Saturday, January 7, 2012

Someone asked me how long I planned on keeping you in my life I smiled and said how do I choose between forever and always Send this to all your

Alton Lionel
Alton Lionel Someone asked me how long I planned on keeping you in my life. I smiled and said... how do I choose between forever and always... Send this to all your friends including me..... if I'm one !({})
 
Becky Below
Becky Below Hello Friends! I would like to keep my FB private, except to those I am friends with. So if you would do the following I'd really appreciate it! With the new FB timeline on it's way this week for Everyone, please do both of us a favor. Hover over my name above. In a few seconds, you'll see a box that says "subscribed", hover over that, then go to "comments and likes" and uncheck it. This will stop my posts and yours to me from showing up on the side bar for everyone to see. Most importantly, it limits hackers from invading our profiles. If you repost this I will do the same for you
 
Dianne Bunn
If this 18-month-old girl picture gets 10000 shares her heart transplant Is free....please share! :( (Sorry i didn't know http://freecreditguy.com/18-month-old%20girl.htm :)
 
Craig Dennis
Craig Dennis The pain I had this whole time that I have had in my left inner thigh/pelvic area was not a pulled muscle or a hernia as I thought. It was my left pelvic bone that I fractured during a soccer game. "Nondisplaced fracture o left pelvic bone at the symphysis" is the official diagnoses. Diffuse contusion in bilateral superior pubic rami. Left obturator externus muscle strain. thank you to my orthopedic doctor! Time and therapy will heal me!
 
Taty So Adorible
Taty So Adorible I AM CRIP ! AT THE END OF THE DAY I AM CRIP !!!!! AINT NUTTEN BIGGER THAN CRIP !!!! MAH NAME IS shaKKKKKKKKKe loCCCCCCFCC !!!!! by SHake Loc LMFBGSAO
 
Shay YunqSabb Bush
Shay YunqSabb Bush / GUDNITEE GOIN TWE SLP EARLIEE , CUH IMM DROVEE AF ..... I LOVEE YHU "JAKAYLA" & DAA REST OF MII REAL ONESSS ,! # PROVE MHE WRONGG
 
Jason Williams
Jason Williams if you see oprah, tell her i said hi with the tounge out. lbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvs.
 
George Link
George Link Ok, I hate this time of year, damp weather, and RA.
 
Opeyemi Emmanuel Ogunlade
Opeyemi Emmanuel Ogunlade Jah id my strengh, no matter how peopple will get injured this time of scarcity of want i still remain one of the living body that will succed in life. GOD GOOD MORNING
 
Ron Lapham
Ron Lapham Jesus, all I want to do is follow And give away the love You give to me To shine a light in someone else's darkness To say the words they need to hear to set them free. Take this heart of stone and make it over For all my life it's all I have to give Fill it with your love and understanding Show me how to feel and how to live. Father, let your Spirit flow inside me Till all that will not praise You is undone Help me keep my feet upon the highway And grow to be a brother of the Son. When at last the Book of Life is opened And accounts of all Your servants have been shown Lord, let me bring somebody with me And stand with all my friends before your Thone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrv8DGMXSdQ
www.youtube.com
Don Francisco Brother Of The Son Don Francisco's website: http://www.rockymountainministries.org (A.K.A. www.donfrancisco.com)
 
Kenya TheBest Campbell
Kenya TheBest Campbell I cant stand L I T T L E A S S G I R L S ! W.e you got to say abt me & mine say it to me , not your friend. Fuck it doe , cus im not worried abt it * #Grow Up Please -_-
 
Kaitlin Schwartz
Kaitlin Schwartz Celebrating early! :) Getting my ID tomorrow, Amy Schwartz just so you know were doing that haha, Finally I can go and buy cigs woo! hahahaha
 
Stephanie Reed
Stephanie Reed #watchingtheHangOver cuz some childish show is on Disney Channel and i would rather watch an adult movie that child show of some fish hooks #ImAnAdult #HangOverMovieNight !!!
 
Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips So another boring night at home I guess -_-
 
Ashley Lynn
Ashley Lynn Just breathe as said by the one and only :) you know who you are :) i love you !!!!!!!
 
Amanda Robinson
Amanda Robinson Well I did my glucose test and just found out I have gestational diabetes :( booooo!
 
Nunnally Whitehaven
Nunnally Whitehaven Im pretty sure I almost got hit by my daughter flying on a homemade zip lind down the hall, the worst part is Jake was cheering her on at the other end of the hall... It's a miracle i havent gone insane yet.
 
Devone Pryor
Devone Pryor i want 2 go to a party tonight with some sexy females
 
Sarah Morris
Sarah Morris Wish people would leave me and my bf alone I mean come on grow up.
 
Simthandile Nono-Mbozana Sapo
Simthandile Nono-Mbozana Sapo I wish it was only just a dream bt its really happening!!!grgrgrrrrrrrrrr *losing ma mind*
 
Danae Yim
Danae Yim “I laugh at myself. I don't take myself completely seriously. I think that's another quality that people have to hold on to... you have to laugh, especially at yourself.”
music.yahoo.com
Watch the video Hung Up by Madonna on Yahoo! Music. Find more Madonna music videos and exclusive performances on Yahoo! Music
 
Zatanna MagicGirl Zatara
Zatanna MagicGirl Zatara // fjdka;afadlfjaf I have no energy, I just want to sleeeeppppp
 
April Villarreal Moore
April Villarreal Moore all i have to say is "whatever"
 
Shelby Kelley
Shelby Kelley 12345678987654321, ur great person and u mean alot to me believe it or not. i miss them days when yall used to come over to the house and spend the whole day, ur daughters are beautiful and they are growing up so fast. u all mean alot to me and share a special place in my heart. <3 :)
 
Carter Dys
Carter Dys I think i just sharted
 

No comments:

Post a Comment