Saturday, January 7, 2012

This Was The Song I was talking about :D wwwyoutubecom Song called Fast Forward To 2012 from A Day To Remember From their album; For Those Who Have Heart Link

Albert Cruces
Albert Cruces This Was The Song I was talking about :D
www.youtube.com
Song called Fast Forward To 2012 from A Day To Remember. From their album; For Those Who Have Heart Link to iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/for-thos...
 
Terry Butler
Terry Butler Gonna be out numbered here. Anyone wanna come over for a drink?
 
Amanda Ragone
Amanda Ragone Knickssss finalllllyyyyy a win(:
 
David Mateo
David Mateo I have a cold! + I got 2shows this weekend=My luck lol
 
Jesse Moore
Jesse Moore My baby is gonna be a boy !!!
 
Allison Dobrick
Allison Dobrick "Gonna put the world away for a minute, pretend I don't live in it. Sunshine gonna wash my blues away"
 
Mason Wickherst
www.loljab.com
Click on the link to read the full quote
 
Pamela Quinn
Pamela Quinn I really enjoyed the basketball game. my daughter keyana Quinn and the other cheerleader did a good job dancing! luv that!
 
Azam Ramzan
Azam Ramzan iPhone 4S data usage is doubled when owners make use of its Siri service, according to a report. Network analyst Arieso claims that the voice navigation software could see users incur significantly higher bills, and mobile networks struggle with the volume of data being transmitted. Arieso reached the conclusion after analysing the data usage of one million smartphone owners on an unnamed European network. As well as finding that the iPhone 4S uses twice as much data as the iPhone 4, the study suggested that BlackBerry users consume 20% less than owners of Apple's latest handset.
 
Ayumi Yoshida
Ayumi Yoshida ~ _ ~ If love I do not ever hurt me .. because I am not willing to lose you for a long time.. ~~~nahhh sdh aku blng kn~~~
 
Kimberly Clarke
Kimberly Clarke I rather lose a argument then lose you
 
Tastee Red Velvet
Tastee Red Velvet Ain't NOTHING LIKE A GOOD 3some!!! Yes its on tonight!!! Hmm maybe even a Foursome!!!
 
Mary Gibson
Mary Gibson Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 51 Male Views - 25 , Female Views - 26 Top Last 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Karm Etsitty, Mack A. Innis, Allante Loville, Elias Peralta, Heith Thurman, See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/wBZEI7
 
Colton Brundige
Colton Brundige DUUDE WAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET A GIRL THESE DAYS ....
 
Zhi Wei
Zhi Wei Haha!!!
[轉] --------------------------- 哈哈,這是事實啊:P -yysnwhkms<3
 
Linda Stuart
www.iamotter.co.uk
an otter site all about otter
 
Brad Ganja-son
Brad Ganja-son who will text a number to o2 for me
 
Montressa Freeboosiebadazz Jackson
Montressa Freeboosiebadazz Jackson All I need is a "BOSS" . . . #dramafree . Doing what right for me . It's time for me to live my life my way . This was a lesson learned . My eyes are wide open . Looking for something great . Im stepping out on FAITH . I BELIEVE . #loyal2myself
 
Rich Wassall
Rich Wassall 9:40 and in bed, finding a film to watch... like an old man :( then agan early start tomorrow to take Emma Alderton back to the zoo
 
Renegades WPB
Renegades WPB The dance floor is filled with line dancers, Tom Jackson's stage is set, there are two gorgeous Facebook "technicians" waiting to collect your "Facebook" likes... It's going to be a party tonight at RENEGADES!!!!
 
Cleyo Binco Alexander
Cleyo Binco Alexander Just wanna send a birthday shoutout to Boobie, Keya, Shawnda and of course a special one to Nita happy birthday hope yall enjoy! !!!
 
Amber Fry
Amber Fry LMS if u think im a retared cuz my phone got a txt n i thought the rington was my doorbell n it wasnt so i yelled STOCKER lol:)
 
Mark W. Schultz
A Happy new Year and A big thank you to all those who chose to "Like" my Art page. This has been a year of trying new ways to show and market my work. I am very grateful to all those who purchased my work and Cafe Press designs. It is always precarious to live as an artist and without your support it would be impossible!
 
Ron West
Ron West wow!! "if you say it like that..."
www.youtube.com
A satirical short film taking a look at the national debt and how it applies to just one family. Starring Brian Stepanek & Eddie Jemison, Produced by Seth Wi...
 
Ashley Noble
Ashley Noble Girls=THE dumbest mistake god created.. Your just on a trail of pissing people off aren't you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment