Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sumtyms whom u fall helplessly 4 isn't ready 2 catch u U can lose a lot of money chasing women but u cannot lose women chasing money Dont get it

Ijeoma Sandra Echeonwu
Ijeoma Sandra Echeonwu Sumtyms whom u fall helplessly 4, isn't ready 2 catch u
 
Isaac Ankomah
Isaac Ankomah U can lose a lot of money chasing women but u cannot lose women chasing money. Dont get it twisted bro.
 
Wame Honeybee Mothusi
Wame Honeybee Mothusi Lms if u stil up....
 
Kylee Stewart
Kylee Stewart Thank u everybody!!!!!!!!!
 
Josh Kidd
www.facebook.com
 
Cindy NompumeleloPhakathi Letsoalo
Cindy NompumeleloPhakathi Letsoalo If ur 1 of those who think being rude, gargemental and undermining makes u kwl, then u stil don't know what lyf is
 
Esperanza Santos
Esperanza Santos U hot when cold u yes when u no u up when u down u in when u in out u don't and u don't really don't wanna go no !!;)
 
Kaitlin Harrison
Kaitlin Harrison Do u beliven love at first siight cuz i think it just happened:) :) :) :) !!!!!!!!!
 
Tiffany Truss
Tiffany Truss All i want God to do is take care of mama shes 1 of my biggest fans & im goin to give her flowers while shes living so dat she can smell them & c d beauty dat they bring, I LOVE U BARBARA GARRETT
 
Levsz Vernchick Jones
Levsz Vernchick Jones I rather b ugly than have a std stupid hoe at least I can count the number of guys I slept wid on one hand u on the other hand...that's a next story
 
Tayron Walters
Tayron Walters man no1 is ever on when i am...or u all just get off when i jump on fb haha fuck u guyz
 
Christiane Gracia
Christiane Gracia My thoughts and prayers go out to steph. Wards family.......you were too young u didnt get a chance to live. I have alot of great memories wit u u always had me laughing my ass off. Now ur a beautiful angel watch over us girl........u will be missed
 
Ceffron Thornton
Ceffron Thornton A nice ass not gone get you through life when u turn 30 u better have a personialty cdfu
 
Chelsy Roberts
Chelsy Roberts Oh truck day u do not amuse me
 
Angela Braecklein
Angela Braecklein HELL NAW!!!! U must b crazy!!!!
 
Ogbonnaya Amarachi Favour
Ogbonnaya Amarachi Favour But I dnt luv him any mor,I only lik him cos his nice,dnt asked y I dnt luv him cos I won't tell u bye luv u all.
 
Lucinda du Plessis
Lucinda du Plessis U hurt me like crazy my hole word is falling apart and you just go on and handel me like ..... You know please stop please I wane be happy
 
Marvi Cris Ucab Aradilla
Marvi Cris Ucab Aradilla EveryDay... Thingking of ü !! Blah3x :))
 
Paige Oblak
Paige Oblak i am goin miss hangin with Adam Cellura and Ethan Beba and Liam Donafee and Alex Sabetta had fun and i will miss u guyz :( by adn had soooooo much good timessss
 
Angel Vega
Angel Vega shorty said she got swagg but does she have class let me ask that question hell na u got have class mija haha
 
Ayodeji Adebisi
Ayodeji Adebisi D fact is dat we did not hav president n dis country,abi what can u say about dis sunamie?3days hav gone.
 
Mtshepos Cee Pee
Mtshepos Cee Pee Love is gud wen u feel gud bout ur partner
 
Genetička Kontrola
Genetička Kontrola Vodi me u bitke sa danima i noćima
www.youtube.com
 
Holley Stewart
Holley Stewart Lets see who really knows me!!!!! 1: whats my favorite color? 2: my favorite sport? 3: the color of my eyes? 4: what is the color of my hair? 5: whats my favorite food? comment if u really know me!:)
 
Caleb Kuntzman
Caleb Kuntzman A man will tell u his bad intentions if u just listen and let him talk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment