Sunday, December 11, 2011

at this beauty supply and watching this chinese woman watch every step i makeso im go mess with her for a little whilewatch me put my celll phone in my

Gustavious Valentine
Gustavious Valentine at this beauty supply and watching this chinese woman watch every step i make..so im go mess with her for a little while..watch me put my celll phone in my pocket like i stole something...lol
 
Jermaine Wintons
Jermaine Wintons I'm not going to get pass this I feel till leave but inside I don't feel right people ask a ? Of what makes you feel for this person. The answer is at times.
 
Jessica Mendoza
Jessica Mendoza i am a women... Yuur gonna z me roar!:p
 
Melanie Samuels
Melanie Samuels al tht i am i owe 2 thee yr precious blood hs set me free prayer is da key 2 heaven bt faith unlocks da door words r so easily spoken bt prayer witout faith is lik a boat witout an oar hve faith wen u speak 2 yr master thts al he ask u 4 4 prayer is da key 2 heaven bt faith unlocks da door
 
Sandis Ramsa
Sandis Ramsa Am hate my fucking lif!!!!! Why me????am fuking bastard i dont wana live more!!! I tinh am soon day!!!!
 
Megan Burch
Megan Burch Just got offerd a large job. Now I the job is to large. Idk what to do
 
Brandy BigbeautifulOne Mcdonald
Brandy BigbeautifulOne Mcdonald Well 2day was a bust i got blu all dressed up we went 2 c santa n he threw a FIT ya hear me he wigged out you'd thought he got hit i mean even wen we walked past he he grabbed my neck screamed till we pulled off my son love him 2 dearly
 
Aleksa Djapic
www.youtube.com
Novi MVP spot za singl Celu noc i celi dan u produkciji Studio Frame-a http://www.studioframe.rs All rights reserved by StudioFrame and Bane Lalic Studio. Do...
 
Regina Sallee
Regina Sallee Went to the storage unit and loaded all the Christmas decorations in the car. Now I have to find the energy to unload the car and put up all the decorations.
 
Sean Combs
Sean Combs I just seen a beautiful sexy chick riding a horse leaving my house on golden gate blvd! Lol
 
X-tian Salinas
X-tian Salinas So tired of reading "Visca Barca Visca Barca" stfu already ur all gonna lose anyways!! Not really a Madrid fan but I really hope they give it to Barcelona sin piedad y sin vaselina! Hahahahaha
 
Brandi McDonald Morris
Brandi McDonald Morris Going out tonight...woo hoo! So excited, but have an important day tomorrow so I def. Have to be goooooood! ;) I can do this! LMAO!
 
Adri Sweet'Tea Mane
Adri Sweet'Tea Mane So I'm looking at how everyone in Region 6 is doing and I believe KCCC is going to be our only major challenge this year. Stayin humble, cause you never want to underestimate your opponents.
 
Chris Blackmon
Chris Blackmon Done alotta thinkin and i really thin its time for a family! that wife and kid type shit
 
Kenzo Lucenzo
Kenzo Lucenzo haiz.. i've change.... just for you... im sorry for what i 've done... loving you always sweetie..
 
Madelin Pepper
Madelin Pepper So Im Watching Phineas & Ferb & I Told My Sister "When T'f Is Summer Gonna Be Over On This Shit Them Kids Needa Go Back to School >.<"
 
J Polo Levi Green
J Polo Levi Green ALL I WANT 4 CHRISTMAS IS 4 MY LIL NIYA POOH 2 HAVE DA BEST 1ST CHRISTMAS EVA :) IF I HAVE TO SPEND ERRR PENNY I GOT ON HER ♥

Likes

J Polo Levi Green
 
JenandPhran Batson
JenandPhran Batson If I could die, it would have happened by now -Sgt. Keroro
 
Jessie N Justus
Jessie N Justus Work sucks today wish i could have just stayed cuddled up
 
Michael Fittid Martinac
Michael Fittid Martinac I need a fitted
 
Claire Live-Wire Dwyer
Claire Live-Wire Dwyer is off out tonight and is going to be a good girl! Like fuck i am, let's get SMASHED she she ;) x
 
Mario Pena
Mario Pena Shut the f up I dnt knw how to do thos shit
 
Julia Boyd
Julia Boyd When I’m with you, I act different. In a good way. I smile more and laugh more. I don’t have to pretend everything is okay when it’s really not. With you, I can drop the fake smile and put on a real one. I don’t feel hurt and alone when I’m with you. Instead, I feel safe and loved. You’re easy to talk to, and you listen to me. I don’t have to worry about holding back with you. I don’t feel self conscious. I don’t ever feel insecure or sad. You show me that you really do care, and you’re not just pretending. I really appreciate your company, because with you I’m different. With you, I’m happy ♥ !!
 
Haley Chandler Karl
Haley Chandler Karl I'm a bad girl and my friends bad too, oh I got the swag sauce, I'm drippin' swagu
 
Sarah McKim
Sarah McKim How bad do I want fries? Enough to actually wait in a long line at a different Five Guys than last night, that's how bad! There must have been around 100 customers in there!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment