Saturday, January 7, 2012

That awkward moment when you're taking a picture of yourself and someone watches you Hm seems like I can't tag people in posts anymoreI guess that is a ramification of

Ronalyn Begasa Esteban
Ronalyn Begasa Esteban That awkward moment when you're taking a picture of yourself and someone watches you.
 
Tom Liesegang
Tom Liesegang Hm, seems like I can't tag people in posts anymore...I guess that is a ramification of not updating fb...oh well...
 
Lisa Robb
Lisa Robb Just about smooshed a mouse while driven home. It's ok tho. I swerved an neatly kilt myself in the process lol
 
Edgar Rodriguez
Edgar Rodriguez Just got up took a lil nap.!WHAT.!LOL
 
Felicia Cathcart
Felicia Cathcart At my Boo's basketball game!! He's doing a good job!!!
 
Anthony Cameron
Anthony Cameron Need to hold them to a FG here.
 
Linda Tyler
Linda Tyler So what do you call a 82 year old woman with a shopping cart.....the grey haired tornado.....My mother....she will get into a store with a cart and she is gone....I can't find her nor catch up with her. Now she is killing the Angry Birds game and showing me up. Can't get her tablet out of her hands.....
 
Sanjay Kawatra
Sanjay Kawatra !i!i!i! NAME GAME !i!ii!i! Spell ur name, look the meaning of each letter in ur name and then write it in comments.. A = Gifted B = Less Patience C =Innocent D =Talented E =Good Heart F =Feel 4 Others G =Logical Thinking H =Calm I =Respected J =Enjoy Life K =Loved by All L =Arrogant M =Great Person N =Smiling O =Sportive P =Intelligent Q =Cool R =Unpredictable S =Romantic T =Proud U =Genuine V =Angry W =Practical X =Caring Y =Crazy Z =Pretty
 
Cynthia Nesci
Cynthia Nesci You know school & life are stressful when you feel that spending a few hours crying about it would be a wiser way to deal with it instead of doing something really productive.
 
Karen Villa
Karen Villa Ma Dog ( Still A Puppy ) Is Pregnate -__- SMFH!
 
Blake Wellington
Blake Wellington Everyone talks About Wanting a Ride or Die aka R.O.D . Lol So I mean Ima Speak on it for A min Before you Start riding For whom ever, You have to put All your Pride aside And put Someone Else Besides your Self 1st,....Your not Riding For your Selfo.O. You Definitely need to Your Priorities in order And Most of All LISTEN and Learn . #Its just Commitment to me. All Or Nothing <3
 
Timmy Suchomel
Timmy Suchomel I wish I was a Cylon... things would be so much more simple lol. Goal in life for Cylon Timmy? Destroy the Human race.... yea i wanna be a cylon lol
 
Kiyah StupidKute Griggs
Kiyah StupidKute Griggs Boy i can't lie, I miss you ,You and the music were the only things that I commit toI never cheated, for the record, back when I was with youBut you believe in everything but me boy I don't get youShe says I know you changed, I never see youCause you're always busy doing thingsI really wish she had a different way of viewing thingsI think the city that we're from just kinda ruined thingsIt's such a small place: not much to do but talk and listenThe men are jealous and the women all in competitionAnd now your friends telling you stories that you often
 
Gopal Sanyashi
www.youtube.com
Subscribe: http://youtube.com/BSLTvTheater For More Entertainment; Chal Halke Halke - A Flat (2010) *BluRay* Music Videos Chal Halke Halke - A Flat (2010) *B...
 
Carmen Tapia
Carmen Tapia Cant's stand me, ask if I care..cause what I used to give a fuck about it just ain't there..
 
Brittany Weiler
Brittany Weiler i fucking hate my life right now...my transmission is gone in my van and I cant be without my van and I kept telling everyone it was getting ready to break but no one listened to me and now that its broken im the one suffering with 3 kids now being able to take them to the park, or go to the store when I need to or go to the library or anything now im stuck without my van for a week or more...but no one is suffering now but me go figure
 
Johnny Rangel
Johnny Rangel Random quote overheard while babysitting 6 kids-"No! It's my turn to give the lizard a bath in the sink!"
 
Joann Reive
A true friend can see what's behind the smile xxx
 
Brendan McKinstry
Brendan McKinstry Got a helmet cam with crazy specs. Let's go snowboarding.
www.gopro.com
Waterproof, Wearable Cameras
 
Amar Angbo
Amar Angbo gd mg namaste sewaro mera fb mitra lunga ra aafanta haru ma. hajur haruko aajako din suva bitos vani ma yumamang sanga prarthana garda6u. have a loply day. tc. .
 
Stuart Borrett
Stuart Borrett Caitlin has named our new fish tank snail Stephen---and written a song about him. Not to be out done, Davis named the fish Fred. Their duet and hip shaken about Stephen the snail and Fred the fish is not to be missed.
 
Fazil Farhan
Fazil Farhan A sweeter smile,A brighter day,Hope everythng turns out gr8 4 u today. Gud m'ning
 
Chandan Bordoloye
Chandan Bordoloye Most our problems are caused.. bcoz there is a huge difference between what "I Say" and what "You Understand"
 
Derek Bakke
Derek Bakke i was about to get in the shower but Joshua Russell decided he just had to take a shit now hes gonna be in there for at least 20 minutes then i gotta wait another 20 minutes to let it air out
 
Nicole Fleet
Nicole Fleet Soo i juss realized i havent had a sip of alcohol since its been 2012... :) i think ima keep it up and c how long i can go
 

No comments:

Post a Comment