Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Becky Hard to believe you'd be 19 todaytime flies when you're not paying attention to it Still love you even though I never got to meet you Redorangeyellowgreenbluepurple;

Josh McGrath
Josh McGrath Happy Birthday, Becky. Hard to believe you'd be 19 today...time flies when you're not paying attention to it. Still love you, even though I never got to meet you.
 
Abby Klann
Abby Klann Redorangeyellowgreenbluepurple; hey(: well I love you Annd I can tell you anything,!(: well yeah bye
 
Justin Valenzuela
Justin Valenzuela According to my dad i was born in El Salvador. TF?? :b
 
Logan Hennecy
Logan Hennecy logan hennecy hates studyin lol but I hope she is having shopping I love nd miss her
 
Kaci Kaufman Lundgren
Kaci Kaufman Lundgren I just had an amazing idea that I can't use. It's a pity.
 
Reem Rizk
Reem Rizk I <3 my iPad... Thank God I spent ALL of my life savings on it
 
Laura Newson
Laura Newson Natalie Mifflin, as per our discussion last night... I believe I was correct!!
www.youtube.com
Answering the age old question, Young Independent Filmmakers Jesse Budd and Patrick Romero set out to simply prove a point.
 
LeeAnn Monti
www.youtube.com
This is one of my favorite Mariah Carey Christmas songs, All I want for Christmas is you!
 
Santosh Kumar
Santosh Kumar "I want to eat all types of food in the world I want to do unlimited shopping I want to taste wine/beer once ) "Just for once...not for addiction sir :-) Visiting Disco with good company like eBIZ uplines -downlines , not with just anybody , Travelling at the back of a truck Dancing in the rain whole day Playing cricket for whole day like childhood Suddenly going out for some unknown destinations Dedicating Mental Asylum and Oldage home, Orphanage to parents World tour with family I want to spend long time surfing at the sea doing nothing Watching movies all day Complete make over...I want to look like filmstars I want to spend my life in open minded society, where nobody would mind if my wife wear short, sexy dresses I want to travel in submarine once I want to learn Kung fu from Shaoline ... ... ..." thanx saurav ji.....
 
Angel Alfredo
Angel Alfredo Funny clip from HMS Ocean & crew.
www.youtube.com
After lots of time away last year (214 days) -- planned for 7 week deployment exercise with other nations Diverted to Libya and further operations Back 9 Dec...
 
Vivian Garza
Vivian Garza I LIKE U I AM A BIG FAN
www.facebook.com
Available on iPhone: http://iphone.angrybirds.com/ Available on Android:...
 
Rachel Allison
Rachel Allison Put this as your status single or not and see what people say inbox me your answer and ill inbox you a answer. Red- i love you Blue- i miss you Green-we need to hang again Yellow-i want to do bad things to you :-x Black- your a great friend
 
Willie Williams
Willie Williams Worked.com...i just read Xavier Phillips status and thought to myself im goin eat a bowl of cereal and brag about it so i go to da kitchen and guees wat AINT NO MILK....smh ..karmas a ...........

Likes

Willie Williams
 
Zhao Xuchang Jayden
Zhao Xuchang Jayden Finally its over !! had a few great days since friday night ! Dinner with A Team ( More and more members joining in ! Bigger family haha) at ion, bowling @ kallang then poker till 3. Well, it was only part I. On the day went to K, dinner and ice cream with long time no see friends. Then great movie at home... Today was a great day to remember, eclipses happened ! felt fortunate. Thanks to my dear friends for all the gift and time..LOVE THE PRESENTS !!! Its my 24th year on this world and another chapter on my life is just about to begin. Love you all my dear friends who wished my birthday on FB...really thank you...Jimmi Ho,Peggy Pan,Edy Ulyanto Tan,Edwin Njoo,Mandy Kheng,Yanyu Zhang,Yi Chen Liao,Li Xue,Krystal Ng
 
Melody Yoder
Melody Yoder I met Jon Yoder 17 years ago today in the dining hall of Mount Union College. I didn't know it then, but that meeting changed my life. I'm so glad I met, fell in love with, and married him! He's my best friend and the love of my life. Who knew then that we'd eventually get married and have two great kids? I wouldn't change a thing.
 
Ashley Bell
Ashley Bell U still look like a man and I swear I aint even hating...
 
Thamsanqa Jack Nkosi
Thamsanqa Jack Nkosi now my happiness will come from barcelona, wits tried but I guess lady luck wasn't on their side, they should have taken her along to durban!
 
Rich Cullins
Rich Cullins I AIN'T GONNA LIE I MISS ACOUPLE OF PPL ON DIS :-( ...
 
Cody Withrow
Cody Withrow Am I loud and clear, or am I breaking up? Am I still your charm, or am I just bad luck? Are we getting closer, or are we just getting more lost? I'll show you mine if you show me yours first Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words We live on front porches and swing life away, We get by just fine here on minimum wage If love is a labor I'll slave till the end, I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand I've been here so long, I think that it's time to move The winter's so cold, summer's over too soon Let's pack our bags and settle down where palm trees grow I've got some friends, some that I hardly know But we've had some times, I wouldn't trade for the world We chase these days down with talks of the places that we will go We live on front porches and swing life away, We get by just fine here on minimum wage If love is a labor I'll slave till the end, I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand....until you hold my hand I'll show you mine if you show me yours first Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words We live on front porches and swing life away, We get by just fine here on minimum wage If love is a labor I'll slave till the end, I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand Swing life away [x4]
 
Brandi Jurasevich
Brandi Jurasevich Really hard to get into the Christmas spirit when I just had to turn the a/c on in my car!!
 
Shannon Ashley Maginnis
Shannon Ashley Maginnis I love bubble baths.
 
Hassan Leila Kazma
via Danielle Arbid Films Thank you very much all !! But you have to know that this is not the first time I have to face the lebanese censorship. My second feature 'A Lost Man' (2008) was banned in Lebanon. They demanded to excise important parts of it. I never accepted. My first feature 'In the Battlefields' (2004) was censored for anyone under 18, after a long battle.They wanted to cut it also. And they've never seen my short ‘This smell of sex’, they’ll have a heart attack… But I think enough is enough. FUCK THEM this time ! Even if I will never make films in Lebanon again. I want 'BEIRUT HOTEL' IN BEIRUT CINEMAS ! And I'll Battle for it. With your support.
 
Horsey Contests
Horsey Contests Right from my last status I've narrowed it down too... Cutest Foal. Handsomest Stallion/Gelding. Best Veteran. Best Jump. Best Show Picture. I will comment these options below and the comment with the most likes will be the next contest so it's fair... Make sure you vote to get your say!
 
Nathan Wolanyk
Nathan Wolanyk I just got a haircut. I feel human again!
 
Levi Lindsey
Levi Lindsey In orlando heading tld town to go have fun for awhile ddont know when i will be home but who cares haha hmu.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment