Thursday, January 12, 2012

WOAH My profile has been viewed 87 times just today and I can see that I have quite few observersBIG Thanks to The Facebook Team For FINALLY Giving Us Something

Chanda Smith
Chanda Smith WOAH! My profile has been viewed 87 times just today and I can see that I have quite few observers..BIG Thanks to The Facebook Team For FINALLY Giving Us Something To Check who's viewing our profile!Check it out: http://apps.facebook.com/milviewj/
 
De'Tarra Jackson
De'Tarra Jackson To all u dudes that be creepin I made a song for yhall!! Since yhall so scary!! Lol Who's that creepin in the window ha Haha I'm tellin on you!! Lmao gotta keep my self entertained!!
 
Autumn Minnix
Autumn Minnix <3 this!!
I have listed my first pattern on etsy & it's for this hat , yay I'm excited writing patterns is harder than I thought it would be :)
anything in this album can be remade:)
 
Trey Dunmon
Trey Dunmon I don't love extraordinary amount of gas from greens. If your response to this is "eww" you've clearly never eaten anything healthy so go back to eating cheetos, big macs and diet pepsi, FATTY!!!
 
ReNita A. Burgess
ReNita A. Burgess QUESTION: What's 2 things u can't live without? I can't live without my dog and some SPH Bronzer (sorry) lol
 
Roxanne Robinson
www.youtube.com
One of the most beautiful songs of the first tenor of the Gaither Vocal Band, a live concert.
 
David Kosta
David Kosta I just had my first English dinner and it was actually good. Thank you Josh.
 
Jared Stargel
Jared Stargel I now know what hell is like... It's being stuck on UB6 (utility boat 6)
 
Mandy Knaup Roberts
Mandy Knaup Roberts i want japanese steakhouse so bad
 
Suzie Humphrey
Suzie Humphrey <3 i freak love Ryan your amazing i only wish i could buy you all the freakin cheezits in the world right now
 
Bill Carathanasis
Bill Carathanasis WOAH! My profile has been viewed 97 times just today and I can see that I have quite few observers..Big thanks to fhe Facebook team for finally giving us something to check our profile views with!check it out: http://apps.facebook.com/st-alker__viewer--s-/
 
Wyatt Cokeacola TasteGud Halla
Wyatt Cokeacola TasteGud Halla Who should thiz go 2? i know who... <3
www.youtube.com
Buy album now! http://bit.ly/qXGVXt Call this number to connect with Mindless Behavior! 323-319-6060 http://twitter.com/mindlessbhavior http://www.facebook.c...
 
Courtney Niele Brown
Courtney Niele Brown REPOST THIS OR NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!! believe me! I tried it!
 
Trina Brown Soto
Trina Brown Soto getting bac in bed i have the chills me n my daughter been sleep all day geez help us
 
Josh Jones
Josh Jones True tlk
www.youtube.com
A poem I wrote to highlight the difference between Jesus and false religion. In the scriptures Jesus received the most opposition from the most religious peo...
 
Linda Emmons
Linda Emmons Those silly birds ate all the food and now it's cold. I think they are all hiding from the wind right now. God has so much awesome things for us to see. Open your heart and eyes and enjoy his world.
 
Joseph Elliott
Joseph Elliott i hate you i hate you i hate you..yes you know who you are..
 
Andy Adames
Andy Adames when my phone rings i pick it up lika boss!!! lol
www.youtube.com
I am amazed at how popular this video is! 1 million? That's so cool. Thanks everybody(: A friend has been asking me to make this for a long time. Thanks for ...
 
Bruno Martini
Bruno Martini Ok, now im pissed. Incompetence runs rapid in the IT industry. No one speaks English and everyone touches shit they should not. I am amazed at how many times I see people touch shit, then deny only to be proven wrong with prof that they did something that I explicitly said not to. I am probably one of the most laid back sysadms on the planet. I give people more freedom than anyone, and what do they do? The Fuck UP my servers. I just want to start using peoples heads as gold balls. This is it, I'm turning into the douche bag sysadm that is going to make you beg and plead for anything you may need. Then I'm going to give everyone the runaround and at the end still deny it.
 
Gary ZeFallen Jenkins
Gary ZeFallen Jenkins This is Gary, I got my account back. Fuck you Marc Stewart I know it was you that hacked me. Report marc and block him. He's no longer my friend for fucking me over like this
 
Tom Blaizee Gabriel
Tom Blaizee Gabriel One day I'll leave dis world $ neva come back,u will cry wen u see my number,u'll miss me wen u sit alone,u won't be able 2 hear my voice again,there will be NO MORE ME to irritate,tease,make u laff $ say sorry stupidly.Tears might flow outta ur eyes but I'll be gone long $ forever.So enjoy my silly stupid company as much b4 I close my eyes forever.
 
Freakyboii Ace
Freakyboii Ace Huh im coolin n the cut bruh bt im lukn around I noticed sum sexy asd female dat like me Bouta put on my mouth piece and gme face lolz
 
Carri McClung
Carri McClung im hating navy fed right now!!!!! i have been charged 2 returned check fees when my balance says $300 over what the check was even wrote for! and since our savings is in my account and not in joes that is the same as the checking there is nothing i can do about the check fees even though it says there is plenty of money in there im so pissed!
 
Ray Pulling
Ray Pulling Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 37 Male Views - 15 , Female Views - 22 Top Last 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Gregg Swanga, Jon Patton, Aaron Lee, Chris Flores, Sara Freeze, See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/AoKlw8
 
Alton Clark
Alton Clark I officially made 165's today. I know God is taking me to good places praise Him. As life is, this next season is dedicated to Him
 

No comments:

Post a Comment