Thursday, January 12, 2012

congratulation my dear both friends for your new life here together in name husband n wife: These are what I passion to have it in my life you both

Bolina Seng
Bolina Seng congratulation my dear both friends for your new life here together in name husband n wife:-). These are what I passion to have it in my life, you both lucky, but me its over huy , ths for sending me gift.m proud of u both. Husband n wife.
 
Nadia Lackey
Nadia Lackey I wana pray 4 the 2 people that im thinking about and may the living God that i believe in, keep them safe and let this scary time pass quickly. I love u both and u in my prayers tonite
 
Michelle Knight
Michelle Knight My 21 yr. Old calls to say: when u going to be home? And am i cooking dinner? Gee son yes my day was fine and love u too...
 
Ronnie Knox
Ronnie Knox R.I.P JOHANNA... THE SHORT TIME I KNEW YOU...U WAS A VERY COOL ASS CHICK, SORRY I CANT MAKE IT TO UR SERVICE TODAY,BUT UR BEST FRIEND TIFF WILL MISS DEARLY
 
Jay TroubleMf
Jay TroubleMf Shooting my video in the middle of the circle.... Yeeaahh im from the South! Honk if u see me
 
Samuel Ekome
Samuel Ekome D devil u knw is better than an angel u don't u know,but GOD pass them all
 
Chiv Cide
Chiv Cide Show promoters stop competing for one night spread it out so ppl , will go and support u, we cant be 4 places at once! And yall wonder why attendence is low. Work smater not harder!
 
Andile Thuba
Andile Thuba Ma frendz wll u pliz pray 4 me and our family .we've js lst ma brothers son and his frend afta drwng around 4pm
 
We Vibz
We Vibz log on www.wevibz.com this afternoon from 6-till for ENERGY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! with Evo and dj Snake Eyes and u will see our bucket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Onaido Idris Sufian
Onaido Idris Sufian My pps c me c wahala o! Baba GEJ say hm won do sumtin 4 hm nigeria pikin dem n dem say Baba GEJ Tnk u o we no wnt! Baba GEJ Say hm mst to help dem by removin fuel subsidy' My pps dnt u fink dere s more 2 it ehn?
 
Zak Oldog
Zak Oldog WIW WTF HUST HAPPENED U TRIED MY DAMNdest TO MAKE US WORK AND ONE OF MY " FRIENDS" FUCKED IT UP I AM SERIOUSLY LOST
 
Shaypinkablelovinghim Painless Barbie
Shaypinkablelovinghim Painless Barbie he getting on my nervos talking bout he got that feeling again shawty anit no body cheating on u <3 damn
 
Brian Vazquez
Brian Vazquez Ughh Wat A Dayy! I Didn't Know U Could Get A Referal For Saying Mexican Mafia Too A Teacher! Haha Cuzz I Got One..! :/
 
Mayra Magana
Mayra Magana wats a lady to do with out her man da one she loved da one she spend her life with since she was 15 wats my daughter to do with out ther daddy for da rest of ther life :"( he was my soul mate he was da one my husband r.i.p brian i love u an miss u soooo much
 
Tammy Hunt
Tammy Hunt A conclusion is a place u come to when you are tired of thinking.....
 
Kenny Miller
Kenny Miller was down with the sickness / feel much btr now . . hehehe@u
 
Angie Uzel
Angie Uzel This is what im doing for the next 1.5 hours.. what will u be doing? :)
www.youtube.com
Short Video on Bikram Yoga
 
Adriana Villecco
Adriana Villecco I lov u!!<3idk im bored lol
 
Kim Stamu
Kim Stamu When i called MAN CITY a bunch of mirrage chasers, all and sundry bemothed n said unsauvery words, NOW WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE LOSS TO LIVAPUL TONIGHT? Apart from a bunch of expensively assembled squad, u r nothing but loosers. NOW u relish the return of the TOURES BROS. I DONT SEE THEM EVEN WINNING ANY TROPHY THIS SEASON. Kudos livapul.
 
Keonna Maxie
Keonna Maxie Bitch fuck wht cha hurd get at me & ima show ya how it goes dwn bitch & if ya dnt like wht i post u kan suck out mi ass wit a straw hoe & go suck a dick bitch 5 popn dis way all day i stay bloody shooo whooop bitch.. knw wht hoe...
 
Suzanne Guertin
Suzanne Guertin hey guys just letting u know that im cool with anyone parking in my spot i dont drive nor own a vehicle so go ahead i wont say anything..... fresh start for me i promise
 
Sandra Gomez
Sandra Gomez Aggrivatd sad mad hurt & emotional..im tired of u runin ur lip bout "thngs ishudda dun, thngs iddnt du..txt hur nd teller this..didju areddy teller wat ised..ushudnt let him duthis..ect, i<3 helping ppl it dnt bother mee,bur ur makin it my daily schedule/responsibilities..leave me alone areddy :/ IJUSS WNA GRAB MY BBYS ND RUN FAR AWAY! imiss u peter<3
 
Cynthia Lopez
Cynthia Lopez Just bought a washing machine to replace my old broken one...delivery tomorrow so u know what I'll be doing...
 
E Soulja-savage Bucc
E Soulja-savage Bucc homiez iont gat time for beef jus dnt get caught slippin, im waaaaayyyyyyyy to focused gettin my fuccin mind right i only fucc wit a few, so if its fucc me den its fucc u #period
 
Jacqueria Scales
Jacqueria Scales its ashame when u try your best to stay away from your family . #Prayin for better days .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment