Thursday, January 12, 2012

1st To Like Get password 2nd To Like Gets To Choose My Profile Pic If i can trust you 3rd To Like Gets A Hug ♥ if i

Trevor Stearns
Trevor Stearns 1st To Like- Get password =)) 2nd To Like- Gets To Choose My Profile Pic (If i can trust you) 3rd To Like- Gets A Hug !! ♥( if i know you) 4th To Like- Gets My Number ! (; 5th To Like- Can Ask Me Any Question o_O ... ... ... ... 6th To Like- I'll Put Anything You Say As My Status (Within reasoning) 7th To Like- You Can Choose Whatever You Want 8th To Like- I'll Tell You A Secret ! ;) 9th To Like- You Can Punch Me Next Time You See Me ! (: (i think ill punch u first though) 10th To Like- I'll Post Something Sweet On Your Wall♥ Repost This If Your Brave Enough ;) ♥See More
 
Alexis Meadows
Alexis Meadows I got "48%" on the How Ugly R U? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-hdsmp/?ref=asp
 
Zariah Whitfield
Zariah Whitfield Lms if u wanna b my valentines
 
Simone Monie Mone Mudd
Simone Monie Mone Mudd AAWWWWWWW...I Got Chicks Workin Out, She Tryna Get That SHAPE Right Cuz She Wanna Be Like MONE!!! How CUTE Is That!! Imitation Is So Flattering But That Still Dont Make U Me At The End Of The Day. Smh Where Is UR SELF LOVE? Smh U Hoes Need Some Self-Help Books On Self-Esteem.
 
Samantha White
Samantha White fml..i have never regreted anything more then hurting u like i did..
 
Weex Iosefa
Weex Iosefa horoscopes are not the bizz. them foos who make this shyt up shud go flush there sinning ass down a pokai bay beach toilet... lol... funny thing is get ppl who actually try to play into it too... we in the modern days now guys... horoscopes are useless... u shud try one foot in front the other... thats a great start..... cheeee...
 
Rabia Rowbottom Abrahams
Rabia Rowbottom Abrahams I'll always need my sister, no matter what age I am. My sister has made me laugh, made me proud, made me cry, hugged me tight, seen me fail, cheered me up, kept me on my toes and has driven me CRAZY at times lol actually all the time.. BUT my sister is a promise, that I will have a FRIEND forever! Put this as your status if u have a beautiful sister/sisters, that u love. 'cos I certainly do!! love u AISHA, MARIAM
 
Kyleen T. Gomez
Kyleen T. Gomez Always ask "why not" not "why"... We r blessed by the bad thngs... If life was easy we wld not b prepared for d storm... Thank u Lord for preparing me, I love u!!! <3
 
Khalif Griffin
Khalif Griffin Wishing sometimes I had a heart to care for u... but all there is there is dust.
 
Heather Albritton
Heather Albritton I kinda love school because If u think about you get to see your friends get an education and be with some funny teachers!!!!!!!!! • > U Do you see the face
 
Kiyahn Jr Myworld Savage
Kiyahn Jr Myworld Savage dont ask me y im actin shitty wit u just no i dont fuck witcha my guy
 
Amber Leenette
Amber Leenette Just accept for who u are don't let anyone or anybody change u for who u are if they don't accept it then screw them
 
Kelvin Vaughn
Kelvin Vaughn bytchS anIt shyt bT hoeS & triCcs bytchs anit shyt bt hoes & tricCs...u Cn LicC on mI baLlS u cNt sucC oN mI diCc liCc mI baLLs suCc mI diCc
 
Manasseh Tinashe Makora
Manasseh Tinashe Makora Thnx a lot guyz! U med my day a worthy a day. Thnx 4 e wshes i pray al o them wl b fulfilled. I luv u & may my lord bles u boundfuly!
 
Kamusiime Hellen
Kamusiime Hellen Gudnyte friends ilove u all
 
Dorwin Morgan
Dorwin Morgan Am the kinda player that make you ride it like a porch.. Yea, baby i wanna talk dirty to you, let's talk about sex baby, lets talk about u and me, lets talk about making love, lets talk about cherries on top girl you know whats going down ;) Pl@yboy
 
Laura Canning
422943.likecase3.info
Click on the link to read the full quote
 
Jerome Browne
Jerome Browne Delight yourself in the lord and he will give u the desires of your heart
 
Demarkio Kadeem Peterson
Demarkio Kadeem Peterson if u told sumn dat u luv dem n dey dont say it bak how would u feel
 
Rider Ramirez
Rider Ramirez Big bxd Brown Insane Soldiers Click haha fuk our enemis they aint shit haha si si si i saw u chaparra u were looking all sick clothing lol i like ur pretty make up haha si si si mi chaparrita modelo i love you n i say it from my hart <3 ;)
 
Endlessly LoviingMe
Endlessly LoviingMe Nap time been up sense 3:30 am!! Otoh lms.. Free food and a free ride! & for those of yhu who smoke thats free too! Lms for details ill hit u bck when i wake up
 
Ronilda Omagap
Ronilda Omagap Gud morning 2 all my fb frens ung dpa nka2log 2lad q 1am n anu byan d prin aq inaan2k Godbles u all.
 
Oluwasirmuel Adedayvid Olaorderfe
Oluwasirmuel Adedayvid Olaorderfe D way u live determines ur death
 
Ahmed Jake Ibrahim
Ahmed Jake Ibrahim Cnt wait till trip to movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :-) LMS IF U GOIN
 
Lee GunWoo Mn
Lee GunWoo Mn U have a lot of sl :/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment