Saturday, December 3, 2011

I regret ever geting ap art Everyhing is so complicated i cant express my art in the way i want I thought art was a free thingg in the

Yesse Gomez Garcia
Yesse Gomez Garcia I regret ever geting ap art ! Everyhing is so complicated i cant express my art in the way i want. I thought art was a free thingg in the way u want ughhh

Likes

Lomeli Rosiittaa
 
Victoria Tarantola
Victoria Tarantola 3 likesss ; A- Available: B- Birthday: C- Crushing On: D- Drink you last had: ... ... ... ... E- Easiest person to talk too: F- Favorite song: G- Grossest memory: H- Hometown: I- In love with: J- Jealous of: K- Killed Last: L- Longest friendship: M- Milkshake flavor: N- Number of siblings: O- One wish: P- Person who called you last: Q- Question you're always asked: R- Reason to smile: S- Song you last sang: T- Time you woke up: U- Ugg colors: V- Video Games: W- Worst habit: X- X-rays you had: Y- Your last time you cried: Z-Zodiac sign

Likes

Trinity Love MalaveGianna MarieCesar Cabrera
 
Charles Foster
Charles Foster At first u were acting all shy like, telling ur friends how much u hated my type; but i'm willing to change, put the game on it, put the ring on it, powerful thangs on it, sooner or later have tatoos with my name on!
 
Ronnadale-Adam Hamilton
Ronnadale-Adam Hamilton PPL TR¥ $0 "H@RD 2 DO €VIL $HIT & B H@T€FUL" but "U" FOLK$ don't R€@LIZ€ "P@¥ B@CK is @ BITCH"..B C@R€FUL & I QUOT€ b C@R€FUL W@T U DOING 2 DI$ CHICK bcz "IT WILL B@CKFIR€ ON UR @$$"...I WILL @LW@¥$ b "$HINING" :-)..deuces

Likes

Ronnadale-Adam Hamilton
 
Sasha Sirotkin
Sasha Sirotkin Where will I be tonight? Listenin 2 my fav DJ on earth @DJ_FRANZEN tearin it up at Dress Code (Eastern & 215) & u should too, hit me 4 deets
 
Shayla Marie Hawley
Shayla Marie Hawley LMS! Are you my TRUE friend? [] Yes [] No [] Kinda ... [] I don't know you You + Me + Closet = [] Pillow Fight []Make Tacos [] Movies []Talk about stuff :3 []I'd kill you []I'd stand in the corner, avoiding you O: If you kissed me I'd [] bitch slap u []Smile :) [] Kiss you back :D []Tackle you []Be schocked []Run away, and scare you If i saw you at Walmart I'd []say hey [] hug you [] tackle you [] smile :) [] stalk you []FLIP OUT!!! O:

Likes

Lauren TomlinsonBella Hugg
 
Moe DaGreat Jackson
Moe DaGreat Jackson Bigger the risk.. bigger the reward.. u will neva kno if u don't go for it !
 
Kemar K-lyrikal Campbell
Kemar K-lyrikal Campbell goodday friends and fans,,, u can now follow me on twitter @k_lyrikal many respect to u alll,

Likes

Sue BryantKemar K-lyrikal Campbell
 
Odenu Lizzy
Odenu Lizzy MY TRUE STORY.Somtime plp make jest of me dat i m 2 slim,..bt whn i pimp dem, i realize dat da ar undr goin diet in undr to slim dwn. Da als said dat i m 2 tall. Meanwhile da ar like duaf... I realiz dat all where noting bt j e l o s i. Den i luv dos who luv me. & i kep prayin 4 dos who hate me.dat d truth may shine on their eye 1 da. I luv u all.
 
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward Smdh! I'm sooooo tired of seeing all of this Fake Ass "Depression" on fb! If ur really that damn depressed u wouldn't be on this bitch talkin abt it, cause u would be in a state of doing nothing! So sit yo ass down n reflect on the Woman n her kids that have nowhere to go, no personal computer to be on, lost job, kids hungry n she have to do things she don't wanna do to keep Fam going etc. Fucking Attention Grabbers! (Kim Williamson)!

Likes

Jillian Wallace
 
Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson fAWTYSTACKZ DVDs Comin soon fwm if u want 1
 
Bribri Badd Hampton
Bribri Badd Hampton sooooooooooo i told my brother Kim Miller someone posted dey dick like all ova my fb(nigga got block hell u mean) an ha big head ass laughed#upset
 
Salvador Romero
Salvador Romero i love u bby (: 12-2-11 <3 <3

Likes

Abigail Skeetsz'Asp
 
Anthony Salters
Anthony Salters La la la la... I can't here u...... LA LA LA LA.... I CAN'T HEAR U.... The voices in my head... I hear dead people...
 
Cruz Montalvo
Cruz Montalvo Get Yo Weight Up Not Hate Up... Fina Head to the airport. Jammin The ChopCare By Go Dj OG Ron C... im out.. houston see u tonight.#chea.
 
Shar Shar Wills
Shar Shar Wills i feel sad :'( miss u baby
 
Shawanda Bell
Shawanda Bell I hate boys who play u like your one of their video games just because they know u love/ or like them and then they think its funny personally I dont think it's funny at all, theres realy nothing at all funny about playing with somones emotions with me IT can get me hurt inside but well get you hurt every were
 
Amara Onyebufor
Amara Onyebufor Pls friends! Stop commenting on ds current immoral nd disgusting recent picture on Fb. U r propagating it by making it 2 appear on ur wall cos u commented, there4 making odas dat hv nt seen it 2 c. Lets pray 4 them! My Father have mercy!
 
Rashad Bigdawg Brewer
Rashad Bigdawg Brewer Dnt u hate wen u tell a certain person somethin but they dnt neva do it n then they wonder y u always get mad at them duhhhh comman sence wuld tell u dat if u jus did da lil small things that make dat man happy nun else wuld matter
 
Vane D Romero
Vane D Romero Mad bored Lms- Rate-- Best Feature-- Fav. Thing bout u -- <3<3<3 : )

Likes

Vivian GuzmanAaron Cortez Jenkins
 
Brandon DeShawn Thomas
Brandon DeShawn Thomas RANT MODE: IM A GUD MAN, NEVER DONE ANYTHANG WRONG TO NOBODY, AND TREAT THAT FRIEND WITH LUV AND RESPECT, BUT USED IT FOR WEAKNESS AND PLAYED ME FOR A FOOL..HOPE U FUCKIN GLAD FOR WHAT YOUR LYIN ASS HAVE DONE CAUSE U GOTTA DEAL WITH THAT B.S. AND CARRY THAT HEAVY BURDEN FOR THA REST OF YOUR LIFE. U LOST OUT ON A GOOD MAN THAT WOULD HAVE LUVED U, TREAT U LIK A QUEEN AND WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR U. REMEMBER THIS: WHATS IN THA DARKNESS WILL COME INTO THA LIGHT.. U GONNA LEARN TODAY TO NOT MESS WITH PEOPLE'S FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS
 
Mozeeda Oluwatosin Shabi
Mozeeda Oluwatosin Shabi I luv u all my facebuk frnd slp tight nice dream
 
Karina Carpio
Karina Carpio 100 likes if u wish cancer didnt exist, repost if u have a heart <3
 
Rahmania Six-four Impala
Rahmania Six-four Impala To be wronged is nothing unless u continue to remember it...

Likes

Rahmania Six-four Impala
 
Tremika Sweethart Bogan
Tremika Sweethart Bogan Thinkn...bout...u...cant..wait..to..see...u! #team h$b`s#
 

No comments:

Post a Comment