Thursday, January 12, 2012

lately i been smokinng more but still im focus more i live to today becuase to tomrro i dont kno for sure you who i wrote this for oh yeah

Kera Greene
Kera Greene lately i been smokinng more but still im focus more i live to today becuase to tomrro i dont kno for sure you who i wrote this for oh yeah u dope for sure oh yeah u raw so get it cookin LET EM NO U PURE <3
 
Owolabi Hammed
Owolabi Hammed Will u belief or not? U can't sneeze while open ur eyes...
 
Simon Hamilumbe
Simon Hamilumbe VVOVV l can't believe that u can check who is viewing your profile! l just checked my TOP profflle visitors and l am trully SHOCKED at who ls still viewing my profile! You can also see VVHO SEES YOUR PROFlLE http://bit.ly/zqPHi4
 
Naomi E Spicer
Naomi E Spicer I WALK ON THE BUS AND I SAW YOU SITTING THERE! I SCREAM AND JUMP OUT THE DOOR AND WALKED HOME I DIDNT REALLW WALK I RAN. I GET HOME AND U ASKED WHAT HAPPEND TO MY CLOTHER!?. I LOST THEM ON MY WAY!LOL! IF U LAUGH LIKE THIS
 
Madisyn Podoll
Madisyn Podoll its a horrible thing to see your lost love walk past u with another girl, and its the worst thing to know that you made a mistake in letting him go
 
Maxine Marie Freytag
Maxine Marie Freytag Ill beat u with my wet popsicle
 
Mzwakhe Juju Phiri
Mzwakhe Juju Phiri Dnt raise ur hand to me unless u wnt 2 axk a question! *pis*ed*
 
Varunvir Punj
Varunvir Punj u can not experience ecstasy until u are filled with fun and u cannot experience bliss until u are filled with ecstasy
 
Bryan Middlemiss
Bryan Middlemiss I hate it when ppl are like what what just tick u off ugggg I wanna punch ppl like that
 
Chelsea Holloman
Chelsea Holloman someone recently told me that all men arent the same especially black men. if men arent the same y dont the good ones at heart treat u differently?
 
Trasheena Perkins
Trasheena Perkins so i was talkin on the phone with this dude and he ask to EAT MY ASS like wtf OMG LIKE HELL NAW BUT IF HE WAS EATIN MY PUSSY AND HE JUST HAPPEN TO GO DOWN THERE LIKE WHO AM I TO STOP HIM CTFU SO I TOLD THIS GIRL ABOUT IT AND SHE SAID SHE ATE A NIGGAS ASS BE FOR AND IM LIKE HELL NAW WTF!!!!!! like would u eat a niggas ass or would u like for a nigga to eat your ass? like guys would u let a girl eat your ass?
 
Larry Moore
Larry Moore H0W WHEN U P0ST AB0UT BEING DEPRESSED PPL LIKE UR STATUS WHAT FUCKIN DUMB ASSES. PLZ JUST LEAVE ME AL0NE AND I W0NT B P0STING ANYM0RE D0NT CALL 0R TEXT JUST 4GET U N0 ME U D0 ALREADY I JUST WANT LEFT AL0NE 4G0OD BY EVERY0NE TY
 
Cristian Pagan
Cristian Pagan im single lms if u want to change dat
 
Dominique Wright
Dominique Wright IF U DIDNT KNOW, IM GONE 4EVER BUT I WOULDNT TRADE MY HOMETOWN FRIENDS AND FAMILY 4 THE WORLD!!!#MISSIN YALL!!!
 
Kwame Phills
Kwame Phills Without U
 
Mohd Saif
Mohd Saif i wIlL nevA leT u gO aNywhRE diS tyM I holD U In mY arMS tgHTly.......foEVa
 
Prince Rasheed Salum
Prince Rasheed Salum u got a minute change ur life, u got a minute to ruin ur life, the good u play the way u win the bad u play the the result u get.
 
Vaibhav Ganesh Fulpagar
I request u to plz share this... Your 1 share might get a mom her daughter back...be human!!!
 
Emmanuel Monie Mochie Mutshotsho
Emmanuel Monie Mochie Mutshotsho B4 SEX- U help each other get naked, after sex u only dress urself.. Moral of da story in lyf. . . No 1 helps u once u'r fucked.
 
Eliza Rubi
Eliza Rubi Hello... to all my friend I'm back, miz ko n ang fb ko. Love u all. Gudnyt...mwwwaaaaahhhhh,
 
Elizabeth Rodgers
Elizabeth Rodgers love this song its the best an old song but love it
music.aol.com
Watch Deborah Cox - Who Do U Love Video by Deborah Cox
 
Nathan Alexander
Nathan Alexander crazy night ahead! got that good feel music ! u know !! hm wit da family
 
Lucille Leigh
Lucille Leigh Why do men act like babies when they r sick? My husband has a little cold and u would think he has a terminal illness
 
Love Adotey
Love Adotey Love u all especially u, gud nyt..
 
Young Nerdough Specht
Young Nerdough Specht Truth: Don't expect nothing from no one! Cuz u will get hurt!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment