Saturday, January 7, 2012

OMG I just noticed who keep watching my profile and photos It was really shocking to know Check who looks at your profile at http:bitlyw5Bs7D Donna I know you have

Tiffany Bruce
Tiffany Bruce OMG! I just noticed who keep watching my profile and photos. It was really shocking to know. Check who looks at your profile at http://bit.ly/w5Bs7D
 
Darrell Salter
Darrell Salter Donna I know you have a fever but you need to see a doctor,because you have gone to the dark side,remember the moon and LSU control the tide!
 
Koushik Kumaraswamy
Some kids placed strong firecracker in the mouth of this animal and made sure he could not open it. The world is like this. To these kids it must have been a macabre fun for a few minutes and then they continued with their life like nothing happened. To this animal, his life ended during those minutes, with a pain so deep that is better to forget. If you are against the mistreatment of animals, share this so that more people see what we are capable to do and how inhumane we could be. Friends, I'm really sorry if this picture hurts you, I got hurt while posting too. I'm sharing this because of that I hope if some one near you tries to do these kind of things, you will at least try to tell them that this is really a harsh. Will you? *Share* if you are against mistreatment of animals —
 
Chris Borgen
Chris Borgen 11.5 hours today not bad hopefully it stays like this for myy eleven days on and than I get my well deserved three days off can't wait
 
Ashlynn Warford
Ashlynn Warford ;True men, say I love you. And MEAN it!<3
 
Sandra J Mantia
Sandra J Mantia Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 51 Male Views - 25 , Female Views - 26 Top Last 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Karm Etsitty, Mack A. Innis, Allante Loville, Elias Peralta, Heith Thurman, See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/wBZEI7
 
Rebecca Bates
Rebecca Bates This was the #1 song the day I was born. I wish I was born in '85 cause it would have been George Michael Careless Whisper!
www.youtube.com
Music video by Culture Club performing Karma Chameleon (Ledge Music Electro 80 Mix) (2005 Digital Remaster).
 
Ryan Mains Ryan Mains
Ryan Mains Ryan Mains if you were mine I would not let you go and be scared to loose you!
 
Alexandria Grau
Alexandria Grau I Actually took the med test and passed! Going full time on monday. Untill then only 2 hours till the weekend * *Nevermore* *
 
Shyerra Miller
Shyerra Miller Q.1.if we went out would i be your everything? And would be here through thick and thin? A.1.Yes and 2.yes :)<3
 
Stefanie Fusco Olarte
Stefanie Fusco Olarte i drew a knife on my face :))) :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vwho knew hearing lady gaga song reading sad dog abuse stories ( .... you dog abusers) looking at rare animals ans hearing Bring me Back to life~ could make me cry and draw a kinfe on my face
 
LilMizz Allabtmeh Sanders
LilMizz Allabtmeh Sanders I promised to chill with them before they leave and sumn is always n the way.... Ugh its strtn 2 get 2 me cuz i miss em... #bestfriend
 
Nesa Lovely Bowie
Nesa Lovely Bowie I'm having a sugar attack...I want something sweet....to bad I can't have myself..:))
 
Molly Alexandra Hargett
Molly Alexandra Hargett http://youtu.be/1JgH5AjVxGo ...i don't even know what to say..
www.youtube.com
This video was uploaded from an Android phone. Some chinese boy dancing to Xtina Burlesque song NOT MY VIDEO, I viewed it on my phone and it somehow saved, s...
 
Justina Desiree' Lidderdale
Justina Desiree' Lidderdale I hate this feeling :/
 
Kodi Adams
Kodi Adams well I don't no what to do.... my daughter has figured out how to take her diaper off now.. its funny but yet could get a little messy
 
Moniqua Brunson
Moniqua Brunson Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 89 Male Views - 37 , Female Views - 52 Top 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Venita Cooper, Nicole Lovee, Rafael Pena, Jarrett Svoboda, Chris Hochner See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/yugSIT
 
Shane Marurangi
www.youtube.com
Music video for "I remember you", by Skid Row. The album is called "Skid Row", and was their debut album. Songwriters: Sabo, David Michael;Southworth, Rachel...
 
Davy Stellar
Davy Stellar People from back when tell me I have changed.. I don't see it... Guess it was gradual.
 
Sandra Quintana-Martinez
Sandra Quintana-Martinez UGH! Cant get my night started, need some energy to go wrk now at 9. Its goin to be a long ass night:( i hope i make it till 5 in the mornin...WISH me luck people!
 
Tony Nunez
Tony Nunez Im just hittin my pennicale you and pussy identical you like the finish line i cant wait to run it to you
 
Emyia Lovinglife Washington
Emyia Lovinglife Washington Hate when a person,text me say wyd , I say nun they say oo. Hate dat ish...
 
Russell Fauver
Russell Fauver keep sharing
If this 18-month-old girl picture gets 10000 shares her heart transplant Is free....please share! :( (Sorry i didn't know http://freecreditguy.com/18-month-old%20girl.htm :)
 
Beth Okun
Beth Okun Beautiful words for all of us with daughters... I'll always need my daughter no matter what age I am. My daughter has made me laugh... made me proud... made me cry... hugged me tight... seen me fall... cheered me up... kept me strong... and driven me crazy at times! My daughter is a promise from God that I will have a friend forever! Put this on your status if you have a wonderful daughter that you love with all your heart.
 
Jeff Moore
Jeff Moore god i wish i worked for people like my wife does they really care about you and family she really won the lottery finding rulon cant say enough about them GREAT PEOPLE.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment