangles for the very first time in my life. Does this make me "southern" now?

Likes

Libby MelzerJennifer Clows GuevinCami Rose Beekman
 
Liezl Mae Tilud
Liezl Mae Tilud Thanks for the answered prayer... Lord, give me more courage and strength in pursuing this plan. May ur will be done. Hope i can do it... for another round of intensity. I offer to you the desire of my heart. I know it is all yours.... Bless my trip!!! see u manila. hhhhmmmmmmmm

Likes

Charo Chavez
 
Dustan Gregory
Dustan Gregory I love it when fishermen think its ok to park and fish 20 yards from decoys and me quacking at some green heads ...

Likes

Jesse Reece Fleming-GoodaleZachary Zazu McCaslin
 
Roxanne Bocanegra
Roxanne Bocanegra I woke up to early. Uhg.. Back to Zzz zz z...

Likes

Arturo Herrera Bocanegra
 
Chloe Aniya Sopson
Chloe Aniya Sopson I needa guttda chick!

Likes

Keandre JonesJustyne Williams
 
Jacqueline Cornwell
Jacqueline Cornwell okay I was wrong....the litle terminator beat me at Go Fish ...and match game...The war is on!!! I wish I coulf find chinese checkers...bet i"d beat her hiney with that game...but it doesn"t help that gramps and grammy r helping her over my shoulder!!!! well, my nephew is coming this morning and he shows no mercy!!!

Likes

Shantell Fowler
 
Shabbir Luvingboy
Shabbir Luvingboy kiya ye baat sahi hai ke luv u ka matlab sirf I LUV U hi hota hai agar log aisa sochtey hai to wo narrow minded hai sakespear said thats every frnd is related with each other by luv not by attraction so change ur perception

Likes

Arman AhmadAbhijit BolerShabbir Luvingboy
 
Coleton Byers
Coleton Byers up to damn early but i think imma clean my room and call up some friends see whats going on today everybody have a good sat i know im going to =)

Likes

Erika Nicole SmithJake CreamerKelsey Schwarting
 
Collen Vilankulu
Collen Vilankulu Whn Im watchn DSTV I jst cnt dsyd wht 2 watch, so much 2 chuz frm. I cnt w8t 4 Telkom KO final, AyEYe! Happy saturday!
 
Linda Kieffer
Linda Kieffer Just let the birds out for alittle walk about their out limits. Was fixin my breakfast and KoKo said HElllooooo. Ko ko hungry now. I gave them some of my eggs, they like to munch when I eat.

Likes

Malinda Lawson Wickiser
 
Donald J. Cogo
Donald J. Cogo Please do me a favor: Hover over my name right here; In a few seconds you'll see a box that says "subscribed." Hover over that and then go to "comments and likes" and uncheck it. That will stop my posts and yours to me from showing up on the side bar for everyone to see and limits hackers from invading our profiles. If you re-post this, I'll do the same for you. Thanks ( I also uncheck the games so I don't see all your game activity in my newsfeed).
 
Zizzie Nozie
Zizzie Nozie Mayb i shud 4cus a lot on da thgz d@ put up a smile on ma face e.g fwendz n family relatxnshp...#smile# gud idea!!!

Likes

Zizzie NozieLindokuhle Lee Divine-Maseko Ngwenya
 
Divad Jah Rasta Moore
Divad Jah Rasta Moore lyke i knw we dnt knw each otha lyke dat bt yu mke meh feel gud

Likes

Megan Meredith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment